(Topic ID: 169986)

Pinball and arcade auction Novermber 12, Gettysburg PA

By Guidotorpedo

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bigd1979.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#12 7 years ago

Im thinking about going also .... since i cant seem to find a reasonably priced scared stiff for the condition i have 6000 -7k i need to spend lol.

#14 7 years ago
    Quoted from weaverj:

SS has been growing on me something bad.

Ive found plenty but eaither faded or have wear with a decal in front of the crate unfortunately. Its a cool game and ill pay a little more for a excellent condition one but no way is it worth 6-7k with fade and a decal on playfield. Found a few far away that are nice for price but im not fond of shipping.

#16 7 years ago
    Quoted from weaverj:

there was one at the york show in the free play area, surprisingly. i didn't check it out at the time; wasn't on my list. couldn't really get close enough anyway.

Yea its there every year. Its a prototype and not for sale but super cool

#18 7 years ago

B there in few minutes

#19 7 years ago
    Quoted from weaverj:

ah! yeah, you're right. i did get close enough to notice that. i'd prefer a normal one.

U there?

#24 7 years ago
    Quoted from The_Guncher:

There was an Addams family there. sold for 4800 plus or minus 100. Add in the 19% and it wasn't the best deal to be had. Flippers needed rebuilt, plunger needed new spring, wear around mansion inserts, broken plastics everywhere, damage to the back box and who knows what else since I only looked at it long enough to play a couple games not to mention I am no expert so I don't know what all to look for. I wasn't able to see if "Thing" worked or was even in there at all.
    2- f14 tomcats went for probably what they should have, maybe little less. Sorry didn't write any prices down.
    Flintstones I want to say around 2k
    Whirlwind went for 900 but playfield was not in good shape at all but still a good deal I think.
    Ripleys believe it went for 1400 I think. This was a good deal for sure. Only thing wrong with it was it didn't kick the ball out of the hole in the playfield that sits center left without sitting there and waiting for it to go through all of the "find ball" mode. I would have bid on it but held out to bid on the taf, shouldn't have?
    No good gofers went around 3k
    Other machines went for what they should have and others were good deals for sure but all those machines I didn't care about and apparently neither did many others.

Your way off on your prices u said lol.....also rbion had no gi working and had multiple issues and wear at kickout.... still a decent deal but meh....bc i have owned a beautiful one for 2600 .

#25 7 years ago

Gettysburg auction results for anyone interested. Condition was all over the place.
    BttF 1400
    Whirlwind 950
    Demo man 1900
    Spy hunter 750
    Doodle Bug 250
    Blue chip 325
    Taxi 1100
    Kings of steel 450
    Meteor 600
    Black belt 450
    Soccer 175
    Road kings 550
    F14 1000
    Monday night football 450
    Future spa 400
    Fun fest 175
    Royal flush 400
    Flintstones 1300
    Rescue 911 550
    Time zone 225
    Ngg 3500
    Corvette 2200
    New York 450
    Showtime 250
    Space shuttle 1000
    F14 800
    Twister 1100
    Rbion 1800
    Roadshow 1800
    Vpin 1200
    Addams 4600
    Dipsy doodle
    Pharoah 325

Also add 19 percent on top of those prices.....

#27 7 years ago
    Quoted from weaverj:

sorry, bigd. i haven't been checking the boards. i was there and grabbed that RBION . hopefully i'm still smiling after i dig into it a little bit.

Dang it... i wanted to meet u lol. We probably talk and didnt know it lol. You will be fine on rbion probably. Things i noticed were no gi at all.. probley easy fix. Bunch of switch issues..sld b easy . Some wear at kickout and magnet area. Definitely needed lots of cleaning and love but for what u have in it u will b ok as one like that is usually around 2750 once fixed up. I allready owned many of the titles there so i didnt go as high as i wld of went for titles.

#29 7 years ago
    Quoted from weaverj:

yeah, we probably did. oh, well; next time.
    for me, never owning a stern, it was a pretty easy decision. especially cause i've always like RBION for some reason. pinball arcade mostly. i used to watch the tv show they had on cable, too. i forget the channel.
    funny thing, i made one bid, $1800, and didn't get outbid! most likely, i would have went a couple hundred higher. worst case scenerio, i absolutely hate it and/or it's a shit-show, and i just dump it, probably getting at least what i paid for it. bottom line, i'm excited about popping my stern cherry. i needed to get one to know if i want more.

Hopefully it dont have battery corrosion... u sld check that now lol. If u need some help with it let me know. I had one i tore down so may be able to help

#32 7 years ago
    Quoted from The_Guncher:

Ah very big sorry bigd. I thought I mentioned somewhere in there I didn't write any prices down. I also said I'm no expert so again my apologies thank you for correcting my way off guesses as to what everything went for and whatever problems I missed. I was just trying to answer someone's inquiry about the auction but I'll be sure and leave that for you next time.

Ok thanks.....

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bigd1979.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-and-arcade-auction-novermber-12-gettysburg-pa?tu=bigd1979 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.