Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 17 posts
  • 12 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by mof
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#2 10 years ago

"LOVE YOUR VIDEO"!!!!!!!!!! but it's to short.....WAY!! to short. Production was "TOP NOTCH" also. I want to see and hear your "WHOLE" story. MORE!!!

#3 10 years ago

Gooood stuff

#4 10 years ago

You can buy the double feature (with Pinball Donut Girl) for $10.99 here:
    http://pinballdonutgirl.com/buy-the-dvd-10-99/

-Mark

#5 10 years ago

This was a reminder to me to send him a BIG THANKS for repro'ing Bally Wizard!

My old PF needed a new one - the new PF is simply beautiful every time I look at it

#6 10 years ago

What a tease! Hah.. I want more!

#7 10 years ago

Wade's a great guy. Definitely more EM-centric. Got to meet him at CAX last year and he invited me down to his shop for a mini tour. It's only a few blocks from where I work. Sadly, I'm always at work...

Gonna have to take an afternoon off and do it soon!

#8 10 years ago

Thanks for sharing...agreed...too short...would have loved for it to be at least 10 minutes with him showing some of his past work

#9 10 years ago

Top guy is Wade - watched this a while back.

#10 10 years ago
    Quoted from Captive_Ball:

Thanks for sharing...agreed...too short...would have loved for it to be at least 10 minutes with him showing some of his past work

For $10.99, you can see all 16 minutes of it, plus Pinball Donut Girl!
    http://pinballartist.com/

-Mark

#11 10 years ago

Thanks for the info Mark

#12 10 years ago

LOVE IT!!!!! Just want some more!

1 week later
    #13 10 years ago

If anyone is interested in picking up a DVD of Wade Krause: Pinball Artist/Pinball Donut Girl at Expo this week, please reply here or send me a message, and I'll see if I can get some from Anna. As a bonus, no shipping charges!

In addition, I hope to have a couple to give away at the LTG Show on Saturday night, after the banquet.

Thanks,

-Mark

#14 10 years ago

Fun story. I grew up in in Clovis (suburb of Fresno, CA) and went to high school with 2 of his younger sisters. One of which dated my older brother.

#15 10 years ago

Great story!

Clovis looks too remote and rural to be a suburb, heh.

But it's close to Fresno, I get it.

-Mark

#16 10 years ago

Clovis isn't really a suburb, it's just a small, neighbor city. Kinda like in the LA area, if you drive down Beach Blvd, you can drive through Buena Park, Anaheim, Stanton, Westminister and Huntington Beach, all within 15 miles. I actually drive through parts of Clovis to get to work, in Fresno.

1 year later
    #17 8 years ago

This is a beautiful documentary. Very inspiring.
    -mof

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-artist-video and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.