7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 17 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by jsalce
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 7 years ago

Heading there for the long weekend. Wondering if there's anywhere in the Minot area to pick up any pinball parts. Wouldn't mind picking a few things up if there's somewhere near by. Any good places to play in Minot?

#3 7 years ago

I spent 3 1/2 years in Minot, and I can tell you with 99% certainty that there's not a whole lot.

#4 7 years ago

Not a damn thing up there. I live in Bismarck. 90 miles south. Bigger than Minot and there isn't shit here either. ND sucks when it comes to gaming. A few pinballs in a couple bars, but that's it. U make it down here, I got a LOTR and TRON if u need a fix! Also got a donkey Kong and star wars arcade machines as well.

#5 7 years ago

Your best bet for entertainment in Minot it to look for UFOs flying around the Air Force base.

#6 7 years ago
    Quoted from captainadam_21:

Your best bet for entertainment in Minot it to look for UFOs flying around the Air Force base.

Just got back and didn't get a chance to read the replies but thanks anyhoo guys. You were right though. Was at the Dakota Square Mall and apparently there was an arcade there with 2 or 3 pins I was told. It closed about a week ago a guy told me. The Waterpark arcade had a seriously neglected Tee'd Off that I played probably more than anyone else has played it in the last month. The one good thing was they had the replay set ridiculously low. I came downstairs and it had a credit on it. I played it for an hour on that credit. Gave the kids $5 each and I was off to the races.

It was dirty. Flippers were so weak I could barely get the ball to the top of the table and all the targets we pounded. Take what you can get I guess.

1 year later
    #7 6 years ago

Has anyone found any places to play here in Minot? I've been working here for weeks, found the uber-sketchy Tee'd Off (has a card swipe instead of quarter play) but I dare not bother. Any updates?

#8 6 years ago

Has anyone found any places to play here in Minot? I've been working here for weeks, found the uber-sketchy Tee'd Off (has a card swipe instead of quarter play) but I dare not bother. Any updates?

#9 6 years ago

Well, I'll be in Minot shortly. Seems pretty much like the pin black hole of the earth. I'll just have fun playing my four games while it snows outside.

2 months later
    #10 6 years ago
    Quoted from vintageclub:

Still sketchy. Played it. Sucks.

#11 6 years ago

With my four games, I think I have more pins than anyone in the area. In the land of the blind, the man with one eye is king.

#12 6 years ago

Mudflaps, are you at the air base up in Minot? Get all the dirt on the UFO reports from around there and report back please!

#13 6 years ago

Mud- yours is a kick-ass collection... my compliments... however, I know of a half-dozen dudes in town with ''more'' pins (not necessarily nicer or newer)... will enlighten you when I have more time this evening. -CAZ

Post edited by Caz: mispell

#14 6 years ago
    Quoted from captainadam_21:

Mudflaps, are you at the air base up in Minot? Get all the dirt on the UFO reports from around there and report back please!

I can neither confirm nor deny the existence of alien spacecraft in my secret back yard bunker. I can send more information after I don my tin foil helmet.

Quoted from Caz:

Mud- yours is a kick-ass collection... my compliments... however, I know of a half-dozen dudes in town with ''more'' pins (not necessarily nicer or newer)... will enlighten you when I have more time this evening. -CAZ
    Post edited by Caz: mispell

My post was meant to be self-deprecating. Pretty much every pinhead I've ever met has a nicer collection than I do… it's all good!

#15 6 years ago
    Quoted from Mudflaps:

Pretty much every pinhead I've ever met has a nicer collection than I do…

You never should have sold RBION.

#16 6 years ago
    Quoted from herg:

Still stings. That was such a fun game in great shape. Oh well... I'll cherish the memories.

#17 6 years ago
    Quoted from herg:

You still have it! It's a miracle!

Get to Atlantis yet?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 15.00
    Playfield - Other
    YouBentMyWookie
    Cabinet - Other
    UpKick Pinball
    $ 7.95
    Apparel - Unisex
    Pinball Wheezer
    $ 18.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 249.00
    Cabinet - Toppers
    Tilttopper
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 69.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    Cabinet - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 24.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    £ 45.00
    Lighting - Led
    PinballToys
    $ 35.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Pinfarmer Mods
    $ 8.99
    Electronics
    Dr. Dave's Pinball Parts
    $ 13.00
    Playfields
    Lermods
    $ 30.00
    Playfield - Other
    YouBentMyWookie
    $ 99.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 360.00
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    PinWoofer
    $ 20.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Ice Cream Cone - LED Out of stock
    UpKick Pinball
    $ 34.95
    Playfield - Other
    Hookedonpinball.com
    $ 79.99
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    PinGraffix Pinside Shop
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 27.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 4.49
    Electronics
    Yorktown Arcade Supply
    $ 17.50
    Playfield - Plastics
    Pinball Haus
    $ 47.95
    Lighting - Interactive
    MicksPinball
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    Cabinet Parts
    Troxel Repair
    $ 76.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 29.50
    Playfield - Plastics
    Pinball Haus

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside