Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 25 posts
  • 11 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by gmkalos
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

8 (resized).jpg
    ssp12 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gmkalos.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4 7 years ago

Pinball is like the biggest toy lol

#7 7 years ago

Yea like nascar drivers lol, pinball is an amusement device (big expensive toy).

#9 7 years ago

That list is horrible, no SSP cars, wheres GI JOE??? and the mother of all toys Lionel Trains! I've been in the toy biz all my life selling on flebay and a retail shop The Toy Exchange Wheaton, MD that is the worst toy list ever! lol

ssp12 (resized).jpgssp12 (resized).jpg
    8 (resized).jpg8 (resized).jpg

#10 7 years ago

You want nostalgic toys check this AWESOME site out! http://www.plaidstallions.com/

#14 7 years ago
    Quoted from albummydavis:

Wow. Blast from the past. I used to frequent your store when I lived in DC back in the 90s (I think it's the same one). Great Italian bakery right there and the crazy ass comic shop owner who wouldn't uncover the tops of his boxes so you could shop. Glad to hear you're still there

Yep Marchones best roast beef & cheese ever lol, and Barbarians he was weird man. I don't own the shop it is Perry's, I ran it for 10 years

#15 7 years ago
    Quoted from Matesamo:

Ummm... GI Joe was inducted in 2004, Lionel Trains in 2006. I have no idea what SSP cars are but Hot Wheels went into the Hall of Fame back in 2011.

Oh ok so this is for the next inductee then what the hell are they waiting for pinball should have been in there a long time ago. Now i'm even more disgusted that's its honestly being debated over a stinking care bear lol

#18 7 years ago

I know really, what pin has the best playfield toy...I would have to give it up to TZ and the powerball dispensing gumball machine!

#22 7 years ago
    Quoted from jasonp:

» YouTube video
    Kinda off topic but not really ... This show is kinda creepy/crappy

I like Starcade, you want to see a creepy 70's pinball gameshow check this out...

#23 7 years ago

Hercules, Goldball can't win you a boat lol

#25 7 years ago

Has to be never been so unexcited to see a gold ball on a giant machine that all the pop bumpers score you boats, vacations and cash lol. This show would KILL IT today! lol

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gmkalos.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-among-national-toy-hall-of-fame-finalists?tu=gmkalos and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.