(Topic ID: 264149)

Pinball Art Share, TX

By BradAlbright

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screen Shot 2022-03-15 at 11.03.42 AM (resized).jpg
    Screen Shot 2022-03-15 at 11.03.48 AM (resized).jpg
    AD846FEA-08DF-4D67-935B-751DF2DE7DE6 (resized).jpeg
    76D28053-94E7-47EC-9138-D4F1CF12C1B2.gif
    20200317_175235 (resized).jpg
    20200317_175300 (resized).jpg
    Zelda_Pots_InHand (resized).jpg
    Albright_AddamsFamilyPinball_InHand (resized).jpg
    il_fullxfull.2064810691_6khi (resized).jpg
    Albright_TPF2019_3DPoster_InHand (resized).jpg
    Albright_YwilightZone3D_InHand (resized).jpg
    Albright_Lebowski3D_InHand (resized).jpg
    Albright_TPF2020_3DPoster_InHand (resized).jpg
    PinballWizard.gif
    DragonsInDungeons.gif
    Shootenanny.gif

#1 4 years ago

Texas Pinball Festival is my favorite event of the year, and as always, I've been developing new art and building up my inventory to share with you guys. it's heartbreaking to let it go, as that's truly the best time to greet everyone... putting faces to names and talking shop while sharing my work with the public. AND YET! I'm happy that we're keeping the pin community safe for the time being, so everyone can comfortably live to play another day.

Below is some recent work I was eager to share at TPF. My 3D poster with glasses, and the accompanying dimensional woodcut piece in particular! While the dates of the poster no longer apply, perhaps it will be a fun collector's piece to celebrate the lost year... the dream of TPF 2020.

SO! with all of my spring festivals being cancelled or postponed, it’s a uniquely challenging time to be an independent creative, and further... many freelance jobs are drying out for the time being as well. Still, I’m taking this opportunity to concentrate on new things in the studio and am offering 20% off my Etsy shop at http://www.AlbrightIllustration.Etsy.com ... all of these pieces are available online with free shipping.

Thank you, as always, for your wonderful support and enthusiasm!
    And if you ARE venturing out in Dallas, head to my home base gallery, Kettle Art in Deep Ellum.

Stay safe, and make the most of your home arcades! I'm jealous!!
    -Brad
    Shootenanny.gifShootenanny.gifDragonsInDungeons.gifDragonsInDungeons.gifPinballWizard.gifPinballWizard.gifAlbright_TPF2020_3DPoster_InHand (resized).jpgAlbright_TPF2020_3DPoster_InHand (resized).jpgAlbright_TPF2019_3DPoster_InHand (resized).jpgAlbright_TPF2019_3DPoster_InHand (resized).jpgAlbright_YwilightZone3D_InHand (resized).jpgAlbright_YwilightZone3D_InHand (resized).jpgAlbright_AddamsFamilyPinball_InHand (resized).jpgAlbright_AddamsFamilyPinball_InHand (resized).jpgZelda_Pots_InHand (resized).jpgZelda_Pots_InHand (resized).jpgAlbright_Lebowski3D_InHand (resized).jpgAlbright_Lebowski3D_InHand (resized).jpgil_fullxfull.2064810691_6khi (resized).jpgil_fullxfull.2064810691_6khi (resized).jpg

#2 4 years ago

Tagging some buddies, thanks for being a pal! @titan_pinball @rotordave @eightballtexas @frax @ed_in_texas

#3 4 years ago

I got some things of yours (ornaments, magnets) from my secret Santa. Just ordered a piece from ya.

#4 4 years ago

SKWilson thank you SO much, Shawn! And how cool is the Secret Santa thing?? Hope to see you in person sooner than later.

#5 4 years ago

Those woodcuts are badass.

#6 4 years ago

Frax thanks man!! They’re really fun to make. I practically lose money on them, they’re so involved. But worth it!

#7 4 years ago

Frax lets see if I can figure out how to embed this making of video...

#8 4 years ago

Brad that old timey woodcut style piece is just genius.
    Thank you for sharing!

Any saloon style game room needs this https://www.etsy.com/ca/listing/786964133/shootenanny-pinball-saloon-wall-art

#9 4 years ago
    Quoted from BradAlbright:

skwilson thank you SO much, Shawn! And how cool is the Secret Santa thing?? Hope to see you in person sooner than later.

No problem. That piece is awesome and ties into my idea for a home brew machine if I ever get up the drive to do it. LOL John's Pinside Secret Santa program is so awesome! It makes my Christmas.

