8 months ago

Topic Stats

• 30 posts
  • 12 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 months ago by surfsidedetail
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 23 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

2019-07-30 13.09.56 (resized).jpg
    IMG_1614 (resized).jpg
    IMG_1612 (resized).jpg
    IMG_1611 (resized).jpg
    IMG_1610 (resized).jpg
    IMG_1609 (resized).jpg
    IMG_1540 (resized).jpg
    IMG_1539 (resized).jpg
    IMG_1538 (resized).jpg
    IMG_1537 (resized).jpg
    IMG_1512 (resized).jpg
    IMG_1504 (resized).jpg
    IMG_1503 (resized).jpg
    9A780D48-C332-45BD-ADCC-32B9FE5CE8EE (resized).jpeg
    876255B4-1CA3-4CB5-8425-95B4F461AFBD (resized).jpeg
    34A0F693-523F-44F9-B266-BFF09F8C79B3 (resized).jpeg

#1 8 months ago

The Pinball Lounge at SDCC 2019:IMG_1458 (resized).jpgIMG_1459 (resized).jpgIMG_1468 (resized).jpgIMG_1465 (resized).jpg
    IMG_1461 (resized).jpg
    ... and three Black Knight: Sword of Rage at the Nuclear Blast Records booth.
    IMG_1447 (resized).jpg
    And a big thanks to Orange County Pinball for bringing and maintaining these!

#2 8 months ago

Thanks for the picture of my Munsters Pro I ordered last week. It's the one with the kid bashing on it!

Screenshot from 2019-07-18 13-48-38 (resized).png
    #3 8 months ago

You are more than welcome.

Thank you for stopping by!

34A0F693-523F-44F9-B266-BFF09F8C79B3 (resized).jpeg876255B4-1CA3-4CB5-8425-95B4F461AFBD (resized).jpeg9A780D48-C332-45BD-ADCC-32B9FE5CE8EE (resized).jpeg
    #4 8 months ago
    Quoted from surfsidedetail:

You are more than welcome.
    Thank you for stopping by![quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

BTW, are you also involved with the three Star Wars pins at the Star Wars booth?IMG_1503 (resized).jpgIMG_1504 (resized).jpg

#5 8 months ago

Are those the stern frames with the translights in em? They look like they light them up nice

#6 8 months ago
    Quoted from tilted81:

Are those the stern frames with the translights in em? They look like they light them up nice

Yes they are, but with the room not being lit up much and the lighting behind the translights being so bright, it was hard to get good pictures of them.

#7 8 months ago

So I just got back from a walk over to Petco Park to go to a near by Subway and get a sandwich. In a lot across the street is an event set up (I think it's for for CBS).
    It had just closed down for the day. I looked into the lot and low and behold, under a canopy were not one, not two, but three Riply's Believe it or Not pins!
    IMG_1512 (resized).jpg
    It was after 8:00 P.M, dark and the games were turned off so I will try to go over there tomorrow afternoon to get some better pictures.

#8 8 months ago

Those look fresh! RBION vault? Maybe the pics from stern were not just test heads... hmm

#9 8 months ago

Bruce Campbell edition?

#10 8 months ago
    Quoted from J-Freeze:

Those look fresh! RBION vault? Maybe the pics from stern were not just test heads... hmm

I'll find out tomorrow.

#11 8 months ago
    Quoted from girloveswaffles:

So I just got back from a walk over to Petco Park to go to a near by Subway and get a sandwich. In a lot across the street is an event set up (I think it's for for CBS).
    It had just closed down for the day. I looked into the lot and low and behold, under a canopy were not one, not two, but three Riply's Believe it or Not pins!
    [quoted image]
    It was after 8:00 P.M, dark and the games were turned off so I will try to go over there tomorrow afternoon to get some better pictures.

Oooooh! I was hoping these rumors would be true, well...are true.

I guess we'll see!

Would be my first Stern game for sure! I always felt this had the presence of a Bally/Williams era game.

#12 8 months ago
    Quoted from wesman:

Oooooh! I was hoping these rumors would be true, well...are true.
    I guess we'll see!
    Would be my first Stern game for sure! I always felt this had the presence of a Bally/Williams era game.

That would be out of left field for sure. But its so old - like Whitestar old? Cant see them vaulting Whitestar games.

#13 8 months ago

Is the side cabinet art different from original artwork. Is that Bruce on the side?

#14 8 months ago

Stop. These are wooden backbox Ripleys original. No vault. Move along.

#15 8 months ago
    Quoted from cooked71:

That would be out of left field for sure. But its so old - like Whitestar old? Cant see them vaulting Whitestar games.

But who also thought a Star Wars homepin would pop up today?

In addition, the show has been rebooted, and can now be culturally relevant....and....Stern could tout against JJP, that they've got a Lawlor game currently for sale, and cheaper!

#16 8 months ago

Do you need a comic con pass for the pinball lounge this year?

#17 8 months ago
    Quoted from D-Gottlieb:

Do you need a comic con pass for the pinball lounge this year?

No pass needed

#18 8 months ago

BTW, are you also involved with the three Star Wars pins at the Star Wars booth?[quoted image][quoted image]

Yes we are

#19 8 months ago

Okay, so here's the Three pins over by Petco Park:IMG_1537 (resized).jpgIMG_1540 (resized).jpgIMG_1538 (resized).jpgIMG_1539 (resized).jpg

#20 8 months ago
    Quoted from kklank:

Is the side cabinet art different from original artwork. Is that Bruce on the side?

Whoops! I was dead wrong. My B.

#21 8 months ago

Okay, so here's the Three pins over by Petco Park:[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Just originals.

#22 8 months ago

That is crazy tho... who is just sitting on 3 Ripleys?! I’d have thought vault too

#23 8 months ago
    Quoted from tilted81:

That is crazy tho... who is just sitting on 3 Ripleys?! I’d have thought vault too

It may be that someone had to hunt down three machines (buy or borrow) for the event from more than one owner.

#24 8 months ago

IMG_1609 (resized).jpgIMG_1610 (resized).jpgIMG_1611 (resized).jpgIMG_1612 (resized).jpgIMG_1614 (resized).jpg

#25 8 months ago

As a pinball & Star Wars fan, I actually like what I’ve seen regarding the home edition / Star Wars Pin. Love the easy to understand ruleset, which is perfect for my family & friends. The shots look satisfying too.

#26 8 months ago

We still have discounted demo games unspoken for so if anyone wants to grab a game let me know.

Black Knight Pro/Premium
    Star Wars Premium
    Star Trek Pro
    Beatles Gold
    Munsters Premium B&W

Willing to trade Star Trek Pro/Black Knight Pro for Home Use Only Simpsons Pinball Party with mint cab/playfield

Evan
    OrangeCountyPinballs.com
    714-451-6308

#27 8 months ago
    Quoted from surfsidedetail:

We still have discounted demo games unspoken for so if anyone wants to grab a game let me know.
    Black Knight Pro/Premium
    Star Wars Premium
    Star Trek Pro
    Beatles Gold
    Munsters Premium B&W
    Willing to trade Star Trek Pro/Black Knight Pro for Home Use Only Simpsons Pinball Party with mint cab/playfield
    Evan
    OrangeCountyPinballs.com
    714-451-6308

So did you guys also supply the three Riply's Belive it or not pins over in the lot next to Petco Park as well?

#28 8 months ago

So did you guys also supply the three Riply's Belive it or not pins over in the lot next to Petco Park as well?

No I believe those belong to the Ripleys Museum

1 week later
    #29 8 months ago

Thanks, surfsidedetail, for the munsters pro. It was a very smooth and easy transaction.

2019-07-30 13.09.56 (resized).jpg
    #30 8 months ago

Made it safely!

Thank you very much

Evan
    OrangeCountyPinballs.com

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 14.95
    Playfield - Other
    Hookedonpinball.com
    $ 9.90
    Playfields
    The Super Fasteners
    $ 69.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 259.99
    $ 7,395.00
    Pinball Machine
    Gulf Coast Pinball, LLC
    $ 35.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    3D MODS
    $ 6,995.00
    Pinball Machine
    Flip N Out Pinball
    $ 14.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 6.00
    $ 139.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Sparky Pinball
    $ 11.00
    $ 128.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 209.99
    € 12.50
    Playfield - Plastics
    Multigame
    $ 54.99
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 15.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    $ 125.00
    Cabinet - Toppers
    Sparky Pinball
    $ 95.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    pinballmod
    $ 90.00
    Lighting - Under Cabinet
    Rock Custom Pinball
    £ 45.00
    Lighting - Led
    PinballToys
    $ 30.99
    Lighting - Interactive
    Lee's Parts
    $ 19.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside