My name is Brian Allen, I'm an artist! I draw pictures for a living - but as a hobby, I like to talk about myself!
This thread is to share my pinball and arcade related artwork and products with the community. Pretentious? Maybe. Egotistic? Definitely.
I have a license with Planetary Pinball to redesign many of the Williams/Bally games, so all my work is officially licensed.
My first commissioned pinball artwork was for Heighway Pinball's Alien.
I have worked for companies such as Activision, Marvel, Adult Swim, Metallica, Hulk Hogan, Chick-Fil-A, and many more. I'm most recently known for my work designing Gritty, the new Philadelphia Flyers mascot that became an internet phenomenon.
WHAT TO EXPECT ON THIS THREAD:
• Announcements of new pinball and arcade projects
• Questions/Feedback on new projects and products I'm working on.
• Sharing customer's photos of my artwork in gamerooms and on their machines.
(if you have pictures of my Translites in your machines or lightboxes, please share here!)
PINBALL AND ARCADE STUFF I OFFER
• Alternative Translites and Backglasses
• Vinyl Banners
• Art prints and posters
• Custom logos and designs for people in the pinball community.
MY PINBALL and ARCADE SHOP:
THANKS FOR ALL THE SUPPORT SO FAR! I'm having so much fun with all this.