6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by TheLaw
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image (resized).jpeg
    IMG_3368 (resized).JPG
    Enlight96 (resized).jpg
    20171004_222719 (resized).jpg
    #1 6 years ago

My roommates cat, Milkshake, loves to hang out on top of Galaga. He really loves it when I play Sinbad because he gets to watch. He will actually come in to watch if he hears me playing. His eyes are pretty well glued to the ball at all times but every now and then the P1 score display grabs his attention and he stares at it for awhile. It's really pretty awesome. Anybody out there have any pets that seem to love pins?

20171004_222719 (resized).jpg20171004_222719 (resized).jpg

#2 6 years ago

Check out the Cats and Pinballs thread... oh and be prepared to loose several hours there

#3 6 years ago
    Quoted from sd_jameson:

My roommates cat, Milkshake, loves to hang out on top of Galaga. He really loves it when I play Sinbad because he gets to watch. He will actually come in to watch if he hears me playing. His eyes are pretty well glued to the ball at all times but every now and then the P1 score display grabs his attention and he stares at it for awhile. It's really pretty awesome. Anybody out there have any pets that seem to love pins?

My cat Spooky loves to play pinball...I blame it on my husband, because when we adopted him (or he found us whichever), he said he wanted a cat that liked pinball...When we first got him I had a Cyclone pin here that I was restoring, as soon as he heard that boot up ding he was right there on the PF glass ready to play. He loved the curvy ramp. He prefers early SS and system 11 games (I think the slope on the newer games makes him uncomfortable and he's not a fan of shaker motors) His favorites now are Star Light, Warlok, Jungle Lord and Firepower among others. As soon as he notices I'm in the gameroom playing he makes his way up and to the game so he can play too. If I'm in the gameroom and not playing, he will stand up on his back paws and paw at my legs and meow till I turn on a game and play with him. He knows where the ball comes out in the shooter lane and will watch for it to be plunged then he follows it around. If you don't plunge it right away he will stick his paw over the edge and pat the flipper button like he's saying "play already will you". Or pat at the start button when he wants to play. It was really cute when he was a kitten...he is quite a bit "bigger" now and he makes it quite difficult to see the ball when he is playing too. I liken it to playing with full Tommy blinders on the PF.
    My other cat loves to be a topper...he sits on the heads and watches everything going on!!

Phoebe

#4 6 years ago

My helper in the background, I call her piggy

Enlight96 (resized).jpgEnlight96 (resized).jpg

#5 6 years ago

IMG_3368 (resized).JPGIMG_3368 (resized).JPG

#6 6 years ago

Cats don't only like pinball, they love the warmth.

image (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpeg

#7 6 years ago
    Quoted from sd_jameson:

Anybody out there have any pets that seem to love pins?

Hours of fun over here....sans the dumbass gif bombs lately

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cats-and-pinballs-/page/23#post-3996967

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-and-pets and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.