Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 14 posts
  • 11 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by terrable
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pic02.jpg
    #1 12 years ago

This guy is a Compulsive Hoarder.. If i had the space & a Ton of CASH,, I would have and keep More than i have room for..

... http://www.aetv.com/hoarders/episode-guide/index.jsp?episode=1241137&deeplink=true&dlepisodeid=1241137&dlseason=Season%204

#2 12 years ago

Hmm... that Randy guy looks kind of familiar

#3 12 years ago

He does lOOk familiar.. Did you see that Haunted House Rifle shoot-n arcade when they turned the corner 19 sec- into the clit.. All that stuff in there Rott-n away,, 1/2 of the S*#t probably doesn't work.. Bet his Fav- game is Pocket Pool .

#4 12 years ago

pocket pool who made that one GTB ?

#5 12 years ago
    Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

when they turned the corner 19 sec- into the clit..

rofl..

#6 12 years ago

Hey- I just vacuumed!

pic02.jpgpic02.jpg

#7 12 years ago

We have one guy in our SPL club who could technically qualify as a hoarder, except he regularly rotates his machines and spends quite a bit of time fixing them up, especially before a tourney happening at his place. Doesn't have the room to set up all his machines, but they all work, so I don't know if that really qualifies as hoarding in the sense it's presented here.

#8 12 years ago

This guys place is about 15 minutes from me, we were thinking of checking it out this weekend, another friend says he may have a contact to get us into his other warehouses to check out the rest of his collection.

#9 12 years ago

We need to get his place open!

#10 12 years ago

There's a guy around here that has over 50 pins...

#11 12 years ago
    Quoted from fusion301:

we were thinking of checking it out this weekend, another friend says he may have a contact to get us into his other warehouses to check out the rest of his collection.

Nice, very nice -remember if you see him let him know about the Pinside tell him we're not like those other guys - cough" cough"

#12 12 years ago

"Homer Simpson, you're under arrest!" "What for?" "Hordin' pinballs!" -TSPP, Couch multiball start.

#13 12 years ago

He's my hero. Caught the tail end of that episode. Would like to see the whole thing.

#14 12 years ago

thats a waste to let all those pins just sit

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-arcade-hoarders and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.