Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 11,703 posts
  • 259 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by Jodester
  • Topic is favorited by 55 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

C4E21DF7-8AFC-4911-B405-44CB5AFC7064 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0325 (resized).jpeg
    sommelier (resized).jpg
    AAAB1EF4-5803-4563-8F11-009F2C826010.gif
    FB4A1E07-2E2A-47B5-8485-E6C1C9D7AF30 (resized).jpeg
    EFAADA77-326E-486E-A3B8-4F0D030A5C2E (resized).jpeg
    C5FDF64D-8F52-44BB-ACF1-DA1A0C6C5372 (resized).jpeg
    88CC51C8-0381-4405-9941-A364971BE262 (resized).jpeg
    D1173EF7-53E2-4D4E-9E6E-7993D6D314F5 (resized).jpeg
    clark.gif
    27DCFF04-13D1-4D4A-BDBB-758E2F287886 (resized).jpeg
    08092C66-CAD4-4B5F-9F80-AF01F65A5B6D (resized).jpeg
    3AB46A03-5183-40E8-BFC3-26D5D8B14E9C (resized).jpeg
    frank.gif
    123198A7-6B1E-412F-8572-9F72AD9B8D75.gif
    327B48FC-A3DE-429F-A2A8-9107F0FE72E3 (resized).jpeg

This topic is closed.

There are 11,703 posts in this topic. You are on page 177 of 235.
    #8801 3 years ago
    Quoted from Fulltilt:

Thanks green-machine for an excellent sampling.
    However, when I'm 2 1/2 hours late joining in, I shouldn't try to catch up on 4 samples in 15 minutes.... bad idea.
    That #4 will get you every time.
    [quoted image]

Glad you enjoyed them Don!

#8802 3 years ago
    Quoted from Chisox:

Hmm. I don’t remember it that way but I know you’d never bullshit me Bill, so pm me your address again and off they go!

Well you were pretty intoxicated and I was trying not to take advantage but you insisted I take them all

#8803 3 years ago

I’m pretty sure I’m getting a bottle of Stagg jr from three different people

#8804 3 years ago
    Quoted from PinDeLaPin:

Well you were pretty intoxicated and I was trying not to take advantage but you insisted I take them all

Intoxicated? That doesn’t sound like me, nice try.

#8805 3 years ago
    Quoted from PinDeLaPin:

Looks like you are 7 hours behind us here in the central time zone. Probably no way to get you 5 or 6 but probably 3 or 4pm your time.

I just had a look now and i'm 15 hours in front of you, current time as i post this would be 2.30am Monday morning for you guys, it's 5.30pm Monday evening here...and almost time for a drop

#8806 3 years ago
    Quoted from Mancave:

I just had a look now and i'm 15 hours in front of you, current time as i post this would be 2.30am Monday morning for you guys, it's 5.30pm Monday evening here...and almost time for a drop

Well looks like we will just have to schedule some noon time day drinking so we can get u into the club

#8807 3 years ago

late to the conversation, but plastic cup for me most of the time with cloudy ice cube

#8808 3 years ago

#8809 3 years ago

DBLM ... just sayin'..... I'll supply the bottle of Real. We can do it.

#8810 3 years ago

That was awesome. The Gauley and New rivers are hella fun!

Also, my whole boat except the guide and I got dumped at Insignificant too. Cool part was everyone got back in the boat to do the next bang, bang rapid. Guide said he had never seen that before.

Thanks for sharing.

#8811 3 years ago

Just stumbled upon this thread...

Looking forward to the dialogue.

#8812 3 years ago
    Quoted from Fulltilt:

dblm ... just sayin'..... I'll supply the bottle of Real. We can do it.

That is insane, @fulltilt. I am a crazy SOB but I don't know if I am ready for that with just tequila. We might have to go with imported Absinthe for that. Or moonshine.

#8813 3 years ago

Any tips for shipping this to CA? A friend of mine says this stuff is like gold out there, so I bought him a few bottles.

