medievalmadness1680x1050 (resized).jpg
B6A94D03-6CCE-4FF0-AC9F-41DE6FC5C6B0 (resized).jpeg
3BEC65F3-936A-4076-BE27-D6EC07495A5C (resized).jpeg
40ADB464-3471-4B21-863C-0778C07AA426 (resized).jpeg
Cardboard Controller (resized).jpg
879CD181-47F6-47A2-AC29-6EAE25FA3B7F (resized).jpeg
85B4BF23-DA9A-447C-995D-51AB7094200D (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_4.png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider panzerfreak.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#240 5 years ago

Just a heads up guys this is the last week, likely ever, to buy The Pinball Arcade table packs. Last day to buy is this coming Saturday, June 30th. Steam has their summer sale going on right now but per the licensing rules that Farsight mentioned the table packs cannot go on sale.

I'm considering buying all of them before the deadline. Anyone else considering doing this? Its about $210 for all 7 table packs. Table pack 7 is the only one I'm on the fence about not getting.

#267 5 years ago

Looks like the tables can be purchased individually on iOS but not on Steam where the entire table pack must be purchased.

3 days remaining to purchase!

#276 5 years ago
Quoted from klr650:

I bought the remaining seasons cause I would miss the Bally & Williams games way too much.
Hey Farsight, if you are listening: This is the PERFECT time to launch into more CLASSIC STERN tables! Flight 2000 is great, and there are so many more CLASSIC STERNS to choose from: Quicksilver, Seawitch, Stargazer, Big Game, Meteor, Nine Ball, Stars, etc... would all be a welcome addition!
Also, here's hoping the newer emulated machines play better than Ghostbusters. Yuck!

I'm thinking of buying all of them as well. There are physical copies of the game featuring many of the Williams tables for PS4 and XBOX One but the Steam version seems like the way to go with DX11, 4K textures and I think the games will be playable longer on the platform.

#278 5 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

Agreed. I also have iPad, but bought Steam just in case too. I don’t think we’re EVER going to see digital Bally Williams digital offered for sale again. I believe this is it. The last chance.

Yeah, for sure. All 7 packs are $210 (non pro versions) but considering the quality and number of tables involved I don't think that's too bad. Heck, it's only the cost of a couple shaker motors, lol.

#283 5 years ago
Quoted from Jam_Burglar:

If you buy on steam, does that mean you have to play on a PC? I pretty much just play on my phone now. Used to play on the PS3 but that died.

Yes. You can also buy a Steam Link and stream the game to your TV as well (1080p only though).

#287 5 years ago

Just a heads up there's also physical editions available for PS4 that include many of the Williams titles.

#293 5 years ago
Quoted from 85vett:

Kind of figured they would have released some new tables today to help offset the loss of all those tables. Call me crazy but I'm ready for some Wedge Heads.

That would be cool. Digital EM games seem to play better and more realistically then digital solid state ganes in my opinion.

#294 5 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

How is the graphics of the PS4 supposed to compare with Steam? I think Steam looks better, but would have thought they'd be similar.

PS4 version looks pretty darn good but no native 4k support (I believe) unlike the PC version. I ended up paying around $40 new for both PS4 games, for 40+ tables the seemed like a decent deal.

The two PS4 physical editions contain the following pins.

Disk 1 (just called Pinball Arcade).

Attack from Mars
Big Shot
Black Hole
Black Knight
Bride of Pin-Bot
Cirqus Voltaire
Creature from the Black Lagoon
Elvira
Funhouse
Genie
Gorgar
Harley-Davidson
Medieval Madness
Monster Bash
No Good Gofers
Ripley's Believe It or Not
Scared Stiff
Star Trek
Tales of the Arabian Nights
Taxi
Theater of Magic
Twilight Zone

Disk 2 (referred to as season 2 on game box)

Terminator 2
Champion Pub
Dr Dude
Goin Nuts
Firepower
Flight 2000
Central Park
Tee'd Off
Cactus Canyon
Haunted House
Space Shuttle
Victory
Whitewater
Class of 1812
Pinbot
El Dorado
Centaur
Cue Ball Wizard
Whirlwind
Tales of the Arabian Nights

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider panzerfreak.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-arcade-announces-it-wont-carry-ballywilliams-tables?tu=panzerfreak and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.