Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16 posts
  • 11 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 months ago by action76
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Dates not withstanding, would you attend a pinball and arcade Expo in Mississippi?”

• Absolutely! I would attend and bring one or more games. 5 votes
      21%
    • You bet! I would come and also help any way I could. 4 votes
      17%
    • For sure! I would love to attend! 7 votes
      29%
    • No. It is too far for me. 1 vote
      4%
    • No. I just would not want to attend this show. 2 votes
      8%
    • The only way I would go to Mississippi is if I died in New Orleans and had to be buried in Florida and even then, I might put in my will to drive around it. 5 votes
      21%

(24 votes)

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Nevus.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#8 6 months ago

Yes, I would be there. Dates are tough, very tough. My best guess is you just have to pick one and move on.

Sounds like fun!

#15 6 months ago
    Quoted from EJS:

Start out as a smaller event. Maybe get some of the locals together for a less public event for quarterly meeting before opening things all the way up. Getting smaller headaches out of the way then is just as important as big headaches when things grow.

It would be interesting to see if you could get 20-30 of your pinball friends to bring games to a small hotel with a meeting room for a weekend. I would be down for something like that.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Nevus.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside