Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 11,703 posts
  • 259 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by Jodester
  • Topic is favorited by 55 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

C4E21DF7-8AFC-4911-B405-44CB5AFC7064 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0325 (resized).jpeg
    sommelier (resized).jpg
    AAAB1EF4-5803-4563-8F11-009F2C826010.gif
    FB4A1E07-2E2A-47B5-8485-E6C1C9D7AF30 (resized).jpeg
    EFAADA77-326E-486E-A3B8-4F0D030A5C2E (resized).jpeg
    C5FDF64D-8F52-44BB-ACF1-DA1A0C6C5372 (resized).jpeg
    88CC51C8-0381-4405-9941-A364971BE262 (resized).jpeg
    D1173EF7-53E2-4D4E-9E6E-7993D6D314F5 (resized).jpeg
    clark.gif
    27DCFF04-13D1-4D4A-BDBB-758E2F287886 (resized).jpeg
    08092C66-CAD4-4B5F-9F80-AF01F65A5B6D (resized).jpeg
    3AB46A03-5183-40E8-BFC3-26D5D8B14E9C (resized).jpeg
    frank.gif
    123198A7-6B1E-412F-8572-9F72AD9B8D75.gif
    327B48FC-A3DE-429F-A2A8-9107F0FE72E3 (resized).jpeg

This topic is closed.

There are 11,703 posts in this topic. You are on page 32 of 235.
    #1551 4 years ago
    Quoted from TKDalumni:

Sip and Flip! I like that.

I like that idea so much that I am now on my way home to try it for myself

#1552 4 years ago

Not sure I ever shared this particular bottle here.

GrossGross UghUgh

At first glance of the bottle, it looks like something you'd find in a diorama from a far future museum that re-creates an average American's basement rumpus room from the mid 1970's. Having never seen an intact bottle of Jack Daniels or Jim Beam, these future historians can only guess what a whiskey bottle looked like, based on blurry polaroids and a faded Universal Studio movie prop.

The black label with its multiple, mis-matched old timey typefaces, the stock photo of someone who might be Buffalo Bill and the odd, vaguely flag-ish crest surrounding the "3" in the age designation might fool the casual observer from a distance, but up close the spell is broken by the measurement in centilitres versus millilitres, the broken english on the side label and the final tell that this isn't your Ole Grand Dad - the french language description on the back.

Originally I thought this was just some Cuban knock-off whiskey they called "Bourbon", even though there's strict laws about what you can call that, because FUCK AMERICA, but on closer inspection it is actually the genuine article. The french label on the back shows the original importer as Slaur International, a French company that private labels a number of different distilled spirits, but extensive googling couldn't turn up any useful information on this fine bottle, other than it's something that exists and can be potentially purchased outside of Cuba. The original distillery also eludes me, given that the traditional source of private label bourbon is actually located in Indiana, and this one clearly states "produce of US" and "Imported from Kentucky". Perhaps it's Heaven Hill, or Wild Turkey.

Either way, this bottle has made quite a journey from the rolling hills of Kentucky, to Le Havre, France, then to a little shop in Varadero, Cuba in order to avoid the US embargo. Now it sits in my collection in Toronto, Canada. All told this 700ml bottle has travelled approximately 16,362.03km (10,166.89mi) from its humble home to mine.

Retail price was 15.30 CUC, the local tourist-only currency. That's roughly $20.67CAD. For comparison, I don't believe there's a single bottle of bourbon cheaper than $40 at the LCBO, so it was quite the value based on price.

So, that's the backstory. Perhaps you'd like to know how it rates?

ABV: 40% Colour: Amber

Nose: Strong alcohol smell, much stronger than you'd expect from the ABV. More medicinal than fragrant. Hints of wood, but mostly cough syrup.

Taste: Harsh on the tongue - I suspect the ABV is more of a understatement than a reality. Spicy in a bad way, all heat and no flavour like a hot sauce from a capsaicin competition. I had instant regrets.

Finish: If only it worked like it smelled, and prevented coughing. The aftertaste was metallic, like sucking a penny. My left eye was involuntarily closed for a full 30 seconds. Excessive blinking required for a further minute after.

Conclusion: If this is three years old, I'll eat my hat. I would guess it's barely two years old and they accidentally let some methanol slip into the mix to add some flavour to what is clearly the cheapest rot gut since Prohibition. I can only imagine how bad the original barrels were if the end result of the blending tastes like this. Truly the worst bourbon I've ever had, and I've had Wild Turkey Honey. Even throwing it in some Coke didn't save it.

But, it's a hell of a conversation piece!

#1553 4 years ago
    Quoted from jwilson:

Not sure I ever shared this particular bottle here.
    [quoted image] [quoted image]
    At first glance of the bottle, it looks like something you'd find in a diorama from a far future museum that re-creates an average American's basement rumpus room from the mid 1970's. Having never seen an intact bottle of Jack Daniels or Jim Beam, these future historians can only guess what a whiskey bottle looked like, based on blurry polaroids and a faded Universal Studio movie prop.
    The black label with its multiple, mis-matched old timey typefaces, the stock photo of someone who might be Buffalo Bill and the odd, vaguely flag-ish crest surrounding the "3" in the age designation might fool the casual observer from a distance, but up close the spell is broken by the measurement in centilitres versus millilitres, the broken english on the side label and the final tell that this isn't your Ole Grand Dad - the french language description on the back.
    Originally I thought this was just some Cuban knock-off whiskey they called "Bourbon", even though there's strict laws about what you can call that, because FUCK AMERICA, but on closer inspection it is actually the genuine article. The french label on the back shows the original importer as Slaur International, a French company that private labels a number of different distilled spirits, but extensive googling couldn't turn up any useful information on this fine bottle, other than it's something that exists and can be potentially purchased outside of Cuba. The original distillery also eludes me, given that the traditional source of private label bourbon is actually located in Indiana, and this one clearly states "produce of US" and "Imported from Kentucky". Perhaps it's Heaven Hill, or Wild Turkey.
    Either way, this bottle has made quite a journey from the rolling hills of Kentucky, to Le Havre, France, then to a little shop in Varadero, Cuba in order to avoid the US embargo. Now it sits in my collection in Toronto, Canada. All told this 700ml bottle has travelled approximately 16,362.03km (10,166.89mi) from its humble home to mine.
    Retail price was 15.30 CUC, the local tourist-only currency. That's roughly $20.67CAD. For comparison, I don't believe there's a single bottle of bourbon cheaper than $40 at the LCBO, so it was quite the value based on price.
    So, that's the backstory. Perhaps you'd like to know how it rates?
    ABV: 40% Colour: Amber
    Nose: Strong alcohol smell, much stronger than you'd expect from the ABV. More medicinal than fragrant. Hints of wood, but mostly cough syrup.
    Taste: Harsh on the tongue - I suspect the ABV is more of a understatement than a reality. Spicy in a bad way, all heat and no flavour like a hot sauce from a capsaicin competition. I had instant regrets.
    Finish: If only it worked like it smelled, and prevented coughing. The aftertaste was metallic, like sucking a penny. My left eye was involuntarily closed for a full 30 seconds. Excessive blinking required for a further minute after.
    Conclusion: If this is three years old, I'll eat my hat. I would guess it's barely two years old and they accidentally let some methanol slip into the mix to add some flavour to what is clearly the cheapest rot gut since Prohibition. I can only imagine how bad the original barrels were if the end result of the blending tastes like this. Truly the worst bourbon I've ever had, and I've had Wild Turkey Honey. Even throwing it in some Coke didn't save it.
    But, it's a hell of a conversation piece!

Wow.... not sure i've ever come across a post so full of unenticing adjectives but glad to know so I don't ever end up buying that piss water.

#1554 4 years ago

On a different note this is damn good stuff. Sippin on some smooth Callahans Tennessee whiskey. By the way it is aged 3 years truthfully!

20190802_151141 (resized).jpg20190802_151141 (resized).jpg20190802_151925 (resized).jpg20190802_151925 (resized).jpg
    #1555 4 years ago

Tonight’s pairing with son in the pool.

D67EAC20-3029-4A15-A16F-34E7802C9DC9 (resized).jpegD67EAC20-3029-4A15-A16F-34E7802C9DC9 (resized).jpeg
    #1556 4 years ago

Grabbed another one I suspect no one will have heard of, but I'm having fun exploring random stuff. Absolutely love this one, possibly my new favorite up there with Burning Chair. This bottle will not last long.
    bourbon (resized).jpgbourbon (resized).jpg

#1557 4 years ago

So let me just preface this with no disrespect to anyone or there liking in bourbons or whiskeys from different parts of the country. However, I just find myself to be a purist and be drawn to kentucky made bourbon and whiskey. The only other one I consider to be a true maker is tennessee just by the very deep history they have with distillation. As someone who strictly likes these two states production I can almost always tell when I try something made somewhere else, it's almost like the maker tries to always do something a bit off to differentiate themselves that I just don't ever find paletable. Again I don't want to step on any toes just looking to see what the group as a whole thought about it just curious as to what others thoughts are here on that subject.

#1558 4 years ago

Stranahans Colorado Whisky is quite nice. Also Balcones of Texas makes some fantastic stuff.

IMG_7023 (resized).JPGIMG_7023 (resized).JPG
    #1559 4 years ago
    Quoted from PinDeLaPin:

So let me just preface this with no disrespect to anyone or there liking in bourbons or whiskeys from different parts of the country. However, I just find myself to be a purist and be drawn to kentucky made bourbon and whiskey. The only other one I consider to be a true maker is tennessee just by the very deep history they have with distillation. As someone who strictly likes these two states production I can almost always tell when I try something made somewhere else, it's almost like the maker tries to always do something a bit off to differentiate themselves that I just don't ever find paletable. Again I don't want to step on any toes just looking to see what the group as a whole thought about it just curious as to what others thoughts are here on that subject.

I totally get what you are saying. I sort of feel the same way. However, there is a reason for that. Most of the bourbon's we consider "good" are much older ages. Most of the distilleries coming online dont have products old enough to be able to put out those long aged products. They are also usually small and cant afford to sit on a ton of product. So they change things up to be able to still offer something and try to set them apart from everyone else. Sometimes they succeed, most of the time, they do not. So that being said, I dont think there is anything inherently better about Kentucky Bourbon, just that they have done it for a long long time and have the resources most of the smaller new places do not have.

#1560 4 years ago
    Quoted from BrewNinja:

I totally get what you are saying. I sort of feel the same way. However, there is a reason for that. Most of the bourbon's we consider "good" are much older ages. Most of the distilleries coming online dont have products old enough to be able to put out those long aged products. They are also usually small and cant afford to sit on a ton of product. So they change things up to be able to still offer something and try to set them apart from everyone else. Sometimes they succeed, most of the time, they do not. So that being said, I dont think there is anything inherently better about Kentucky Bourbon, just that they have done it for a long long time and have the resources most of the smaller new places do not have.

I'd also preface this that certain climates are clearly better suited to bourbon production, or at least, what "we think it should taste like"...The mix of hot and humid summers, and cold but not frigid winters, and the maybe karmic thing of the perfect time in Oak being about 10 years, just plays into this happenstance.

Same thing for Scotch, really. I've had the best of the best Japanese, Indian, Malaysian, Irish, English, American, etc "Single Malt Whiskies", but still find myself preferring genuine distilled and aged in Scotland scotch whiskies.

I wholeheartedly concur that I overwhelmingly prefer KY, and to a certain extent, TN products, over any other locale's. Maybe I've been programmed to think this way, but I can always tell at a blind tasting event when something isn't from there. Maybe I'm just used to the flavor profiles of the big, legacy distillers?

#1561 4 years ago
    Quoted from Grandnational007:

I'd also pr
    I wholeheartedly concur that I overwhelmingly prefer KY, and to a certain extent, TN products, over any other locale's. Maybe I've been programmed to think this way, but I can always tell at a blind tasting event when something isn't from there. Maybe I'm just used to the flavor profiles of the big, legacy distillers?

Quoted from BrewNinja:

I totally get what you are saying. I sort of feel the same way. However, there is a reason for that. Most of the bourbon's we consider "good" are much older ages. Most of the distilleries coming online dont have products old enough to be able to put out those

I totally agree with both of these statements and I'm not slamming anybody else for a trying to make a good product but you can absolutely tell the difference hands down without a doubt where the product comes from. I'm not saying I wouldn't drink something else because I know a lot of Bourbons are actually produced in Indiana and are pretty decent products I'm just saying I really try to stick to the Kentucky or the Tennessee Products as a general rule of thumb. Definitely do not want to come off as a bourbon snob because I am definitely far from that I just really wanted to get everyone else's perspective on how they felt on the matter.

#1562 4 years ago
    Quoted from PinDeLaPin:

I totally agree with both of these statements and I'm not slamming anybody else for a trying to make a good product but you can absolutely tell the difference hands down without a doubt where the product comes from. I'm not saying I wouldn't drink something else because I know a lot of Bourbons are actually produced in Indiana and are pretty decent products I'm just saying I really try to stick to the Kentucky or the Tennessee Products as a general rule of thumb. Definitely do not want to come off as a bourbon snob because I am definitely far from that I just really wanted to get everyone else's perspective on how they felt on the matter.

I used to be that way for wine, always had French wine because it was The Thing To Do (tm). Until one day I was like why am I ignoring all this other cool stuff on the shelf? So I started to explore and now I like Italian and California wine better than French wine.

Fast forward to drinking whiskey neat and I did a similar thing, always tried stuff from Kentucky eventually once again asked myself why ignore all this other cool stuff on the shelf? Fifty some brands later the first pic shows my favorites as the emptiness of the bottles show, four from California and one from Kentucky of which four are bourbon and one is a single malt. I do always prefer to support local but I won't buy something I don't like, and I definitely came across some local whiskey that I did not like but it just turned out that my favorites were indeed state local.

I threw in a second pic showing my other favorites after my top five, all four are bourbon, three are from Kentucky and one is from Wyoming. I find a lot of variance between whiskey that come from the same region so for example I've found a fair amount of Kentucky whiskey that I like, and a fair amount that just don't do it for me, but I'm willing to try unknown stuff from anywhere.

I guess point being that I never would have discovered my favorites if I didn't explore beyond the "accepted norm", the process of which included buying some that I didn't like but that's ok, because I found some gems during the process. To each their own of course but I don't see the point in limiting myself on booze to certain longitudes and latitudes. Of course a lot will depend on your local stock and we're admittedly pretty lucky here in Los Angeles with a stupid amount of whiskey selection that I can spend a lifetime exploring.

1 (resized).jpg1 (resized).jpg2 (resized).jpg2 (resized).jpg
    #1563 4 years ago
    Quoted from Reality_Studio:

I used to be that way for wine, always had French wine because it was The Thing To Do (tm). Until one day I was like why am I ignoring all this other cool stuff on the shelf? So I started to explore and now I like Italian and California wine better than French wine.
    Fast forward to drinking whiskey neat and I did a similar thing, always tried stuff from Kentucky eventually once again asked myself why ignore all this other cool stuff on the shelf? Fifty some brands later the first pic shows my favorites as the emptiness of the bottles show, four from California and one from Kentucky of which four are bourbon and one is a single malt. I do always prefer to support local but I won't buy something I don't like, and I definitely came across some local whiskey that I did not like but it just turned out that my favorites were indeed state local.
    I threw in a second pic showing my other favorites after my top five, all four are bourbon, three are from Kentucky and one is from Wyoming. I find a lot of variance between whiskey that come from the same region so for example I've found a fair amount of Kentucky whiskey that I like, and a fair amount that just don't do it for me, but I'm willing to try unknown stuff from anywhere.
    I guess point being that I never would have discovered my favorites if I didn't explore beyond the "accepted norm", the process of which included buying some that I didn't like but that's ok, because I found some gems during the process. To each their own of course but I don't see the point in limiting myself on booze to certain longitudes and latitudes. Of course a lot will depend on your local stock and we're admittedly pretty lucky here in Los Angeles with a stupid amount of whiskey selection that I can spend a lifetime exploring.[quoted image][quoted image]

Nothing at all wrong with that and it's actually the healthy response I was looking for. I would have to say also that living as close to Kentucky and Tennessee it's just kind of born into you what that flavor profile is that you expect your bourbon to taste like. I can definitely see also how ones geographic location could impact your perception or expectation of the flavor profile. Well enough of this analytical bullshit time to go make another drink, everyone just enjoy whatever it is that you enjoy! Cheers

#1564 4 years ago

I’ve been known to drink stuff out of a box. I don’t discriminate.

