Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 43 posts
  • 27 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by northvibe
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider blakesell.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4 12 years ago

Oh snap. I hope they follow through with that 'many more' comment.

#15 12 years ago

I didn't pick up Gottlieb collection due to the fact that it wasn't really a 'greatest hits' to me. I kind of hope they can emulate Haunted House for this one, and of course.. Many more.

#17 12 years ago

If it's a disc, I strongly doubt it would have less games than the williams collection (13 on ps3). I think the games could have held more than that on the disc, there was nothing huge occupying space and a ps3 disc format is a blu ray disc (not entirely sure of the space that holds) with gigs of space.

I really don't get why they didn't add the DMD games to the 3ds port as well, maybe the emulation is bigger than I think it is.

If it's not a disc, and they make it user friendly with DLC (downloadable content), then the options are limitless.

Quoted from OrochiLeona:

*Actually, thats obviously EXACTLY what it is as it says "Playstation Network" and "XBox Live Arcade" on the final screen"

It also listed the systems in addition to the PSN/XBLA logos on there, of course it would be difficult to play DLC without the system to go with it.

#19 12 years ago

Thanks for the links! considering that all those formats do have stores for DLC, I agree with you, and I would pay for TOTAN all over again to be able to play it against you all online.

Even if I still haven't beaten the genie.

#22 12 years ago

Looky looky what I found on another forum:

Cirqus Voltaire confirmed via the Facebook page to be among the first 10 DLC tables.

#25 12 years ago

I knew I should have sited my source, I googled something that eludes me. It was a Neo Geo forum. I'll see if I can find it again...
    I'm not finding it, could be directly on the facebook page, I can't see that from work. Here's something similar.

http://www.vpforums.org/lofiversion/index.php/t16705.html

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Pinball-...255539697800431

Here's the announcement:

"The first four tables will be Tales of the Arabian Nights™, Ripley's Believe It or Not™, Theatre of Magic™, and Black Hole™.

Each month we will be updating the game by releasing two tables as DLC and adding new features that will include online tournaments and head-to-head play.

With many of the all-time greatest tables from Williams®, Bally™, Stern Pinball™, and Gottlieb™; The Pinball Arcade™ is set to become the most realistic and comprehensive pinball game ever created!!!"

"We don't want to reveal too much about our release schedule, but I can assure you that Cirqus Voltaire™ is certainly in our plans to be included as one of the first ten tables released as DLC."

2 months later
    #37 12 years ago

I'll jump all over this and the download titles on launch, CV is one of the first post launch titles. Farsight intended to get this thing out this month, but due to sony/microsoft and especially nintendo delays, it has to wait for later. They're saying for this wait, they are ironing out kinks and will have a smooth product at the end. For me, just that it'll be as good as Williams collection (although all claims are for better) is great to hear for me, even if 2 tables on launch are a rehash, I can play against jarjarisgod on the things!

oh by the way jarjar.. my gf beat ya on Captain America and Blade on Zen.

Really pumped to play TOM and RBION on a system, RBION is on my short list of pins to seek out one day.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider blakesell.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-arcade-coming-in-2012?tu=blakesell and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.