(Topic ID: 169986)

Pinball and arcade auction Novermber 12, Gettysburg PA

By Guidotorpedo

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider the_guncher.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#21 7 years ago

There was an Addams family there. sold for 4800 plus or minus 100. Add in the 19% and it wasn't the best deal to be had. Flippers needed rebuilt, plunger needed new spring, wear around mansion inserts, broken plastics everywhere, damage to the back box and who knows what else since I only looked at it long enough to play a couple games not to mention I am no expert so I don't know what all to look for. I wasn't able to see if "Thing" worked or was even in there at all.

2- f14 tomcats went for probably what they should have, maybe little less. Sorry didn't write any prices down.

Flintstones I want to say around 2k

Whirlwind went for 900 but playfield was not in good shape at all but still a good deal I think.

Ripleys believe it went for 1400 I think. This was a good deal for sure. Only thing wrong with it was it didn't kick the ball out of the hole in the playfield that sits center left without sitting there and waiting for it to go through all of the "find ball" mode. I would have bid on it but held out to bid on the taf, shouldn't have?

No good gofers went around 3k

Other machines went for what they should have and others were good deals for sure but all those machines I didn't care about and apparently neither did many others.

#22 7 years ago

Have a question for anyone who is more familiar with auctions. Is it typical to have the person consigning the item bid on it if they aren't getting what they thought it should bring? This was happening at this auction, how does that work? Does the consigner have to pay the auction company to do this?

#31 7 years ago

Ah very big sorry bigd. I thought I mentioned somewhere in there I didn't write any prices down. I also said I'm no expert so again my apologies thank you for correcting my way off guesses as to what everything went for and whatever problems I missed. I was just trying to answer someone's inquiry about the auction but I'll be sure and leave that for you next time.

#34 7 years ago

Maybe a little of both lol. I don't have a prob with bigd. He felt the need to correct something I didn't claim as fact but it's fine. I'd rather the info be correct

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider the_guncher.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-and-arcade-auction-novermber-12-gettysburg-pa?tu=the_guncher and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.