89 days ago

Topic Stats

• 11 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 88 days ago by kyle051777
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 4 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

F7EEBB91-DE09-4CDA-941F-A13583DA167B (resized).png
    1D178D7E-B498-4C3A-B4D8-3E243861404E (resized).png
    D9709DB2-CA32-4737-991C-D5B5D90492B9 (resized).png
    85C36DB5-D229-42FF-9153-D816225A719A (resized).png

#1 89 days ago

I bought a set years ago and love it. Beats cardboard and shrink wrap. They even have a bag which has individual sleeves for the legs and a bag for your balls.

They emailed me tonight about another run if enough people sign up

“It’s been a while since Pinball Armor’s Moving Armor was available, and we have had many requests for another run, so we are gauging interest from the community. As you have either directly purchased our moving armor in the past, or have expressed an interest, we thought starting with you would be logical.

If you might want to purchase Armor, please fill out the attached spreadsheet with your potential “wants” and send it back to us. Included in the sheet is pricing, which is directional. The larger the group order, the better potential there is for us to be able to lower the cost. Full transparency, the armor itself is very expensive to produce, and the only way we would ever see a significant reduction in cost would be to produce >500 units overseas, but unfortunately, we don’t have the capital nor warehouse space to make this possible.

If there is enough overall interest, we will then send out a revised price sheet, and solicit firm commitments. Once we aggregate the commitments, we will request deposits, and produce the run. And yes, if you are ordering in multiples, we can talk about discounts. But let me state in advance that the margins are razor thin, particularly if we are producing small quantities, so discounts will not be huge. If you want multiples, this may be your one shot at getting them, unless you find them on the secondary market.

Our support base has been awesome. We love the positive feedback on the product, you have been tremendously patient, and want to make another run just for those facts.

Also, since we are laying everything out on the table… If anyone has the cash flow and warehouse space and the interest in partnering or licensing (yes, the system is patented), please let me know, as that would completely change the dynamics and economics for all.

Thank you for your time and interest. If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to email.

Sincerely,

Darren Brehm

Pinball Armor”

#2 89 days ago

I recieved the email too. I am looking into a couple (dozen) sets for doing games at shows.

#3 89 days ago

I’ve used these for two moves and they work great. I might have to order one more set.

#4 89 days ago

I am definitely interested in this, what is the best way to contact Pinball Armor? I just shot them a message on their facebook page but whatever needs to be done I think they may be surprised at the demand for this product now.

#5 89 days ago

Great product ... very well made and thought out

#6 89 days ago

They replied and said to email them with interest pinball.armor@gmail.com

#7 89 days ago
    1D178D7E-B498-4C3A-B4D8-3E243861404E (resized).png85C36DB5-D229-42FF-9153-D816225A719A (resized).pngD9709DB2-CA32-4737-991C-D5B5D90492B9 (resized).pngF7EEBB91-DE09-4CDA-941F-A13583DA167B (resized).png
    #8 88 days ago

I am in for a set or two

#9 88 days ago

I've only have one set, but have used it on more then 100 moves. Sooo much easier/faster then shrink wrap and has saved me from some dings.
    Some of the inside is starting to wear down, but it's minimal. Great product.

#10 88 days ago

Very nice! I will have to think about this

#11 88 days ago

I would like a set with the topper.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 44.00
    Cabinet - Other
    Pinball Forever
    $ 189.00
    Displays
    Boston Pinball Company
    $ 119.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 200.00
    Lighting - Interactive
    Professor Pinball
    $ 84.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 5,799.00
    Pinball Machine
    Classic Game Rooms
    $ 229.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 1,000.00
    Playfields
    Pinball Playfields
    $ 10.00
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    Gweem's Mods
    $ 7,499.00
    Pinball Machine
    Nitro Pinball Shop
    € 9.95
    Playfield - Other
    Multigame
    $ 233.10
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    PinWoofer
    $ 55.00
    Gameroom - Decorations
    Pinball Photos
    £ 29.00
    Lighting - Led
    PinballToys
    $ 19.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 96.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 209.99
    $ 9.95
    Apparel - Unisex
    Pinball Wheezer
    Lighting - Under Cabinet
    Rock Custom Pinball
    $ 35.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Pinfarmer Mods
    $ 218.00
    $ 85.00
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 19.95
    Apparel - Women
    Pinball Wheezer

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside