NGG_Right_Flipper.png
MM_Raised_Flipper.png
MM2.png
MM1.png
20131124_102024.jpg
VP-Man.png
index.jpg
IMAG0565.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Pinballwiz45b.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#50 10 years ago
Quoted from JAG63:

the thing that bothers me most are the sling plastics on the TZ are reversed, i cant stop looking at them and saying, WTH happened here. its worth it to be able to play games like goin nutz, most of us will never play one of these in real life

TZ's plastics are fixed in this month's update with WHO dunnit?.

#55 10 years ago
Quoted from pezpunk:

oh, I've seen it done. people seriously swearing there are magnets under the table directing ball to the outlanes or whatever.

That happened to me on Theatre of Magic while visiting Kickback Pinball Cafe last weekend. The ball literally circled around the magnet many times, then went down the right outlane. That's pinball for ya; happens IRL, too

EDIT: Coming from a TPA player, I didn't know things like this would happen to me. That was my first time playing a real ToM.

#64 10 years ago

Because of Farsight's reproductions (and the many other aspects of the game, including PAPA tutorials), I'm now looking towards getting my first game. Problem is, I'm 17

There is also another problem, as to answer the age-old question: "Which machine should I get first?" But right now, I'm looking at Banzai Run and Twilight Zone.

1 year later
#101 8 years ago
Quoted from AlexSMendes:

How come my MM on Steam have totally misaligned flipper bats???
MM2.png MM1.png

The new physics messed the right flipper up. Actually, they are not misaligned; the right flipper is slanted upwards towards the top. Look more closely.

It's been affected on other tables as well, and I have reported them.

#107 8 years ago
Quoted from AlexSMendes:

Sorry but I'm a little too slow here..... what's the difference between "two flippers misaligned" and "one flipper slanted upwards towards the top"?

The flipper placement has been the same throughout the years since it was released, and I do agree that the placement is incorrect. Will update on my Master List.

You may not see it clearly, but the right flipper is actually raised up, starting from the W logo and going towards the tip. Look closely on the right inlane and how the flipper is positioned, making the tip raised from the playfield compared to the base.

MM_Raised_Flipper.pngMM_Raised_Flipper.png

A more noticeable take on this is, for example, on NGG:

NGG Right Flipper.pngNGG Right Flipper.png

#109 8 years ago

Here's my Master List of Issues within the PC version, just in case anyone is curious:

http://pinballarcadefans.com/showthread.php/10511-Master-List-of-Issues-Within-the-PC-Version

If I missed anything or you would like for me to add something for this platform, please let me know. I'd like to see this game polished up, and to see this many issues within the game (mostly art) and still unfixed just bewilders me. Believe me, some DX11 tables have lights that are activating in 2 places at once, and some are even dimmed.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Pinballwiz45b.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-arcade-opinions?tu=Pinballwiz45b and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.