IMG_20200929_144814_01 (resized).jpgIMG_20200929_144814_01 (resized).jpg
    #8814 3 years ago
    Quoted from kcZ:

Any tips for shipping this to CA? A friend of mine says this stuff is like gold out there, so I bought him a few bottles.
    [quoted image]

No different than shipping anywhere else

#8815 3 years ago
    Quoted from kcZ:

[quoted image]

Get the blowup wine shipping pouches from Amazon for the 750s. Lots of bubble wrap and newspaper for the 1.75. Big boxes with lots of cushion and pack them tight.

#8816 3 years ago
    Quoted from DBLM:

That is insane, fulltilt. I am a crazy SOB but I don't know if I am ready for that with just tequila. We might have to go with imported Absinthe for that. Or moonshine.

I’m in...for giant river flamingos AND absinthe!

#8817 3 years ago

White Sox winner! Lfg!! Time to go top shelf.

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
    #8818 3 years ago
    Quoted from OhKeePaw:

I’m in...for giant river flamingos AND absinthe!

Agreed!

FD951930-4FA1-4AAB-86A2-A0650068C619 (resized).jpegFD951930-4FA1-4AAB-86A2-A0650068C619 (resized).jpeg
    #8819 3 years ago
    Quoted from Fulltilt:

Agreed![quoted image]

Dude! Don’t smoke that crack

#8820 3 years ago
    Quoted from Green-Machine:

Dude! Don’t smoke that crack

Can't face the Gauley in a Pink Swan on bourbon alone.

#8821 3 years ago
    Quoted from Fulltilt:

Agreed![quoted image]

Wut the hell is that? Don are you ok?

#8822 3 years ago
    Quoted from Homebru:

That was awesome. The Gauley and New rivers are hella fun!

The drop at 12:40 is simply epic.

#8823 3 years ago
    Quoted from Chisox:

White Sox winner! Lfg!! Time to go top shelf.
    [quoted image]

Thanks for the downvote Hilton! I know you’re here! Go Sox!

#8824 3 years ago
    Quoted from Chisox:

Thanks for the downvote Hilton! I know you’re here! Go Sox!

You had me lookin'!

#8825 3 years ago
    Quoted from Chisox:

Wut the hell is that? Don are you ok?

Like Green-Machine said... 133 proof alcohol crack.

#8826 3 years ago
    Quoted from Fulltilt:

Like green-machine said... 133 proof alcohol crack.

How is that, Don? I have never had absinthe.

#8827 3 years ago
    Quoted from DBLM:

How is that, Don? I have never had absinthe.

Not like any other spirit I can describe. Very herbal, described as anise like.
    Do you like licorice?
    Diluted with water and sweetened with sugar, a few easy drinks and strange things happen.

#8828 3 years ago
    Quoted from kcZ:

[quoted image]

I guess I misunderstood that you were looking for packaging ideas I thought you just were wondering if there were any restrictions that made it any different to ship it to than any other state

#8829 3 years ago
    Quoted from PinDeLaPin:

I guess I misunderstood that you were looking for packaging ideas I thought you just were wondering if there were any restrictions that made it any different to ship it to than any other state

LoL... I let you slide. I was looking for Packaging ideas

Thanks, Chisox. Amazon order placed

#8830 3 years ago
    Quoted from kcZ:

[quoted image]

Make absolutely sure you seal those necks with something prior to shipping. I've seen people use electrical tape in a pinch, but I would suggest a few layers of saran wrap and then some tape. And then put each bottle in a plastic waste paper basket liner and tie it off. And then another.

Those foil caps are notorious for their guaranteed leakage.

#8831 3 years ago

Well it's humpday right?

20201001_041010 (resized).jpg20201001_041010 (resized).jpg
    #8832 3 years ago
    Quoted from PinDeLaPin:

Well it's humpday right?
    [quoted image]

Oh wow, there is a lot of cool stuff in that picture!

#8833 3 years ago
    Quoted from beergut666:

No kidding, when did you get that Michter’s BS?