I'm still planning to stay at the hotel over TPF weekend, so maybe I will head over to check out the gallery. Don't really have any plans yet.

Thanks!

#10 4 years ago
    Quoted from SKWilson:

No problem. That piece is awesome and ties into my idea for a home brew machine if I ever get up the drive to do it. LOL John's Pinside Secret Santa program is so awesome! It makes my Christmas.
    I'm still planning to stay at the hotel over TPF weekend, so maybe I will head over to check out the gallery. Don't really have any plans yet.
    Thanks!

Well...don't try to go to Cidercade. They're closed for a while until everything blows over. =\ Free Play hasn't announced any closings...yet.

#11 4 years ago
    Quoted from Frax:

Well...don't try to go to Cidercade. They're closed for a while until everything blows over. =\ Free Play hasn't announced any closings...yet.

Yeah. I know. Maybe they can use the time to pull the glass on their pins and clean the machines and replace balls and rubbers. It's funny that while they're closing, Tornado Terry's announced they're extending their spring break hours for the next two weeks.

#12 4 years ago
    Quoted from cait001:

Brad that old timey woodcut style piece is just genius.
    Thank you for sharing!
    Any saloon style game room needs this https://www.etsy.com/ca/listing/786964133/shootenanny-pinball-saloon-wall-art

cait001 Thank you so much! I tend to circle back around to Western themes in my work every few years. I just love the idea of time traveling to an Old West saloon and finding a fully mechanical steampunk pinball machine instead of an upright piano... something Doc Brown might have made in BTTF3.

These dimensional woodcuts are something I envisioned years ago, but only in the last year or two have figured out a process I'm happy with. The lasercutter is a champ for doing my bidding. Next up I'll be doing a video showing some of this Western one in process.

#13 4 years ago

@BradAlbright

Brad, this is so much more amazing and beautiful in person! And the extra goodies and 'Thank You' were an unnecessary, but thoughtful personal touch!

He has already claimed a prominent spot on my game room wall.

Thank you!
    Shawn

20200317_175235 (resized).jpg20200317_175235 (resized).jpg20200317_175300 (resized).jpg20200317_175300 (resized).jpg
    1 week later
    #14 4 years ago
    Quoted from SKWilson:

BradAlbright
    Brad, this is so much more amazing and beautiful in person! And the extra goodies and 'Thank You' were an unnecessary, but thoughtful personal touch!
    He has already claimed a prominent spot on my game room wall.
    Thank you!
    Shawn[quoted image][quoted image]

Hey Shawn! Thanks for the great feedback!! I’m psyched about continuing to make more designs. This new prototype is my latest obsession... the way it floats off the wall is fun!

76D28053-94E7-47EC-9138-D4F1CF12C1B2.gif76D28053-94E7-47EC-9138-D4F1CF12C1B2.gif
    #15 4 years ago
    Quoted from BradAlbright:

Hey Shawn! Thanks for the great feedback!! I’m psyched about continuing to make more designs. This new prototype is my latest obsession... the way it floats off the wall is fun![quoted image]

That looks awesome!

#16 4 years ago

I’m looking forward to ordering some more art from BradAlbright The old school 3D effect is really neat.

#17 4 years ago

Used some electrical tape to memorialize the lack of TPF this year. Poster looks great, Brad. Sign me up for the astronaut space shuttle 3D work you posted above! Everyone stay safe!

AD846FEA-08DF-4D67-935B-751DF2DE7DE6 (resized).jpegAD846FEA-08DF-4D67-935B-751DF2DE7DE6 (resized).jpeg
    1 year later
    #18 2 years ago

Hey BradAlbright do you have any recent pinball artistry to show off?
    https://www.etsy.com/shop/albrightillustration/
    I see a Rick and Morty (Standard) piece on your site...

1 month later
    #19 2 years ago

Hey YeOldPinPlayer ! Just saw your question above... Thank you so much, and I do indeed!! Stay tuned later this week for a new TPF 3D poster that I'm VERY eager to share. In the meantime, I have some new enamel pinball pins just added to my Etsy shop, and I'm grinding away getting everything ready for my TPF booth display.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/1189328947/pinball-lapel-pin-nickel-enamel-pin

Screen Shot 2022-03-15 at 11.03.42 AM (resized).jpgScreen Shot 2022-03-15 at 11.03.42 AM (resized).jpgScreen Shot 2022-03-15 at 11.03.48 AM (resized).jpgScreen Shot 2022-03-15 at 11.03.48 AM (resized).jpg

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-art-sale-tx and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.