(Topic ID: 79812)

Pinball all over the world - rare card game

By Tomcat

10 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

8a_Rally_Comics.jpg
    3c_Haunted_House.jpg
    1a_MM.jpg
    Cover.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Tomcat.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 10 years ago

I'd really like to support the Barry Oursler support drive (http://www.gofundme.com/6fgkt0). But living in Germany and a general dislike of Paypal makes international transactions a bit tricky. So here's a proposal that might work...

In 2012 some pinball fans on the flippermarkt.de forum had the idea to publish a card game picturing 32 pinball machines. Especially the user 'Eisenmurmel' spent a lot of time to get all the technical data, photos and artwork together. The card set were manufactured by Piatnik, a well-known austrian publisher of card and board games.

There was only one edition of 666 games produced, so this game is quite rare. I guess ther's only a few of them outside Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
    You can find a list of included cards in the old thread at flippermarkt.de (http://www.flippermarkt.de/community/forum/showthread.php?p=919141#919141). Here are some of them as appetizers.

Cover
    Cover.jpgCover.jpg

Medieval Madness (of course...)
    1a_MM.jpg1a_MM.jpg

Haunted House
    3c_Haunted_House.jpg3c_Haunted_House.jpg

Rally Comics (there are a few quite exotic pins included)
    8a_Rally_Comics.jpg8a_Rally_Comics.jpg

I'm offering one of those card games (NIB) if you support the Barry Oursler campaign with the amount of 30$. Here's how it works:
    1) Send me a message if you like to get that game (first come, first serve)
    2) I'll confirm the game has been reserved for you
    3) Make the donation and send me some kind of confirmation (screenshot or something) ... oh, and your address of course.
    4) I'll get the game shipped (worldwide). Time of arrival depends on the general laziness of international postal services, but mail to the US/canada usually takes 1-2 weeks.

Best regards
    Peter

#3 10 years ago

Game reserved for ReallifePin

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Tomcat.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-all-over-the-world-rare-card-game?tu=Tomcat and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.