(Topic ID: 20435)

Pinball bars

By Dommer

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bobbyconover.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#22 11 years ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

I would avoid this place next time I'm there. i was shocked at the horrible condition of the games. I think my friends been telling me skill shots is the Seattle place to be?
    EDIT Maybe that's not the name...full tilt ice cream?

Thanks! I operate the games at Full Tilt Ice Cream (Ballard location, currently the biggest/best of them) and appreciate the endorsement. Full Tilt isn't a a bar per se, but they do serve beer while managing to stay all-ages, so it's the best of both worlds in my mind. You'd be shocked at how many kids come in and play pinball while their dads have a beer. It's awesome. And I'll be operating the games at their new even bigger location opening next year, so things are looking great for Seattle pinball!

I took this pic of some kids having fun recently: https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc7/380241_450458784966476_2035070759_n.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bobbyconover.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-bars?tu=bobbyconover and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.