Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 70 posts
  • 31 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 33 days ago by Zitt
  • Topic is favorited by 9 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_6222 (resized).jpeg
    20220220_123205 (resized).jpg
    20220220_123055 (resized).jpg
    20220220_121403 (resized).jpg
    20220220_121144 (resized).jpg
    20220220_120206 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider BoJo.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#6 11 years ago
    Quoted from ilovegames007:

This actually is a real nice product. The Armor is a full Pad, good and thick. It really does protect the pinball machine.
    If you have HUO machines and move them this is perfect. Seen these a Expo

I also seen the pin armor on display at the EXPO and thought looked very nice. These are not designed to be dust covers. Dust covers are designed to cover your pins and protect them from dust. Pin armor are heavy duty and designed for moving pins. If you have moved pins before and used blankets, cardboard, shrink wrap, foam, towels, etc to protect the machine then this pin armor would basically replace all those materials and really be all you need. I am pretty AR so spend quite a bit of time prepping a machine when I buy or sell one. This product would cut down on the hassle and also provide nice protection. While they are not a necessity you are basically paying for a convenience. I don't buy/sell machines that much anymore so really don't have any need for the product, but when I seen it at the EXPO I thought of all the times I picked up machines and how this would have been handy to have to just thrown on the machine and be done with it.

8 years later
    #26 2 years ago
    Quoted from Tortelvis:

Funny reading this how I thought $200 was really expensive for this at the time. Now $200 for this would be an absolute steal. I think with the way machine prices have increased, this would sell better now. Depending on what it would cost today.

The price of these pail in comparison to what pinball accessories cost now and are worth their weight in gold. My buddy has a set and we have used them over and over to move/transport machines. It is funny how at the time people bitched and complained they were too expensive yet they will pay that now for a plastic lasercut topper. If someone does decide to make these again I think they would sell really well considering how expensive games are now and how easy these are for moving machines around.

At one point I believe Stern was selling something very similar with their logo on it however I haven't seen those available in years. This was the last time I could find Pinball Armor's website was up and running for those who were curious about the pricing and what products they offered:

http://web.archive.org/web/20150325051023/http://pinballarmor.com:80/

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider BoJo.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-armor?tu=BoJo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.