Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 60 posts
  • 33 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by northvibe
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

There are 60 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 12 years ago
    Quoted from Anim8ormatt:

There is a fantastic making of video on pinballarcade.com

I can't seem to find that video. Did they remove it?

#52 12 years ago
    Quoted from DCFAN:

My complaint for the IPhone is that it does not allow me to turn the phone sideways. The vertical position is too narrow and it is hard to hold the phone and control the flippers.
    The games are not worth near as much on IPhone as they are on bigger platforms such as IPad and PS3.
    I don't think I will download any of the games that are more than 99 cents for the IPhone. I will wait for PS3 and download most of them there.

Go to the lobby, then turn your phone.

#53 12 years ago
    Quoted from Marten:

Anim8ormatt said:There is a fantastic making of video on pinballarcade.com
    I can't seem to find that video. Did they remove it?

Here ya go:

#54 12 years ago

The leader boards don't work properly on my iPhone. I deleted the Facebook app and that made them work, but they are still glitchy. I got 164 million in ripleys but it didn't save it. Love the app but they need to fix the leader boards and the local scores too.

#55 12 years ago
    Quoted from tomdotcom:

The leader boards don't work properly on my iPhone. I deleted the Facebook app and that made them work, but they are still glitchy. I got 164 million in ripleys but it didn't save it. Love the app but they need to fix the leader boards and the local scores too.

Ok, at least I'm not the only one in regards to Leaderboard. FB tie in doesn't work either. Iphone 4 user...

#56 12 years ago

Downloading now - thanks!

#57 12 years ago
    Quoted from dmacy:

tomdotcom said:The leader boards don't work properly on my iPhone. I deleted the Facebook app and that made them work, but they are still glitchy. I got 164 million in ripleys but it didn't save it. Love the app but they need to fix the leader boards and the local scores too.
    Ok, at least I'm not the only one in regards to Leaderboard. FB tie in doesn't work either. Iphone 4 user...

They said they're going to be adding Game Center leaderboards in an update.

2 weeks later
    #58 12 years ago

Anybody know when the next table(s) are being released?

2 months later
    #59 11 years ago

Cv and fh now available.....for free too

#60 11 years ago

Well cv is free ad supported. 4.99 for the full 2 pack

There are 60 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-arcade-now-in-apple-app-store/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.