1 year ago

Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by TheLaw
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hanford29.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 1 year ago

Two of my favorite hobbies are pinball and golf. Living in Cleveland and watching the snow got me thinking about golf and wishing I could play. Then I reflected on the similarities in how I approach each game. While it can be fun to play competitively versus others, I really get the enjoyment from the joy of me versus the course or the machine. I love trying to achieve high scores and completing different modes on games with pinball. In golf, I love setting a new low score and achieving my best score on different holes. In both games, even when you don't achieve your best, there are that shot or two that are just so satisfying that keep bringing you back for more. I had never really thought about the similarities between golf and pinball. Just a wintry snowy thought I wanted to share.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hanford29.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-and-golf?tu=hanford29 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.