#8834 3 years ago
    Quoted from beergut666:

Rock hill! Elmer T! He’s showing off

Quoted from Chisox:

#8835 3 years ago
    Quoted from Chisox:

Scored it down in paducah about a month ago. Didn't even know what it was and a guy had one in his hand and told me there was one more in a case and I should grab it. I'm not a rye guy but I picked it up just because of how rare and difficult apparently that bottle is to come by.

#8836 3 years ago

Rock hill! Elmer T! He’s showing off

Lol! I was down working on the bowling machine and just poured the glass and set it up on the corner of a cabinet. Didn't even pay any attention to what bottles were behind it. Not even sure how the hell you knew that was Elmer Lee back in the left corner you can't even see the label. From now on you will be called Eagle Eyes!

#8837 3 years ago

I like the colour of that Peg Leg Porker what's that one like?

#8838 3 years ago
    Quoted from Mancave:

I like the colour of that Peg Leg Porker what's that one like?

It is fantastic but here is a review on Peg Leg Porker 12yr

Screenshot_20201001-065249_Samsung Internet (resized).jpgScreenshot_20201001-065249_Samsung Internet (resized).jpg

#8839 3 years ago
    Quoted from PinDeLaPin:

Lol! I was down working on the bowling machine and just poured the glass and set it up on the corner of a cabinet. Didn't even pay any attention to what bottles were behind it. Not even sure how the hell you knew that was Elmer Lee back in the left corner you can't even see the label. From now on you will be called Eagle Eyes!

Lol I guess I know my bottles! Nice grabs you have there. All on my wish list!

#8840 3 years ago

Hey, if you have Amazon Prime there are a couple of Bourbon videos and documentaries on it for streaming. I watched the "Learn how to taste bourbon like a pro with Fred Minnick", which I found on youtube as well. The guy is pretentious and wears an ascot which instantly makes my blood boil, but he knows his shit. Nobody should wear an ascot, especially these fucks I see out here on the bay wearing them on their shitty old beat-up boats while they wear blazers. Now if you got a nice, expensive boat or at least one you maintain do whatever you want but these low-rent, medium pimping wannabes with trashed out 50 year old boats thinking they are hot shit because they have an old tattered yacht club burgee can drown drinking shitty bourbon out of plastic handles!

Sorry, I got a little carried away there. Anyway, here is the video.

#8841 3 years ago

Lol I guess I know my bottles! Nice grabs you have there. All on my wish list!

Make sure you get in this week's OHLQ lottery for ETL (100) and RHF next week. And I am not suggesting that you get your family/friends to get in the lotteries as well. Repeat: I am NOT suggesting that.

#8842 3 years ago
    Quoted from DBLM:

The guy is pretentious and wears an ascot which instantly makes my blood boil, but he knows his shit. Nobody should wear an ascot, especially these fucks I see out here on the bay wearing them on their shitty old beat-up boats while they wear blazers.

Fred_Jones (resized).pngFred_Jones (resized).png
    #8843 3 years ago
    Quoted from kcZ:

[quoted image]

Even this guy.

#8844 3 years ago
    Quoted from SirScott:

Make sure you get in this week's OHLQ lottery for ETL (100) and RHF next week. And I am not suggesting that you get your family/friends to get in the lotteries as well. Repeat: I am NOT suggesting that.

Thanks! I’m already signed up

#8845 3 years ago

Thanks! I’m already signed up

I want to sign up too

#8846 3 years ago
    Quoted from PinDeLaPin:

I want to sign up too

So do I. But anyone outside of Ohio is not allowed to play in their reindeer games.

#8847 3 years ago
    Quoted from SirScott:

So do I. But anyone outside of Ohio is not allowed to play in their reindeer games.

Well Scott I think you need to just go get a post office box at like the UPS Store in Ohio that way you could use that address

#8848 3 years ago

I have never won a spot yet. Maybe some day!

#8849 3 years ago

I just found out that I did not win this quarter's draw, either.

#8850 3 years ago
    Quoted from DBLM:

I just found out that I did not win this quarter's draw, either.

Poop!

There are 11,703 posts in this topic. You are on page 177 of 235.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-and-bourbon/page/177?hl=grandnational007 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.