Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 38 posts
  • 26 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by TallGuy
  • Topic is favorited by 10 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20230421_163351 (resized).jpg
    20230421_163341 (resized).jpg
    20230419_111813 (resized).jpg
    16819286429542788889202104864125 (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20230418-214405_Twitter (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20230418-214631_Outlook (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider CraigC.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3 1 year ago

I'm going to be running a junk booth again this year with some other people who will probably have top tier junk (compared to what I am bringing). If you need random metal parts for cabinets: system 80 lock down bar, metal system 1 vents, WPC cabinet parts, wire harness, etc. Might bring a monitor or 2... There's really no rhyme or reason. Either I will see you there, or you can ping me and if I have it I'll let you know.

Some stuff I'm seeing if it will make the cut. Like a perfectly good 27" monitor without chassis. Do i lug it there or save my back? Feel free to guide your junk needs!

Need a dozen somewhat working 6 digit displays?

Not everyone is buying stern Godzillas

-c

2 weeks later
    #21 1 year ago

If anyone has a midway off-road thunder in any condition I would be interested I have the boards and monitor. I need a working PC and the guts to cobble together another game.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider CraigC.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-at-the-zoo-patz-2023-sell-trade?tu=CraigC and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.