Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 11,703 posts
  • 259 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by Jodester
  • Topic is favorited by 55 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

C4E21DF7-8AFC-4911-B405-44CB5AFC7064 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0325 (resized).jpeg
    sommelier (resized).jpg
    AAAB1EF4-5803-4563-8F11-009F2C826010.gif
    FB4A1E07-2E2A-47B5-8485-E6C1C9D7AF30 (resized).jpeg
    EFAADA77-326E-486E-A3B8-4F0D030A5C2E (resized).jpeg
    C5FDF64D-8F52-44BB-ACF1-DA1A0C6C5372 (resized).jpeg
    88CC51C8-0381-4405-9941-A364971BE262 (resized).jpeg
    D1173EF7-53E2-4D4E-9E6E-7993D6D314F5 (resized).jpeg
    clark.gif
    27DCFF04-13D1-4D4A-BDBB-758E2F287886 (resized).jpeg
    08092C66-CAD4-4B5F-9F80-AF01F65A5B6D (resized).jpeg
    3AB46A03-5183-40E8-BFC3-26D5D8B14E9C (resized).jpeg
    frank.gif
    123198A7-6B1E-412F-8572-9F72AD9B8D75.gif
    327B48FC-A3DE-429F-A2A8-9107F0FE72E3 (resized).jpeg

This topic is closed.

There are 11,703 posts in this topic. You are on page 85 of 235.
    #4201 4 years ago
    Quoted from djreddog:

Delaware's shut down is until May 15th!

Now I'm paranoid... I'm going to pick another few cases...

#4202 4 years ago
    Quoted from Fulltilt:

Now I'm paranoid... I'm going to pick another few cases...

Yeah I was so paranoid I just went out and bought another bottle of booze that I don't need

20200322_181649 (resized).jpg20200322_181649 (resized).jpg
    #4203 4 years ago

I found some to get me through

6864B324-054E-4D31-A718-770D7AF29646 (resized).jpeg6864B324-054E-4D31-A718-770D7AF29646 (resized).jpeg
    #4204 4 years ago

Bunkered down here since open outcry pits shut down. We’ve got plenty of millennials to trade that online shit, but since I’m old school, nothing to do but flip and drink. Chisox got me on the Wild Turkey thing, which I’m really beginning to like...

C2713470-7EE1-444E-9BBF-67D9B5D03807 (resized).jpegC2713470-7EE1-444E-9BBF-67D9B5D03807 (resized).jpeg
    #4205 4 years ago
    Quoted from bowz:

Bunkered down here since open outcry pits shut down. We’ve got plenty of millennials to trade that online shit, but since I’m old school, nothing to do but flip and drink. Chisox got me on the Wild Turkey thing, which I’m really beginning to like...[quoted image]

Been staring at RareBreed for a year but still have never tried. What’s the honest opinion on it?

#4206 4 years ago
    Quoted from Green-Machine:

Been staring at RareBreed for a year but still have never tried. What’s the honest opinion on it?

I think you know where I stand on Rare Breed haha.

Quoted from bowz:

Bunkered down here since open outcry pits shut down. We’ve got plenty of millennials to trade that online shit, but since I’m old school, nothing to do but flip and drink. Chisox got me on the Wild Turkey thing, which I’m really beginning to like...[quoted image]

Hang in there bud, I can’t wait to get back myself. Office life is not for me.

#4207 4 years ago
    Quoted from Chisox:

I think you know where I stand on Rare Breed haha.

Hang in there bud, I can’t wait to get back myself. Office life is not for me.

Where do you stand

#4208 4 years ago

I guess never!! He did say, “when it gets here”
    We are all eager to see.

Oh Oh.

Francis (resized).pngFrancis (resized).png
    Pin Package (resized).pngPin Package (resized).png

#4209 4 years ago

I can’t see dat pin!!

#4210 4 years ago
    Quoted from Fulltilt:

Oh Oh.
    [quoted image]
    [quoted image]

Always exciting to get a new pin but reveal it already the suspense is too much!

#4211 4 years ago

I see a little paint sneaking out, my guess on @Fulltilts new machine is CFTBL. Everybody else try to guess whats under that blanket and the winner gets one of @Fulltilts bottles from his bunker

#4212 4 years ago

Big Bang Bar maybe

Quoted from PinDeLaPin:

I see a little paint sneaking out, my guess on @Fulltilts new machine is CFTBL. Everybody else try to guess whats under that blanket and the winner gets one of @Fulltilts bottles from his bunker

#4213 4 years ago
    Quoted from PinDeLaPin:

Great score on that 100yr anniversary bottle of Elmer Lee.

It's a nice bottle. We gave some of these to our employees so they can better tolerate their significant others.

#4214 4 years ago
    Quoted from PinDeLaPin:

Damn it has been a long week with all this corona shit and kids being out of school. This is my 1st drink since last saturday so might as well make it a good one.[quoted image]

The antique in the back is probably one of the best values out there in my opinion.

#4215 4 years ago
    Quoted from cjmjmm2006:

It's a nice bottle. We gave some of these to our employees so they can better tolerate their significant others.

i mean... if you need to ship a bottle north you know where I am

we can skype and drink if ya want?

#4216 4 years ago
    Quoted from cjmjmm2006:

Damn! Are you hiring?

#4217 4 years ago

Where do you stand

For my money it’s the best bang for the buck out there. I’ve probably gone through 25 bottles over the past 4 years. Full bodied and perfectly proofed top shelf bourbon with a mid-shelf pricetag.

#4218 4 years ago
    Quoted from Chisox:

For my money it’s the best bang for the buck out there. I’ve probably gone through 25 bottles over the past 4 years. Full bodied and perfectly proofed top shelf bourbon with a mid-shelf pricetag.

Thank you! I’m going to go and buy a bottle. I’m excited to finally have some

#4219 4 years ago
    Quoted from PinDeLaPin:

Batman 66

#4220 4 years ago

Out for food!

Messages Image(2560828120) (resized).pngMessages Image(2560828120) (resized).png

#4221 4 years ago
    Quoted from Fulltilt:

Out for food!
    [quoted image]

I’ll take the PVW 23 please.

#4222 4 years ago
    Quoted from Chisox:

I’ll take the PVW 23 please.

Holy "drain your bank account" Batman!

#4223 4 years ago

I don't know much about rye whiskey I know you guys are always posting this one in particular is this a good price for this bottle it is a 4 year old.

20200324_091009 (resized).jpg20200324_091009 (resized).jpg
    #4224 4 years ago
    Quoted from PinDeLaPin:

I don't know much about rye whiskey I know you guys are always posting this one in particular is this a good price for this bottle it is a 4 year old.[quoted image]

I’ll take one! I can’t get it in Ohio

#4225 4 years ago
    Quoted from PinDeLaPin:

I don't know much about rye whiskey I know you guys are always posting this one in particular is this a good price for this bottle it is a 4 year old.[quoted image]

The lowest I've seen it is $53. There's one liquor store in town that has it for that price. The other stores are usually around $60 a bottle.

EDIT: I used to only stop at one liquor store b/c it was on the way home from work and convenient. But b/c I saw so many bottles on here I've never seen before I started stopping into other stores and then realized that the same bottles of liquor can vary by as much as $20 for the same thing at different stores!!! Now I know which stores to go back to for the bottles I like

#4226 4 years ago
    Quoted from PinDeLaPin:

That’s a solid price for a very solid rye, go for it!

#4227 4 years ago

My oh my this is some damn good stuff!

20200324_150750 (resized).jpg20200324_150750 (resized).jpg
    #4228 4 years ago

Willett OF during a Zoom virtual happy hour. Cheers!

85D5D458-39E3-4342-91E7-87C7A150ACF2 (resized).jpeg85D5D458-39E3-4342-91E7-87C7A150ACF2 (resized).jpeg
    #4229 4 years ago

Ahhh.. quite refreshing!

20200322_142131 (resized).jpg20200322_142131 (resized).jpg
    #4230 4 years ago
    Quoted from PinDeLaPin:

Ahhh.. quite refreshing![quoted image]

Oh yeah

#4231 4 years ago

Bad thing is I just killed it. Oh well time to crack open another bottle now.

#4232 4 years ago
    Quoted from TKDalumni:

Willett OF during a Zoom virtual happy hour. Cheers![quoted image]

I recognize that Glock armorer's pad...

Cheers everyone!

#4233 4 years ago

Not high dollar stuff, but it makes some killer Old Fashioned’s.

68DEC839-A757-4EA6-853C-E6BB545EED46 (resized).jpeg68DEC839-A757-4EA6-853C-E6BB545EED46 (resized).jpeg
    #4234 4 years ago
    Quoted from TKDalumni:

Not high dollar stuff, but it makes some killer Old Fashioned’s.[quoted image]

I hear the 100proof is pretty delicious for the price

#4235 4 years ago
    Quoted from TKDalumni:

Hey I say it all the time you cannot drink the expensive shit every single day or you would go broke. It's good when people post things like you did that way it gives guys alternatives during the week

#4236 4 years ago
    Quoted from TKDalumni:

WT101 Rye makes awesome OF's as well... (if you can find it...it's "rare" for the lack of demand, I'm pretty sure, but it's one of the last truly great values in the midst of the Bourbon/Rye boom)

Also a big fan of Old Overholt BIB

And Rittenhouse.

All awesome shelfies.

