Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 167 posts
  • 77 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by LTG
  • Topic is favorited by 7 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Would you keep all your games during a divorce?”

• Yeah. No question. They’re mine. 138 votes
      79%
    • Nah. I’d sell (or give her) half of the games. 23 votes
      13%
    • Some other answer (justify your answer in the comments) 14 votes
      8%

(175 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_5455 (resized).JPG
    Screenshot_20200816-091258_Google (resized).jpg
    Resized_20200601_185517 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20200809_091601718-PANO (resized).jpg
    A183B4E6-B78A-4BFC-9017-0C957E15D4AD (resized).png
    Screenshot_20200816-091258_Google (resized).jpg
    A32210BE-A129-43A4-B9CD-3F3F881D0A7A (resized).jpeg
    BBBF2B10-F104-469D-94E4-099476B91C5B (resized).jpeg
    y (resized).jpg
    download (2) (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kkoss24.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#58 3 years ago

Me n my wife made a deal when this hobby “obsession “ took me over early this year .Im a do it all type construction guy been my whole life .I work side jobs to pay for these .I let her pick first WOZRR (good pick) I picked second IMDN prem (can’t get enough) now my 12 year old is up to the plate he wants FG then the 11 year old wants DP.I get the 5th pick n that’s it 5 is the limit and to me that’s plenty .The kids have to sell they’re pins when 16 for down payment for first cars .If my wife wants to sell hers n cash out then I get a 3rd game .I felt this was completly fair as I’m the one that’s possessed lmao .Anyway time will tell if this “deal” works out .To all that are going through a divorce I wish the best for you .I went through one early in life no kids was easy cut a check n go we worked everything out with 1 attorney that’s the best way as others have stated reguardless if you give a inch or so it’s well worth it overall.

#60 3 years ago
    Quoted from CLEllison:

This topic
    When I got divorced it was all pretty straight forward. Refi the house and pay her half the equity. Gave her $14k in cash and she got to keep the dodge diesel pickup and our 28' toy hauler. It was basically $50K I had to cover. Then at the finish line (after mutually agreeing on everything at that point) she wanted half of the split firewood and my Ms pacman cocktail table. Why she didn't ask for any pins I don't know but anyway I told her absolutely not. We already made an agreement and you've gotten your fair share. She utilized several of our mutual friends to help her move out. I couldn't bare to be here to watch her moving out so I told our friends absolutely NOTHING leaves my game room. Went to make dinner that night and went to grab meat out of the freezer in the garage and the damn freezer was gone with a couple grand of meat inside. THEN I noticed she tool almost every single cooking utensil out of the kitchen. We did NOT agree on ANY of that LOL. They are never satisfied. Seems like the longer it goes on the more angry and vengeful they get. And just when I thought it was over and behind me, a couple years later she sends our daughter in with battle gear on requesting that I give her several house cleaning utensils. /smh go away bad dream.
    I think marriage is awesome and would love to do it again. However there will absolutely be a prenup involved and a clear understanding that I will not allow someone to tell me what I can or cannot have or what I can or cannot enjoy and that will be MUTUALLY reciprocated. I'm too old to start over. Nothing wrong with covering your rear end.
    Love comes when it wants, does what it wants and leaves when it wants. You cannot control it. All you can ever really do is enjoy it while it lasts.

Well put !

#161 3 years ago
    Quoted from LTG:I have the same problem. Fat, old, broke guys, are in demand.
    LTG : )

Lmao ,I check all the boxes and am married and still can’t get laid !Do I need to gain more weight or burn more money what’s the secret for success ?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kkoss24.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-and-divorce?tu=kkoss24 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.