Medieval-Madness-Side-Blades-decals-3 (resized).JPG
Medieval-Madness-Side-Blades-decals-2 (resized).JPG
Medieval-Madness-Side-Blades-decals-1 (resized).JPG
FEA7FEFD-20B5-4C46-AE01-278FE5925CD1 (resized).jpeg
Medieval-Madness-Side-Blade-8 (resized).jpg
Medieval-Madness-Side-Blade-7 (resized).jpg
Medieval-Madness-Side-Blade-6 (resized).jpg
Medieval-Madness-Side-Blade-5 (resized).jpg
There are 52 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 3 years ago

Hi everyone!
My name is Brian Allen, I'm an artist! I draw pictures for a living - but as a hobby, I like to talk about myself!

This thread is to share my pinball and arcade related artwork and products with the community. Pretentious? Maybe. Egotistic? Definitely.

ABOUT ME:
I have a license with Planetary Pinball to redesign many of the Williams/Bally games, so all my work is officially licensed.

My first commissioned pinball artwork was for Heighway Pinball's Alien.

I have worked for companies such as Activision, Marvel, Adult Swim, Metallica, Hulk Hogan, Chick-Fil-A, and many more. I'm most recently known for my work designing Gritty, the new Philadelphia Flyers mascot that became an internet phenomenon.

WHAT TO EXPECT ON THIS THREAD:
• Announcements of new pinball and arcade projects
• Questions/Feedback on new projects and products I'm working on.
• Sharing customer's photos of my artwork in gamerooms and on their machines.
(if you have pictures of my Translites in your machines or lightboxes, please share here!)

PINBALL AND ARCADE STUFF I OFFER
• Alternative Translites and Backglasses
• Vinyl Banners
• Art prints and posters
• Decals
• Custom logos and designs for people in the pinball community.

MY PINBALL and ARCADE SHOP:
https://www.flylanddesigns.com/product-category/pinball-and-arcade-artwork/
—————————
THANKS FOR ALL THE SUPPORT SO FAR! I'm having so much fun with all this.

Andrew Heighway - Alien Backglass (resized).jpgAndrew Heighway - Alien Backglass (resized).jpgAttack-From-Mars-14x20-Print-Preview (resized).jpgAttack-From-Mars-14x20-Print-Preview (resized).jpgMedieval Madness Brian Allen (resized).jpgMedieval Madness Brian Allen (resized).jpgMonster-Bash-Translite (resized).jpgMonster-Bash-Translite (resized).jpg
#2 3 years ago

ONLY 3 ATTACK FROM MARS LIMITED EDITIONS REMAINING!
We printed a limited edition run of my alternate Attack From Mars artwork on 1/8" Acrylic Backglasses, and we only have two left. Please let me know if you'd like one.

Officially licensed from Williams!

I added a ton of details and easter eggs into the design. It’s packed full of nods to some of my favorite alien franchises.

• Reverse-printed on a 1/8″ thick translucent acrylic backglass (not a thin Translite).
• We used double-layered ink, and double-layered white backing to make the colors really pop.
• Measures 27″x 18 7/8″ to fit in an Attack From Mars machine, or a lightbox. Looks beautiful when backlit!
• It comes with a certificate of authenticity signed and numbered by the artist. LIMITED TO ONLY 100 ever.
• Designed to work great with the existing LED light scheme

You can grab one or see more details here:

Attack-From-Mars-backglass (resized).jpgAttack-From-Mars-backglass (resized).jpgAttack-From-Mars-table-6 (resized).jpgAttack-From-Mars-table-6 (resized).jpgIMG_0822-1200px (resized).jpgIMG_0822-1200px (resized).jpg Added over 4 years ago:

THESE AFM BACKGLASSES ARE ALL SOLD OUT! Thanks everyone! I have these Attack From Mars available as flexible Translites if you'd like one.

#3 3 years ago

Nice work!

#4 3 years ago

Correction only two left. Now I just have to get the machine to go with it. Lol

#5 3 years ago

I’ve posted these before. Here’s mine installed. Awesome product.

34286AB9-AD5F-4AAD-885A-2038675EB249 (resized).jpeg34286AB9-AD5F-4AAD-885A-2038675EB249 (resized).jpeg5D851E56-20A8-4748-BA85-9650D01F51AC (resized).jpeg5D851E56-20A8-4748-BA85-9650D01F51AC (resized).jpegA8EDF973-351D-40B7-AC5D-3E6473E21D48 (resized).jpegA8EDF973-351D-40B7-AC5D-3E6473E21D48 (resized).jpeg

#6 3 years ago

Here is my monster bash

7BE3E7D0-45A5-493D-953C-5731D64C9127 (resized).jpeg7BE3E7D0-45A5-493D-953C-5731D64C9127 (resized).jpeg
#7 3 years ago

Some of the best game room artwork out there!

1FE2E4D9-6426-4A5D-AEBC-C0030A9B6268 (resized).jpeg1FE2E4D9-6426-4A5D-AEBC-C0030A9B6268 (resized).jpeg332C52C0-0F2A-40F3-AD0C-F5D6ED3ACD7F (resized).jpeg332C52C0-0F2A-40F3-AD0C-F5D6ED3ACD7F (resized).jpeg
#8 3 years ago

You should do a poll for ur next one!!
Cant wait!

-circus voltaire
-arabian
-wh2o
-creech
-tom

#9 3 years ago
Quoted from Dantesmark:

You should do a poll for ur next one!!
Cant wait!
-circus voltaire
-arabian
-wh2o
-creech
-tom

Dantesmark I do have a survey! You can request an Alternate Translite here:https://forms.gle/ZAKqnh54WcSC8jJP8

#10 3 years ago

MEDIEVAL MADNESS ALTERNATE BACKGLASS
My 3RD Alternative Acrylic Backglass artwork
This one of the classic Medieval Madness Backglass - Officially licensed from Williams!

• Reverse-printed on a 1/8″ thick translucent acrylic backglass (not a thin Translite).
• Double-layered ink, and double-layered white backing to make the colors really pop.
• Measures 27″x 18 7/8″ to fit in a Medieval Madness Classic and Remake machine, or a lightbox. Looks beautiful when backlit!
• It comes with a certificate of authenticity signed and numbered by the artist. LIMITED TO ONLY 250 ever.

I asked for a lot of feedback from Medieval Madness fans before starting. It was suggested that I illustrate the Six Kings of each of the Castles you destroy in the game. The Earl of Ego, Sir Psycho, Francois De Grimm, Lord Howard Hurtz, the Duke of Bourbon, and of course, Payne! It was also suggested that I add a bunch of tributes to Monty Python’s Holy Grail, so I snuck in as many as I could. Overall, the general feedback was that they wanted to see something more colorful, light-hearted, and fun than the original backglass art, which was created by the legendary pinball artists, Greg Freres and John Youssi.

This is my most detailed and time-consuming alternate Backglass so far (I’ve also designed one for Attack From Mars, and another for Monster Bash). Medieval Madness is a highly respected and coveted pinball game, and I wanted to put everything I had into this to pay it the respect it deserved. I hope fans of the game are satisfied!

See more here:

Medieval Madness Brian Allen (resized).jpgMedieval Madness Brian Allen (resized).jpg20200501_023600_resized (resized).jpg20200501_023600_resized (resized).jpgMedieval-Madness-Backglass-2 (resized).jpgMedieval-Madness-Backglass-2 (resized).jpgMedieval-Madness-Backglass-Translite-Detail-1 (resized).jpgMedieval-Madness-Backglass-Translite-Detail-1 (resized).jpgMedieval-Madness-Backglass-Translite-Detail-2 (resized).jpgMedieval-Madness-Backglass-Translite-Detail-2 (resized).jpgMedieval-Madness-Backglass-Translite-Detail-3 (resized).jpgMedieval-Madness-Backglass-Translite-Detail-3 (resized).jpgMedieval-Madness-Backglass-Translite-Detail-4 (resized).jpgMedieval-Madness-Backglass-Translite-Detail-4 (resized).jpg
#11 3 years ago

Damn, how did I miss this thread? Subscribed! You do some amazing work. Absolutely beautiful translites, all of them. Impressive resume as well. Looking forward to seeing what you design next!

#12 3 years ago

I would just like to comment on my experience ordering a translite from Brian Allen for my gameroom wall. The order arrived quickly and in great shape. It looks great as well (Well, it did the one time I took it out to look at it - still waiting for my frame to arrive). I would definitely order from Brian Allen again.

2 weeks later
#14 3 years ago

Hey everyone - I had a bunch of GIANT vinyl banners printed of my officially-licensed Williams/Bally alternate pinball artwork.
I've got them in 4 ft X 3 ft, and a HUGE 6 ft X 4 ft size.
• Williams Mashup
• Monster Bash
• Attack From Mars
• Medieval Madness
You can check them out here:
Thanks for looking!

Williams Banner 6x4 (resized).jpgWilliams Banner 6x4 (resized).jpgWilliams-Pinball-Banner-2 (resized).jpgWilliams-Pinball-Banner-2 (resized).jpgAttack_From_Mars_Banner_Mockup_6x4-thumbnail (resized).jpgAttack_From_Mars_Banner_Mockup_6x4-thumbnail (resized).jpgMedieval_Madness_Banner_Mockup_6x4-thumbnail (resized).jpgMedieval_Madness_Banner_Mockup_6x4-thumbnail (resized).jpgMedieval_Madness_Banner_Mockup_6x4-thumbnail (resized).jpgMedieval_Madness_Banner_Mockup_6x4-thumbnail (resized).jpg
#15 3 years ago

The Ghostbuster marshmallow man on the wall in one of them looks interesting ... is that your work? (Waiting on 2 others to be delivered)

#16 3 years ago

KingBW No, that's a piece by an artist named Dan Mumford, it's a silk-screen print I bought from him. Love his stuff. When you said waiting on 2 others to be delivered, did you mean something you ordered from me? Email or PM me if you want me to check on it. Thanks!

#17 3 years ago

I just got my frame in and now my ATM Translite is complete. Thanks Brian for such a great piece of art. I am still playing with the best background color. Any suggestions?

FA31CC53-761D-4B49-B2E6-031717662EF4 (resized).jpegFA31CC53-761D-4B49-B2E6-031717662EF4 (resized).jpeg
#18 3 years ago
Quoted from RikeIsland:

I just got my frame in and now my ATM Translite is complete. Thanks Brian for such a great piece of art. I am still playing with the best background color. Any suggestions?
[quoted image]

RikeIsland Thank you! I actually just prefer white, because it displays the colors exactly as I intended. But if you have a Lit Frame from Brad Hunter, I press the White button, and then set it to fade, so you still get some cool color change effects.

#19 3 years ago
Quoted from brian-allen:

rikeisland Thank you! I actually just prefer white, because it displays the colors exactly as I intended. But if you have a Lit Frame from Brad Hunter, I press the White button, and then set it to fade, so you still get some cool color change effects.

thank you very much. I will change it to white. My little one was having fun changing the background colors.

#20 3 years ago

Epic Art Brian, You have a fantastic style on par with Yeti! Class A work with uber detail, beautiful women and scary monsters. I'm a fan!

2 weeks later
#21 3 years ago

Thanks Pinstein - that's an Epic compliment!

#22 3 years ago

We are starting to get past the 75% sold mark on the Medieval Madness Limited Editon run of 250 - THANK YOU EVERYONE!
These are in stock and shipping now! (grab one here https://www.flylanddesigns.com/product-category/pinball-and-arcade-artwork/)
Here are some photos customers have sent of my Medieval Madness Alternate Acrylic Backglass (officially licensed) in their machines.
THANK YOU EVERYONE!

10d688b4f442b5375187d545359a87a093ed0157 (1) (resized).jpeg10d688b4f442b5375187d545359a87a093ed0157 (1) (resized).jpeg20200501_023648_resized (resized).jpg20200501_023648_resized (resized).jpg97616011_10219638242180749_7335133134532378624_o (resized).jpg97616011_10219638242180749_7335133134532378624_o (resized).jpgc286b0f114059af32b051c9a6ca04e05272b8541 (resized).jpegc286b0f114059af32b051c9a6ca04e05272b8541 (resized).jpegfebec5929325dfbd2a27d1876a59e8fdda04efdf (resized).jpegfebec5929325dfbd2a27d1876a59e8fdda04efdf (resized).jpeg
#23 3 years ago

I forgot to post this here. These look great in the lit frames.

20200912_210052 (resized).jpg20200912_210052 (resized).jpg
#24 3 years ago

brian-allen , You clearly have a gift of making good translites great. Are you up for an impossible challenge? Can you make Wheel of Fortune into something spectacular? While there is only 1000 of them made, it is clear that they all require updating!

2 weeks later
#25 3 years ago
Quoted from C_S_S:

brian-allen , You clearly have a gift of making good translites great. Are you up for an impossible challenge? Can you make Wheel of Fortune into something spectacular? While there is only 1000 of them made, it is clear that they all require updating!

Thanks for asking, but I don't have the license to do that one, sorry.

#26 3 years ago

NEW SIDE ART BLADES for Monster Bash just released!!!

These officially-licensed Monster Bash decals feature my hand-drawn artwork, and are designed to be easily applied to the inner-sides of your pinball machine.

My Art Blades are high-quality vinyl decals that are applied to the interior cabinet sides, just above the playfield.

All of the artwork was hand-drawn by me, artist Brian Allen. Ships directly from the artist.

-Officially licensed from Williams/Bally, and comes with a genuine Hologram sticker to prove authenticity.
-Printed on thick Matte White Opaque Air Egress/Perm, high-quality vinyl.
-The Air-Egress vinyl adhesive we use makes for easy and forgiving installation, even if you have never installed them before.
-Printed with vibrant, fade-resistant colors.
-Laminated with a scratch-resistant protective coating that will keep them looking like new for up to 10 years
-The textured, matte laminate will also minimize the number of reflections from the Playfield lights.
-Fits all Williams Monster Bash pinball machines.
-Set of two pre-cut decals (one for each side).

Check them out here:

Monster Bash Art Blade Watermarked (resized).jpgMonster Bash Art Blade Watermarked (resized).jpgMB-Sideblade-holding-1-low-res (resized).jpgMB-Sideblade-holding-1-low-res (resized).jpgMonster_Bash_SideBlade_Bally_WMS-low-res_01 (resized).jpgMonster_Bash_SideBlade_Bally_WMS-low-res_01 (resized).jpgMonster_Bash_SideBlade_Bally_WMS-low-res (resized).jpgMonster_Bash_SideBlade_Bally_WMS-low-res (resized).jpgMonsterbash-Sideblade-SLR-1-low-res (resized).JPGMonsterbash-Sideblade-SLR-1-low-res (resized).JPGMonsterbash-Sideblade-SLR-6-low-res (resized).JPGMonsterbash-Sideblade-SLR-6-low-res (resized).JPGMonster-Bash-Sideblade-1-low-res (resized).jpegMonster-Bash-Sideblade-1-low-res (resized).jpegMonster-Bash-Sideblade-11-low-res (resized).jpegMonster-Bash-Sideblade-11-low-res (resized).jpegMonster-Bash-Sideblade-2-low-res (resized).jpegMonster-Bash-Sideblade-2-low-res (resized).jpegMonster-Bash-Sideblade-8-low-res (resized).jpegMonster-Bash-Sideblade-8-low-res (resized).jpeg
#27 3 years ago

cool artwork - I really like the banners and the creature art blade - maybe change the background to a lagoon / forest for CFTBL

maybe a donation to pinside to get the red heart as a thanks for the sales through here

#28 3 years ago

brian-allen artwork in person is a nice addition to the Pinball community. I acquired the Attack From Mars (Remake - LE) backglass and the pictures do not do justice when you see it in person.

I imagine the new Art Blades are equally the same. Nice Job Brian. Soon, i'll be buying more artwork posters to display in my office.

#29 3 years ago

I have Brian’s Alien, MB and AFM backglasses. U just ordered the MB and AFM attack side art blades. Phenomenal work. Thanks for supporting pinball!