#1565 4 years ago
    Quoted from Reality_Studio:

Fifty some brands later the first pic shows my favorites as the emptiness of the bottles show, four from California

I have heard nice things about the Sonoma bottle. Have never seen come across one before. Nice write up.

#1566 4 years ago

Post op day 6 from a new total hip.

Makes you appreciate those things that are wonderful and timeless. The Stagg will soon be another memory. And blessings to Peter Frampton who suffers the same evil illness as my wife.

4627B9F9-9928-4E52-A9BE-B124E484F1A1 (resized).jpeg4627B9F9-9928-4E52-A9BE-B124E484F1A1 (resized).jpeg

#1567 4 years ago
    Quoted from Fulltilt:

Post op day 6 from a new total hip.
    Makes you appreciate those things that are wonderful and timeless. The Stagg will soon be another memory. And blessings to Peter Frampton who suffers the same evil illness as my wife.
    [quoted image]

Don i'm very happy to hear you are recovering well and clearly drinking well too. You know my story of horrible diseases and it saddens me to hear your wife is plagued with one as well. You have many friends here if you ever need any of us just yell. Keep resting and recuperating and get yourself well and strong as it sounds like your wife will need you healthy. Cheers buddy!

#1569 4 years ago

Enjoying some Tennessee pride.

0EF391EA-3C33-45A9-B811-E3BD6DC23515 (resized).jpeg0EF391EA-3C33-45A9-B811-E3BD6DC23515 (resized).jpeg

#1570 4 years ago
    Quoted from Fulltilt:

Enjoying some Tennessee pride.
    [quoted image]

Very nice. I love the regular prichards but haven't pulled the trigger on that one. Yet!

#1571 4 years ago

Last of this one, really tasty and the proof can keep up with a melting iceball.

IMG_7062 (resized).JPGIMG_7062 (resized).JPG
    #1572 4 years ago

So I was given this as a gift last weekend.

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
    #1573 4 years ago

I’m a com’in. I need a refill. (:

#1574 4 years ago
    Quoted from Fulltilt:

I’m a com’in. I need a refill. (:

Come on up. How you feeling man? Been out of the loop for a while.

#1575 4 years ago
    Quoted from Chisox:

So I was given this as a gift last weekend.[quoted image]

That is one hell of a nice gift!

#1576 4 years ago
    Quoted from Chisox:

Come on up. How you feeling man? Been out of the loop for a while.

We missed ya. I’m going much better than I had expected. Wish I’d had the surgery months ago.

#1577 4 years ago
    Quoted from Chisox:

So I was given this as a gift last weekend.[quoted image]

Can you introduce me to this person cause I need friends like that

#1578 4 years ago
    Quoted from PinDeLaPin:

Can you introduce me to this person cause I need friends like that

I took my niece with us on our vacation and this is what my sister and bro in law gave me. I’m still stunned.

#1579 4 years ago
    Quoted from Chisox:

I took my niece with us on our vacation and this is what my sister and bro in law gave me. I’m still stunned.

For the pleasure of spending quality time with your niece you were given a Stagg. Slow clap from me dude, that is awesome.

#1580 4 years ago
    Quoted from Chisox:

They must have had a good time in the interim. (:

#1581 4 years ago
    Quoted from swillie:

For the pleasure of spending quality time with your niece you were given a Stagg. Slow clap from me dude, that is awesome.

Haha...No shit! She’s my teenage daughter’s closest friend so it kept me from getting the eye roll treatment all week. Aaand I got a bottle of Stagg out of it.

Quoted from Fulltilt:

They must have had a good time in the interim. (:

This must be the reason!

#1582 4 years ago

What's the average street price for that Stagg?

#1583 4 years ago
    Quoted from TKDalumni:

What's the average street price for that Stagg?

It's an '18 (correct me if not), seems going for $425+

#1584 4 years ago

Ok. A quick search was pulling up some around $1k. Wowza

#1585 4 years ago
    Quoted from Fulltilt:

It's an '18 (correct me if not), seems going for $425+

Plus I believe it only comes out once a year in october if I am remembering correctly.

