medievalmadness1680x1050 (resized).jpg
B6A94D03-6CCE-4FF0-AC9F-41DE6FC5C6B0 (resized).jpeg
3BEC65F3-936A-4076-BE27-D6EC07495A5C (resized).jpeg
40ADB464-3471-4B21-863C-0778C07AA426 (resized).jpeg
Cardboard Controller (resized).jpg
879CD181-47F6-47A2-AC29-6EAE25FA3B7F (resized).jpeg
85B4BF23-DA9A-447C-995D-51AB7094200D (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_4.png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider crazylevi.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#79 5 years ago

Really don't understand what everybody is whining about.

1. It's shitty video pinball and it sucks and you shouldn't be playing it
2. you still have TWO goddamn months to stock up on all the glitchy crappy williams tables you want so you can have a completely unsatisfying fake pinball experience on your phone.

Don't really see the problem here. And we have so much to bitch about when it comes to REAL pinball stuff!

#92 5 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

I play it all the time. You can't take a pinball machine with you when you're traveling, out somewhere, in the John, or wherever else.
Plus, not everyone can afford or has access to every title available in TPA. I probably won't ever own a MM, CV, TOTAN, MB, CC or whatnot, simply because of the crazy price tags on those games. At least I can fire up TPA and play them whenever and wherever I feel like it.

I dig it. I just don't see the need to play fake unsatisfying pinball when I'm on the John, on a plane, etc. I also don't see how it helps anybody who can't afford a TOTAN to have a weird fake TOTAN simulation on their phone that isn't the same thing as playing TOTAN. I am currently unable to date Kate Upton, and buying the Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue was a pretty poor simulation.

But I must concede that clearly many people DO like this novelty, so I'll just have to bitch on the sidelines.

The two month's notice should be more than enough time for everybody to buy all their favorite Williams simulations, right? What do they cost 5 bucks each? And I'm sure it should surprise nobody if they somehow magically renew this license in the not-so-distant future. It can't be rocket science.

#135 5 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

I've tried MANY times over the years to get into simulated pinball and I just can't do it. PCMAME, tablet, phone, XBox One, and even dedicated cabinet with feedback. I even purchased Pinball Arcade based on endorsements here on Pinside and by my bug guy. In the end I just can't do it. They are all just fake pinball to me. That's part of why it surprises me how many people who have decent collections are posting displeasure in this thread. I feel bad for everyone who loves this game and hope there is something else in the works to bring these titles on another platform. For myself, I honestly could not care less.

Correct!

They all suck.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider crazylevi.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-arcade-announces-it-wont-carry-ballywilliams-tables?tu=crazylevi and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.