#30 3 years ago
Quoted from brian-allen:

NEW SIDE ART BLADES for Monster Bash just released!!!
These officially-licensed Monster Bash decals feature my hand-drawn artwork, and are designed to be easily applied to the inner-sides of your pinball machine.
My Art Blades are high-quality vinyl decals that are applied to the interior cabinet sides, just above the playfield.
All of the artwork was hand-drawn by me, artist Brian Allen. Ships directly from the artist.
-Officially licensed from Williams/Bally, and comes with a genuine Hologram sticker to prove authenticity.
-Printed on thick Matte White Opaque Air Egress/Perm, high-quality vinyl.
-The Air-Egress vinyl adhesive we use makes for easy and forgiving installation, even if you have never installed them before.
-Printed with vibrant, fade-resistant colors.
-Laminated with a scratch-resistant protective coating that will keep them looking like new for up to 10 years
-The textured, matte laminate will also minimize the number of reflections from the Playfield lights.
-Fits all Williams Monster Bash pinball machines.
-Set of two pre-cut decals (one for each side).
Check them out here:
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Wow, that looks amazing!

#31 3 years ago

brian-allen , you’re a great asset to the community. I certainly hope you make some more back glasses inside blades.
Maybe
CV
FT
WH2O

#32 3 years ago
Quoted from ToucanF16:

brian-allen , you’re a great asset to the community. I certainly hope you make some more back glasses inside blades.
Maybe
CV
FT
WH2O

You sir might be in luck soon

#33 3 years ago
Quoted from ulmpharmd:

You sir might be in luck soon

Hope so! Love Brian’s stuff!

#34 3 years ago

New Attack From Mars Side Art Blades!
These officially-licensed Attack From Mars decals feature my hand-drawn artwork and are designed to be easily applied to the inner-sides of your pinball machine.

(Also, that's a picture of my wife in the last picture. I make her do dumb stuff like this all the time and she hates it)

Check them out here:

Officially licensed from Williams/Bally, and come with a genuine Hologram sticker to prove authenticity.
Printed on thick Matte White Opaque Air Egress/Perm, high-quality vinyl.
The Air-Egress vinyl adhesive we use makes for easy and forgiving installation, even if you have never installed them before.
Printed with vibrant, fade-resistant colors.
Laminated with a scratch-resistant protective coating that will keep them looking like new for up to 10 years
The textured, matte laminate will also minimize the number of reflections from the Playfield lights.
Fits ALL Attack From Mars pinball machines.
– Attack From Mars Remake (Chicago Gaming – Classic, Special, and Limited Editions)
– Attack From Mars Original (Williams)
Die-Cut hole in each blade to accommodate backbox hinge bolt for easy installation.
Set of two pre-cut decals (one for each side).
These Art Blades are produced and designed and in the USA!

AFM-Bally_WMS-400dpi_02-01-1200 (resized).jpgAFM-Bally_WMS-400dpi_02-01-1200 (resized).jpgAFM-SideBlade-9-low-res (resized).jpgAFM-SideBlade-9-low-res (resized).jpgAFM-SideBlade-Right-2-low-res (resized).jpgAFM-SideBlade-Right-2-low-res (resized).jpgAFM-SideBlade-Right-6-low-res (resized).jpgAFM-SideBlade-Right-6-low-res (resized).jpgAFM-Sideblade-Left-6-low-res (resized).jpgAFM-Sideblade-Left-6-low-res (resized).jpgAFM-Sideblade-SLR-1-low-res (resized).JPGAFM-Sideblade-SLR-1-low-res (resized).JPGAFM-Sideblade-SLR-3-low-res (resized).JPGAFM-Sideblade-SLR-3-low-res (resized).JPGAFM-Sideblade-holding-5-low-res (resized).jpgAFM-Sideblade-holding-5-low-res (resized).jpg
1 month later
#35 3 years ago

Hi Everyone! I have a new Alternate Pinball Translite available!
White Water Alternate Pinball Translite Artwork created by Brian Allen, officially licensed from Williams
Check it out here:

I’m proud to present the artwork for my Alternate White Water backglass and Translite! This is my most time-consuming and detailed design yet, and for me, the most challenging so far.