#1586 4 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

Anyone drink the stuff straight like it was intended?
    Bourbon drinking, collecting, hunting can be just as addictive and pinball; fair warning.
    The main things people seem to be hunting/ the bump in bourbon popularity stems from the limited release stuff.
    Pappy of course
    Then all the BTAC (Buffalo Trace Antique collection)
    Plenty of ohters but those are the big ones.
    I also enjoy the age marked Elijah Craig. 12 and 17 year are favorites. Nice nose and woody front end with a smooth hug on the backside.

I drink it neat, with one or two ice cubes of course. Thanks for these awesome recommendations. Definitely looking forward to trying out Elijah Craig.

#1587 4 years ago

Definitely not a high dollar treasure but for $22 its a no brainer. Gotta have those solid go-to's that you can get you to the weekend when tbe good shit comes out!

20190812_125826 (resized).jpg20190812_125826 (resized).jpg
    #1588 4 years ago
    Quoted from kuchiyaji:

I drink it neat, with one or two ice cubes of course

All due respect, but it’s not neat if you add ice.

That would be ‘on the rocks’ and will change the whiskey ... if you like it that way it’s fine - but it's not neat.

Also drinking it straight, straight up, or neat all mean the same thing - add whiskey into a room temperature glass and add nothing else.

#1589 4 years ago

I don't have any big daddy Stagg but I do have some of his son and it's damn good stuff.

20190812_144303 (resized).jpg20190812_144303 (resized).jpg
    #1590 4 years ago

Anybody have an opinion on this?

2216FB8D-BAB5-47DD-9EEA-080ECC25ACEB (resized).jpeg2216FB8D-BAB5-47DD-9EEA-080ECC25ACEB (resized).jpeg
    #1591 4 years ago
    Quoted from DBLM:

Anybody have an opinion on this?[quoted image]

Hell yeah I do but you know what they say,, opinions are like assholes and everybody has one!
    Seriously though I really enjoy that one and it is a staple in my collection.

#1592 4 years ago

Cool. Will have to crack into it here probably tomorrow. It was around 65 bucks. Is that reasonable?

#1593 4 years ago
    Quoted from DBLM:

Anybody have an opinion on this?[quoted image]

I have that batch but haven’t cracked it yet. I have had most of the previous batches and they’re all terrific.
    $65 is a steal for that bottle.

#1594 4 years ago

not a bourbon but, i picked up a bottle of the woodford reserve wheat whiskey today. anyone give it a try yet?

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
    #1595 4 years ago

also - there has been a recent dump of blanton's & henry mckenna 10 in my area. the prices haven't been cheap but I've been able to snag an extra bottle or 2. if you're looking, please let me know. will trade blantons for pinball

#1596 4 years ago
    Quoted from ypurchn:

also - there has been a recent dump of blanton's & henry mckenna 10 in my area. the prices haven't been cheap but I've been able to snag an extra bottle or 2. if you're looking, please let me know. will trade blantons for pinball

Where are you located?

#1597 4 years ago
    Quoted from ypurchn:

not a bourbon but, i picked up a bottle of the woodford reserve wheat whiskey today. anyone give it a try yet?[quoted image]

I LOVE the double oaked - but I haven't tried the Woodford wheat...I don't think I have even seen it on the shelves around here.

#1598 4 years ago
    Quoted from ypurchn:

not a bourbon but, i picked up a bottle of the woodford reserve wheat whiskey today. anyone give it a try yet?[quoted image]

I haven't seen that one yet but will have to keep my eye out for it. Did you crack it open yet, how was it?

#1599 4 years ago
    Quoted from ypurchn:

not a bourbon but, i picked up a bottle of the woodford reserve wheat whiskey today. anyone give it a try yet?

Very interested to try this one. I'm a big "wheater" fan across the board.

Quoted from DBLM:

Anybody have an opinion on this?

I like it as well, BUT it needs a couple of ice cubes to really open up.

#1600 4 years ago

Picked up a few things on my recent trip to Kentucky. Tried to (mostly) buy things that aren't available around me (like Ale-8!). (And the handles of WT101 were $33--how could I say no?)

IMG_20190811_203521 (resized).jpgIMG_20190811_203521 (resized).jpgDid you notice the Blanton's?Did you notice the Blanton's?Brent and I are tightBrent and I are tight

There are 11,703 posts in this topic. You are on page 32 of 235.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-and-bourbon/page/32 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.