• Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
fester.jpg
Grumpy old man.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dtown.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#80 9 years ago
Quoted from callmesteam:

That said, I'm not big on Kickstarting stuff anymore, so I probably won't bite. I think it was TZ where you got 2 codes for $10, which is what I would have paid when it was released anyway, so I didn't mind throwing some cash in. If it's a similar deal here, I might bite.

I agree Don. I've bought just about all the TPA tables and I donated to the TZ and ST:TNG Kickstarters. But, the issues with those two tables after they came out really bothered me. And I'm not talking about how TZ is way too easy or the table bugs. I'm talking about how, as a KS supporter, I couldn't download them right away. And for months I had to sign out and sign in every time the app updated to play those two. It just irritated me so I didn't support the T2 KS but I did drop the five bucks after it came out.

Also, the shit with the PS4 version REALLY pisses me off. I bought my PS4 back in November pretty much for this game. It was supposed to be a launch title and took about another month till they released season one. The sound issue hasn't yet been fixed. It's overly compressed and, according to two of their programmers, they've fixed it but the patch will come with season two...which is f*cking delayed till a month after it's released on Xbox One. What a way to screw your PS4 adopters.

Bottom line is, they better have some sweet swag (and I ain't talking about just getting the table) with this Addams Family or Simpsons Pinball Party or whatever to get me to bite beyond just buying the table when it comes out.

Also, you can bet, whichever table it is, they will have started work on it before the KS is over. Look at how fast T2 came out. No matter what, the KS WILL succeed. Even if FarSight employees have to donate.

#87 9 years ago
Quoted from Captain_Kirk:

Are we sure this announcement is coming today? It's almost 3 EST, Noon on the west coast. Still nothing on Kickstarter or Farsight's page.

They usally announce in the early evening, eastern time.

#133 9 years ago
Quoted from Flake:

As a mac user who doesn't want to run VP in parallels or boot camp, Pinball Arcade on the ipad works well enough for me. My 0.02$ is that hopefully this means we'll see another good game soon.

Yes. Agreed. I would like to play Future Pinball or VP but I just don't want to deal with installing a Windows OS on my Mac Mini. I wish they would develop Future Pinball to work natively on a Mac but I doubt it would ever happen.

#163 9 years ago
Quoted from Lonzo:

I just want them to add a setting to turn the damn menu music off.

Yes. Honestly, I hate that song.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 180.00
11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Hanford, CA
$ 119.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Loop Combo Pinball

$ 39.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

10,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Roselle, IL
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

$ 29.95
4,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Cleveland, OH
$ 12.99
Playfields
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 24.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 36.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 58.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 25.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 41.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 24.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 39.99
Rubber/Silicone
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 15.00
Pinball Machine
Uberlaser

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

2,100 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Pawtucket, RI
$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dtown.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-arcade-announces-expensive-kickstarter?tu=dtown and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.