I had a lot of requests to make Big Foot have a larger, uh, footprint in the design. I took that pretty literally and drew him as a giant monster emerging from the rocks!

There are tons of Easter Eggs in this design. Look for the Creature from the Black Lagoon, the woman in the white dress from Attack From Mars, Dr. Dude, and a cameo from the No Good Gofers varmint. There’s even a nod to some outdoors movies, like Deliverance, and “The Great Outdoors.” I also made an effort to sneak in a few humble bows to the artists behind the original backglass here and there.

I also made sure to include the “Whitewater” title text, per request from fans (this was missing on the original Translite).

Translite Version:
▪ Reverse-printed on flexible but firm Translite material. New thicker material!
▪ Double-layered ink, and white silk-screened backing to make the colors really pop.
▪ Measures 26.5″x 18.375″ to fit in ALL White Water pinball machines
▪ Also fits Lit Frames lightboxes.
▪ Signed by the Artist

Limited Edition 1/8” Thick Acrylic Backglass Version:
• LIMITED TO ONLY 200 ever.
• Double-layered ink, and white silk-screened backing to make the colors really pop.
• Measures 27″x 18 7/8″ to fit in ALL White Water pinball machines
• Also fits Lit Frames lightboxes.
• Comes with a certificate of authenticity signed and numbered by the artist. 

Also available as a Vinyl Banner, signed Art Print, or as set of matching Side Art Blades.

THANK YOU!!
www.flyland-arcade.com

Whitewater_Translite_26.5x16.375_PRINT_READY-low-res (resized).jpgWhitewater_Translite_26.5x16.375_PRINT_READY-low-res (resized).jpgWhite-water-Translite-10-low-res (resized).jpgWhite-water-Translite-10-low-res (resized).jpgWhite-Water-Alternate-Translite-9 (resized).jpgWhite-Water-Alternate-Translite-9 (resized).jpgWhite-Water-Alternate-Translite-1 (resized).jpgWhite-Water-Alternate-Translite-1 (resized).jpgWhite-Water-Alternate-Translite-2 (resized).jpgWhite-Water-Alternate-Translite-2 (resized).jpgWhite-Water-Alternate-Translite-3 (resized).jpgWhite-Water-Alternate-Translite-3 (resized).jpgWhite-Water-Alternate-Translite-4 (resized).jpgWhite-Water-Alternate-Translite-4 (resized).jpgWhite-Water-Alternate-Translite-5 (resized).jpgWhite-Water-Alternate-Translite-5 (resized).jpg
2 weeks later
#36 3 years ago

NEW WHITE WATER SIDE ART BLADES!!!

These officially-licensed White Water decals feature my hand-drawn artwork and are designed to be easily applied to the inner-sides of your White Water pinball machine.

My Side Art Blades are high-quality vinyl decals that are applied to the interior cabinet sides, just above the playfield.
• Officially licensed from Williams/Bally, and come with a genuine Hologram sticker to prove authenticity.
• Printed on thick Matte White Opaque Air Egress/Perm, high-quality vinyl.
• The Air-Egress vinyl adhesive we use makes for easy and forgiving installation. (10-15 minute installation)
• Printed with vibrant, fade-resistant colors.
• Laminated with a scratch-resistant protective coating that will keep them looking like new for many years.
• The textured, matte laminate will also minimize the number of reflections from the Playfield lights.
• Fits ALL White Water pinball machines.
• Die-Cut hole in each blade to accommodate backbox hinge bolt for easy installation.
• Set of two pre-cut decals (one for each side).
Check them out here:

Side-Blade-Tease-low-res (resized).jpgSide-Blade-Tease-low-res (resized).jpgWhitewater-Pinball-Side-Art-Blades-11 (resized).jpgWhitewater-Pinball-Side-Art-Blades-11 (resized).jpgWhitewater-Pinball-Side-Art-Blades-2 (resized).jpgWhitewater-Pinball-Side-Art-Blades-2 (resized).jpgWhitewater-Pinball-Side-Art-Blades-3 (resized).jpgWhitewater-Pinball-Side-Art-Blades-3 (resized).jpgWhitewater-Pinball-Side-Art-Blades-4 (resized).jpgWhitewater-Pinball-Side-Art-Blades-4 (resized).jpgWhitewater-Pinball-Side-Art-Blades-5 (resized).jpgWhitewater-Pinball-Side-Art-Blades-5 (resized).jpgWhitewater-Pinball-Side-Art-Blades-6 (resized).jpgWhitewater-Pinball-Side-Art-Blades-6 (resized).jpgWhitewater-Pinball-Side-Art-Blades-7 (resized).jpgWhitewater-Pinball-Side-Art-Blades-7 (resized).jpgWhitewater-Pinball-Side-Art-Blades-8 (resized).jpgWhitewater-Pinball-Side-Art-Blades-8 (resized).jpgwhite-water-side-blades-10-low-res (resized).jpgwhite-water-side-blades-10-low-res (resized).jpgwhite-water-side-blades-11-low-res (resized).jpgwhite-water-side-blades-11-low-res (resized).jpgwhite-water-side-blades-12-low-res (resized).jpgwhite-water-side-blades-12-low-res (resized).jpgWhiteWater_Side_Blades_mockup-low-res (resized).jpgWhiteWater_Side_Blades_mockup-low-res (resized).jpg
#37 3 years ago

Just ordered the Whitewater backglass, blades and mashup artwork. I notice how the mashup focuses mainly on the wpc era of games. It would be cool to see a system 11 tribute as well

1 month later
#38 3 years ago

Hi everyone! Medieval Madness Side Art Blades coming very soon - here's a sneak-peak.
If you'd like to be notified when they are available (should be this week), you can sign up here:
http://bit.ly/mm-sideblades

Medieval-Madness-Side-Blade-4 (resized).jpgMedieval-Madness-Side-Blade-4 (resized).jpgMedieval-Madness-Side-Blade-5 (resized).jpgMedieval-Madness-Side-Blade-5 (resized).jpgMedieval-Madness-Side-Blade-6 (resized).jpgMedieval-Madness-Side-Blade-6 (resized).jpgMedieval-Madness-Side-Blade-7 (resized).jpgMedieval-Madness-Side-Blade-7 (resized).jpgMedieval-Madness-Side-Blade-8 (resized).jpgMedieval-Madness-Side-Blade-8 (resized).jpg
#39 3 years ago

I ordered a few coloured art prints recently (Whitewater, Williams Mashup, and the Pinball Mad Scientist) to add some decoration to my home office. I received them yesterday and they look amazing. The level of detail is incredible and the colours really pop.

I was nervous about opening the parcel tube after I saw what USPS did to it though! The tube had clearly been squashed, one plastic end-cap was missing altogether and the other end-cap was pushed in on a 45 degree angle. Amazingly, other than the tiniest scratch on the bottom edge of one of the white borders (which will get covered by the frame anyway) it was undamaged. I'm sure the plastic wrap saved them from some moisture!

Once I get them framed and on the wall I'll post some pics.

Thanks @brian-allen!

#40 3 years ago

I also somehow missed this thread, but glad I found it. I am a big fan of your work.

What I don't get is, how can this person exist and be able to do this, but the majority of the brand new pinball machines that come up have absolutely horrid artwork on them??? This shows what -can- be done, and it equals or surpasses all of the great artwork from the past eras.

1 week later
#41 3 years ago

Looks awesome ! Any news about the MM artblades . Checking your youtube channel regularly, but no update there.
Love to watch the Whitewater and Monsterbash Artblades although I don´t own those machines.

#42 3 years ago

Good evening all,

We are working with brian-allen in the UK and supplying into the EU. We are set to place our order including the MM blades you talked about lucky1 - you can check out the page right here!

https://pinballbazaar.co.uk/product-category/flyland-designs/

Thanks all!

#43 3 years ago
Quoted from xsvtoys:

I also somehow missed this thread, but glad I found it. I am a big fan of your work.
What I don't get is, how can this person exist and be able to do this, but the majority of the brand new pinball machines that come up have absolutely horrid artwork on them??? This shows what -can- be done, and it equals or surpasses all of the great artwork from the past eras.

Thanks so much xsvtoys ! Though I think there's so much great artwork happening on the newer pinball machines - specifically by Zombie Yeti. I thought the artwork for Guns and Roses was also amazing.

#44 3 years ago

I am loving my LitFrames with my Attack from Mars and My Medieval Madness back glasses.

FEA7FEFD-20B5-4C46-AE01-278FE5925CD1 (resized).jpegFEA7FEFD-20B5-4C46-AE01-278FE5925CD1 (resized).jpeg
1 week later
#45 3 years ago

Hi everyone, I wanted to share these new Side-Blades I created for Medieval Madness!!

All of the artwork was hand-drawn by me.
• Officially licensed from Williams/Bally
• Printed on thick Matte White Opaque Air Egress/Perm, high-quality vinyl.
• The Air-Egress vinyl adhesive we use makes for easy and forgiving installation. (10-15 minute installation)
• Printed with vibrant, fade-resistant colors.
• Laminated with a scratch-resistant protective coating that will keep them looking like new for many years.
• The textured, matte laminate will also minimize the number of reflections from the Playfield lights.
• Fits ALL Medieval Madness pinball machines.
Let me know if you’d like a set, or you can check them out here:
https://www.flyland-arcade.com
Thanks for all the support on my alternate pinball artwork everyone!

Medieval_Madness_Side_Blade-low-res (resized).jpgMedieval_Madness_Side_Blade-low-res (resized).jpg25e529648dea356de54534166e74aefefb815218 (resized).jpg25e529648dea356de54534166e74aefefb815218 (resized).jpgLEFT-1-low-res (resized).jpgLEFT-1-low-res (resized).jpgMedieval-Madness-Side-Blades-decals-1 (resized).JPGMedieval-Madness-Side-Blades-decals-1 (resized).JPGMedieval-Madness-Side-Blades-decals-2 (resized).JPGMedieval-Madness-Side-Blades-decals-2 (resized).JPGMedieval-Madness-Side-Blades-decals-3 (resized).JPGMedieval-Madness-Side-Blades-decals-3 (resized).JPGMedieval-Madness-Side-Blades-decals-4 (resized).JPGMedieval-Madness-Side-Blades-decals-4 (resized).JPGMedieval-Madness-Side-Blades-decals-5 (resized).JPGMedieval-Madness-Side-Blades-decals-5 (resized).JPGMedieval-Madness-Side-Blades-decals-8 (resized).jpgMedieval-Madness-Side-Blades-decals-8 (resized).jpgRight_Mockup-low-res (resized).jpgRight_Mockup-low-res (resized).jpg
#46 3 years ago

Looks awesome. I don't even own MM and bought the backglass when it came out and now the sideblades. It is a game that I am convinced that I will own someday, so just storing these away in case some day they are not available. Love your work!!

#47 3 years ago

That's so nice of you, thanks! Calfdemon

3 months later
#48 2 years ago
Quoted from Gorgonzola:

Once I get them framed and on the wall I'll post some pics.

Framing and hanging is done and they look fantastic! It's hard to describe how much the colours pop, especially with the black frames.

art (resized).jpegart (resized).jpeg
1 month later
#49 2 years ago

Greetings Brian!

I saw your art work at the Allentown show yesterday! Absolutely amazing!
Are you planning to do any art work on the older Bally machines like Playboy, Silverball Mania, Xenon, etc. ?
Thank You!

4 months later
#50 2 years ago

Any tips on installing new backglass art on a cgc remake?

My MBr art keeps being pulled away from the glass when the third channel gets put on. I tried pieces of scotch tape to hold around the edges but still gets pulled back.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 129.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 84.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
FlyLand Designs

Machine - For Sale
Lake Elsinore, CA
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

13,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Litchfield Park, AZ
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 37.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Bristow, VA
$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
Bristow, VA
$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 9.95
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 45.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 39.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 52 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-and-arcade-artwork-by-brian-allen-?hl=lucky1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.