medievalmadness1680x1050 (resized).jpg
B6A94D03-6CCE-4FF0-AC9F-41DE6FC5C6B0 (resized).jpeg
3BEC65F3-936A-4076-BE27-D6EC07495A5C (resized).jpeg
40ADB464-3471-4B21-863C-0778C07AA426 (resized).jpeg
Cardboard Controller (resized).jpg
879CD181-47F6-47A2-AC29-6EAE25FA3B7F (resized).jpeg
85B4BF23-DA9A-447C-995D-51AB7094200D (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_4.png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider klr650.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#207 5 years ago

I can't help feeling like this is just a marketing ploy to extract money from those of us who stopped purchasing anything beyond Season 5...

1 week later
#213 5 years ago

Sorry if I missed this: What will happen with Williams TOTAN & Bally TOM?

AFAIK these were included in the initial release (not purchased in table packs).

4 weeks later
#275 5 years ago

I bought the remaining seasons cause I would miss the Bally & Williams games way too much.

Hey Farsight, if you are listening: This is the PERFECT time to launch into more CLASSIC STERN tables! Flight 2000 is great, and there are so many more CLASSIC STERNS to choose from: Quicksilver, Seawitch, Stargazer, Big Game, Meteor, Nine Ball, Stars, etc... would all be a welcome addition!

Also, here's hoping the newer emulated machines play better than Ghostbusters. Yuck!

#279 5 years ago

I would have to agree, the Steam version seems to be the most future-proof.
Speaking of Steam purchases, I think I bought Season 4 from within the Farsight software cause it doesn't show up as being purchased when viewed in Steam only. Are my Bally /Williams tables in Season 4 safe or are they going to vanish?

#284 5 years ago

Last Day!

2 months later
#302 5 years ago

Thanks for posting this, I will give these "tables" a whirl. Too bad this info didn't leak earlier, I definitely could have saved some money!

#309 5 years ago

Played Fishtales. It's OK. I do feel a bit better about buying all those Farsight tables now...

#312 5 years ago

I'm still trying to get my graphics card configured for Pinball FX. When the camera moves backwards (for plunge) there is visible tearing. Does anybody know which graphics setting I should tweak? Vsync is already off (which has fixed an audio stuttering issue). Dang it, might be time for a new computer.

Edit: I got it figured out. VSync Off, max # of pre-rendered frames =1, Adaptive Sync (or fast sync).

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider klr650.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-arcade-announces-it-wont-carry-ballywilliams-tables?tu=klr650 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.