Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 43 posts
  • 27 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by northvibe
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jeffy777.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#35 12 years ago

Here it is running on the iPad 2:

It's supposed to be released on iOS and Android later this month.

#40 12 years ago
    Quoted from Blakesell:

I'll jump all over this and the download titles on launch, CV is one of the first post launch titles. Farsight intended to get this thing out this month, but due to sony/microsoft and especially nintendo delays, it has to wait for later. They're saying for this wait, they are ironing out kinks and will have a smooth product at the end. For me, just that it'll be as good as Williams collection (although all claims are for better) is great to hear for me, even if 2 tables on launch are a rehash, I can play against jarjarisgod on the things!
    oh by the way jarjar.. my gf beat ya on Captain America and Blade on Zen.
    Really pumped to play TOM and RBION on a system, RBION is on my short list of pins to seek out one day.

The mobile versions are still coming this month, but the 360/PS3/PC versions have been pushed back to March.

Definitely agree about jumping all over this and getting all the tables at launch. These guys really care about pinball and it shows.

For those who haven't seen it, here's the behind-the-scenes video they put together a couple weeks ago about the making of The Pinball Arcade, explaining how they tear down real machines in order to ensure that they give proper attention to even the smallest details. Pretty crazy how much hard work goes into this:

#42 12 years ago

Here are the newer gameplay videos too (from the Xbox 360 version), for those who haven't seen them yet for TOM , Black Hole, RBION , and TOTAN

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jeffy777.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-arcade-coming-in-2012?tu=jeffy777 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.