(Topic ID: 80772)

Pinball Austin TX

By Av8

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

nude-dude.jpg
    ann-richards-ribs.jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Winball_Pizard.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#11 10 years ago

There is no better place in Austin to play pinball. Go to Pinballz! You won't be disappointed! There may be an issue on a few games but, you can always play the other 60-70+ pins they have. Compared to most route games, Pinballz keeps their games in excellent shape. Especially with the number of pins they have and the amount of traffic they see. If you end up going to 6th street Buffalo Billards has 6-7 games in decent shape. There are also a bunch of other games scattered around downtown and most of them are on the pinball map app. Walking around 6th and exploring bars for pins is fun especially if you drink while doing it

Quoted from Frax:

Oh yeah, that reminds me. Speaking of tilts, I didn't really have too much of an issue with them at Pinballz, so whoever that was that was being a little bitch about tilts at Nickelrama

Tilts at Pinballz are generally loose with a few exceptions and some that have no tilt IE: Space Jam during last weeks league. The only time I've been to Nickelrama was for one of their labor day tournaments and there were 0 tilts. I was surprised that not many people seemed to be taking advantage of the tilt situation though. My first reaction when I find out there is a loose tilt or no tilt is to GIVE IT HELL!!! IE: My Spectrum entry during last years TPF. I think I almost threw out my back on that one. I could hear people behind me estimating how many inches I was moving the game in either direction while I was playing haha!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Winball_Pizard.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-austin-tx?tu=Winball_Pizard and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.