Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 11 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Vyzer2
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Black_Knight.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3 4 years ago

My results are mixed. We used to rent up there and I always picked one with a video game, just in case it rained and were were stuck in the house. But never rented one with a pin.

We now own and rent out a house in Blue Ridge, GA with a cocktail pin, a 60-in-1 and a pool table. I have no feedback from our guests or management company that the pin is a deciding factor on the rental.

After some "research," I found the rental decisions are often driven by the wife/girlfriend/mother - who generally don't care much about pinball. Cabin rentals are focused on family events or for couples weekends, neither of which are pin-friendly. If your cabin is a big Party House, then it might help.

A great view from the deck will always sell better than a pinball machine. Great on-line pictures are a very important to attract renters. The number of bedrooms already filters the market down to a sub set of potential renters.

I keep the machine in our house because we use it at least once a month, and I need to get my fix sometimes. If it was a 100% rental I probably wouldn't mess with it.

If you end up with 3 similar cabins, one with an arcade, please keep us updated on its performance, I am interested in better, real life data. GL.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Black_Knight.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-airbnb-in-gatlinburg-tn?tu=Black_Knight and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.