(Topic ID: 234933)

Pinball at Work? Yes, Please! Post (Your) Office Pics Here!

By TractorDoc

3 months ago

Topic Stats

• 14 posts
  • 12 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 months ago by AVH7401
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

• Meteor Stern Electronics, 1979

Topic Gallery

There have been 4 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

C440D423-5B63-4906-BA4B-1C61AAF4B328 (resized).png
6B878973-E7E9-47E7-8A2B-C11C4AFC1C52 (resized).png
aracdae (resized).jpg
5J5A9218 (resized).JPG

#1 3 months ago

As an employer that cares about the overall well being of my employees I made the effort to setup a pinball machine in the office at work.

So far it has not bee a distraction and is well received considering its an older (but still fun!) game.

Post you pictures of a game at the workplace if you are so lucky!

5J5A9218 (resized).JPG

#2 3 months ago

We had a Ghostbusters pro in the game room at Honda R&D in Marysville. Played the crap out of it and owned all the high scores

#3 3 months ago

Not pinball unfortunately, but the Best Buy corporate office has these games set on freeplay.

aracdae (resized).jpg
#4 3 months ago
6B878973-E7E9-47E7-8A2B-C11C4AFC1C52 (resized).pngC440D423-5B63-4906-BA4B-1C61AAF4B328 (resized).png
#5 3 months ago
Quoted from RandomGuyOffCL:

[quoted image][quoted image]

soooo good!

#6 3 months ago

Screw you guys and your cushy office jobs . I'm jealous.

#7 3 months ago

Auto-open when votingClear my upvote 6B878973-E7E9-47E7-8A2B-C11C4AFC1C52 (resized).png

Post an acutal (vs. photoshopped) picture of a pinball machine in a post office and you definitely win!

#8 3 months ago

I sold a nice STTNG to a Deloitte conducting partner in the DC area that put the machine in the deloitte office's break room. Wish I had a pic

#9 3 months ago

I work from home and all my pins are very close by at all times.

#10 3 months ago

Don't have any pictures, but I used to bring some in probably 10 years ago until it was abused. Unfortunately some coworkers came in on the weekends and brought their whole family in...then somehow left with the games on. Had MM, CV and Fast Draw.

#11 3 months ago

Business Insider did an article on my former company and myself with one of our game-rooms.

https://www.businessinsider.com/plex-systems-startup-perk-2013-3

#12 3 months ago
Quoted from GrueLurks:

Business Insider did an article on my former company and myself with one of our game-rooms.
https://www.businessinsider.com/plex-systems-startup-perk-2013-3

Cool article, thanks to the attached ads, I just bought a pair of boots, a belt with a knife, a below the belt hair trimmer & a corvette...

#13 3 months ago

Just noticed your username. Nice. I think I bought a few games from you, lol.

#14 3 months ago

Cool article, thanks to the attached ads, I just bought a pair of boots, a belt with a knife, a below the belt hair trimmer & a corvette...

Let me know if you ever need a pair of boots, brother: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/westerncowboy-boots-for-trade-or-sale

randomguyoffcl

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Doc's Pinball Shop
$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Doc's Pinball Shop
$ 157.00
$ 19.95

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside