5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 75 posts
  • 35 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by gambit3113
  • Topic is favorited by 7 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 6 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_4414.jpg
    space shuttle.jpg
    FLYINGTURNS.jpg
    FLYINGTURNS3.jpg
    BBB1.jpg
    BBB.jpg

There are 75 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 5 years ago

Good question on the sales tax.
    If you are outside of Texas and the pinball is shipped by common carrier, there is no sales tax.

#52 5 years ago

Also, the online bidder's premium is reduced by 2% if you pay by check or cash.

#54 5 years ago

does anybody have any results from the auction?

#55 5 years ago
    Quoted from jrkitty:

does anybody have any results from the auction?

If you click on the proxy bid link, it displays all of the selling prices. Is it wrong of me to be happy that the majority of the sales were considerably lower than the astronomical ebay prices they usually ask?

#56 5 years ago

Add in the 15% buyers premium (and potentially shipping) and most of those prices are ridiculous.

#57 5 years ago

One thing is for sure. Checkered floors are remarkably absent from ebay pinball machine listings this morning.

#58 5 years ago

I bought one!

#59 5 years ago
    Quoted from Piparoo:

One thing is for sure. Checkered floors are remarkably absent from ebay pinball machine listings this morning.

LOL. Noticed that as well.

#60 5 years ago

What did you get?

#61 5 years ago

Tron le for me, 9200 out the door.

#62 5 years ago

I thought prices on a few things were very reasonable. I thought that bbb was going to go for much more than it did.

#64 5 years ago

I saw the Tron LE but didn't play it, I don't remember the WCS at all. I will say that several of the machines in the auction lineup had problems and spent significant time turned off. Condition of some of them wasn't the best either. I hope the people who bought remotely are happy with their purchases.......

It was a bit of a bummer that Big Bang Bar wasn't available to play. I understand why, but it shouldn't have been on the game list. - Barry

#65 5 years ago

ah, that is concerning that things weren't as they were described. I hope I am not in for a shock when it arrives, do you happen to remember if tron had any issues?

#66 5 years ago
    Quoted from inhomearcades:

I thought that BBB was going to go for much more than it did.

So what did it sell for?

#67 5 years ago

I played the Tron LE a few times
    Played pretty well

Huge crapshoot though on some others
    Wcs was off every time I walked by

#69 5 years ago

Auction prices should be lower than retail or eBay (although they frequently are comparable for some crazy reason) because of the unknowns and lack of recourse with the seller. Very similar to cars in that respect. Of course, prices go up if you are able to really "test drive" them.

#70 5 years ago
    Quoted from CactusJack:

$17,500 plus the 15% buyer's premium and local sales tax if applicable.

Thanks for the answer. With the +15% that's still $20K for BBB. Good to know.

#71 5 years ago

I thought the descriptions were not very accurate. They described the Champion Pub as being in great condition but the boxer was missing an arm. Many of the auction pins were not in great working condition, although the descriptions did not say anything bad. The Tron LE was real nice and played well, no issues with that one.

#72 5 years ago

$700 for the Big Chief? I mean, it was nice and all but I couldn't move my project version for $150 at the swap meet. Guess I'll have to fix it...

#73 5 years ago

Geez....I sell for retail and I never try and sell anything on here because I know you guys don't really need our service of selling high end shopped games. That being said, I'm surprised at those that thought the prices were okay. Except for a couple that went for what they were perhaps worth, I thought with the 15% premium they were, as someone else stated, ridiculous overall (for the used games). Even without the premium!

#74 5 years ago

I assume the prices online don't indicate whether the game actually sold or didn't meet reserve? Anybody have a final tally of what games actually sold? What were the reserves?

#75 5 years ago

BBB did not meet reserve

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 159.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    Pinball Pro
    $ 175.00
    Lighting - Interactive
    Professor Pinball
    $ 5,799.00
    Pinball Machine
    Gulf Coast Pinball, LLC
    $ 44.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lermods
    $ 40.00
    $ 7.00
    Various Other Swag
    Project Pinball Charity
    $ 44.00
    Cabinet - Other
    Pinball Forever
    $ 69.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Hookedonpinball.com
    $ 15.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Metal-Mods
    $ 149.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 65.00
    Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
    Pinball Haus
    $ 69.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 109.99
    Lighting - Led
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 85.00
    € 222.00
    Cabinet - Decals
    Buthamburg
    $ 19.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 125.00
    Cabinet - Toppers
    Sparky Pinball
    $ 25.00
    Cabinet - Other
    Filament Printing
    $ 99.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 76.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 6.00
    $ 19.95
    There are 75 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside