(Topic ID: 67316)

Pinball Back Glass - New Production

By greatwichjohn

10 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

Hello: Great Pinball Limited is looking for art to produce using uv inkjet production. Using a OCE printer that does a great job printing to new tempered glass of any size or thickness on demand. Art needs to be 300 dpi or better, use a program that gives clean lines & detail. I do compensate people who can supply art files. But I'm not a art guy!, so don't ask me to do art.

In less than 2 years of producing new back glass, things have progressed to even I higher standard with the help of Planetary Pinball. So now all glass production is double hit for color & white, single hit for blocking. Medium gray is my blocking choice for all glass. Bally & Williams glass is lush black.

At this time I'm a licensed producer for Gottlieb LLC, & Planetary Pinball for Bally/Williams. I produce early Stern glass, & custom projects. I have offered to work on pinball artist projects, just waiting to see if there is interest. Anyone looking to get custom glass done can contact me.

Here are the following glass that I can produce on demand:

Stern: Catacomb, Seawitch, Nine Ball, Star Gazer
Gottlieb: Gaucho, Aloha, Happy Go Lucky, Sweet Sioux, Eye Of The Tiger
Williams: Lucky Strike

Reward of 2 free glasses of mine shipped on me to the USA, your choice. If you can get my main art contributor Mike Halse, to resume art packages with me. He had a number of titles almost ready to be produced @ Expo 2012. I have tried to contact by phone & email for over a year. So if you can do this it will be good for those waiting on certain glass titles.

#2 10 years ago

Hey John,
It was great meeting you at Expo. I may still need one of those Catacomb glasses.

I have a decent windowpane scanner and might be able to get you art from any game in my lineup. Take a look and see what you might like. Some are better than others of course, but most are in excellent to good condition and can be touched up digitally if necessary.

Adriano

2 months later
#3 10 years ago

It's a new year & still looking for many new glass projects to do in 2014.

Mike Halse reward is still available. It would be nice to do the other 6 or so glass projects he had ready from 2012.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley
Pinball Machine

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-back-glass-new-production and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.