#4237 4 years ago

I made an OG BIB old fashioned the other day it was delicious

#4238 4 years ago
    Quoted from Grandnational007:

WT101 Rye makes awesome OF's as well... (if you can find it...it's "rare" for the lack of demand, I'm pretty sure, but it's one of the last truly great values in the midst of the Bourbon/Rye boom)

It is absolutely great. Someone here turned me on to it. It is my go-to when I want a Rye. I have no idea how it flies so under the radar. I would put it up against almost any rye I have tried and for the price....well its stupid good. Seriously, if you like rye for the price it is a no brainer. I have to special order it but it is worth it. Maybe we should just stop talking about it.

#4239 4 years ago

Hope all of you guys are doing ok with everything going on and are safe. Having a pretty good week all things considered so decided it is time for a drink. Didn’t have all the right materials but here is my take on a different Manhattan. 4 fingers of 4 Roses, Dry Vermouth (wish I had sweet, but whatever), Aztec Chocolate bitters, and an ice ball. My good glasses and shaker are still in a box so I just rolled it around for a bit between 2 cups. It is legit!

01911170-B2DE-41B0-9DCA-E155BECB9A37 (resized).jpeg01911170-B2DE-41B0-9DCA-E155BECB9A37 (resized).jpeg
    #4240 4 years ago
    Quoted from DBLM:

Hope all of you guys are doing ok with everything going on and are safe. Having a pretty good week all things considered so decided it is time for a drink. Didn’t have all the right materials but here is my take on a different Manhattan. 4 fingers of 4 Roses, Dry Vermouth (wish I had sweet, but whatever), Aztec Chocolate bitters, and an ice ball. My good glasses and shaker are still in a box so I just rolled it around for a bit between 2 cups. It is legit![quoted image]

Doing good here! Thanks for the gesture... enjoy the Manhattan

#4241 4 years ago

Doing good here! Thanks for the gesture... enjoy the Manhattan

Glad you are doing ok, @green-machine. You need to go down to the Pine Club and get a steak to go. Maybe you can get a couple of to-go cups from the Century Bar as well. Dayton is one of my favorite places I come for work.

#4242 4 years ago
    Quoted from DBLM:

Glad you are doing ok, green-machine. You need to go down to the Pine Club and get a steak to go. Maybe you can get a couple of to-go cups from the Century Bar as well. Dayton is one of my favorite places I come for work.

Ahhh you know the Pine Club! Had some Pappy at Century 3 weeks ago. They just finished remodeling. Looks nice and New bathrooms thank goodness

#4243 4 years ago

Ahhh you know the Pine Club! Had some Pappy at Century 3 weeks ago. They just finished remodeling. Looks nice and New bathrooms thank goodness

Dude, I had a charge account there for about 10 years. Last time I was out there they finally had closed it out so I had to run across the street to the gas station to hit the ATM. Can’t wait to check out the Century since it got redone. I am no longer covering Air Force but I am sure I can find a way to get back out there. At my peak I was out there 2-3 times a month. Will hit you up when I am back out there.

#4244 4 years ago
    Quoted from DBLM:

Dude, I had a charge account there for about 10 years. Last time I was out there they finally had closed it out so I had to run across the street to the gas station to hit the ATM. Can’t wait to check out the Century since it got redone. I am no longer covering Air Force but I am sure I can find a way to get back out there. At my peak I was out there 2-3 times a month. Will hit you up when I am back out there.

I’ve made the walk to the ATM
    You should know Dayton well as much as you’ve been here. Century has a VIP bar now for serious bourbon drinkers. Nice to get in on VIP to avoid the crowds

#4245 4 years ago

I’ve made the walk to the ATM
    You should know Dayton well as much as you’ve been here. Century has a VIP bar now for serious bourbon drinkers. Nice to get in on VIP to avoid the crowds

Thanks for the tip about the VIP bar. I am sure my buddy BJ is a member there.

#4246 4 years ago

It’s $10 to get to “lot B”
    aka vip bar. You can only order whiskey no other drinks. It’s nice to get away from the craziness that it can be in there at times

#4247 4 years ago

Happy Whiskey Wednesday dudes. Gonna be all rye tonight.

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
    #4248 4 years ago
    Quoted from Chisox:

Happy Whiskey Wednesday dudes. Gonna be all rye tonight.[quoted image]

Rye sounds great

#4249 4 years ago

Here’s another great rye. Whistle Pig 10 yr. Chicago Outfit distributor pick from a few years ago. Tasty.

#4250 4 years ago

Hell yeah, I'm down for Rye Wednesday. I've only got four at the moment, killed the last of my Pikesville on Friday so I'll be picking up another very soon. That and the New Riff Straight Rye are gonna be in the rotation for quite some time.

IMG-0165 (resized).jpgIMG-0165 (resized).jpg
    There are 11,703 posts in this topic. You are on page 85 of 235.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-and-bourbon/page/85?hl=grandnational007 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.