Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by dgpinball
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 9 years ago

Doesn't anybody know where to obtain pinball 2000 style screws? They seem to be different to what any other machines use. They're a hex head but with a cross style screwdriver notch in the top instead of a slot type.

Can't find any suppliers in the UK, Europe or even the USA.

#2 9 years ago

a lot of them are in stock at http://www.pinballspareparts.com.au/catalogsearch/result/?q=screw because that is where the original factory tubs of parts ended up. Find the part number or dimensions and go hunting there.

#3 9 years ago

Australia? Man that's gonna cost a bomb in shipping just for some screws

#4 9 years ago

Did you try Pinball Spare Parts in Australia ? might be worth contacting them even if not on their website.

LTG : )™

#5 9 years ago
Quoted from PeteB:

Australia? Man that's gonna cost a bomb in shipping just for some screws

well ..it will cost a fair bit if you want pallet of them but I guess you dont need many. I added 1 random screw to a cart and shipping was about 13pounds. thn i added 19 more and it will still the same price. You cant expect the exact right NOS screws to be the same price as the cheap chinese woodscrews at the local hardware. at least the pics and descriptions along with the parts list on ipdb will help you find the part number. buy some other bits too and it will help average out the cost

#6 9 years ago
Quoted from wiredoug:

well ..it will cost a fair bit if you want pallet of them but I guess you dont need many. I added 1 random screw to a cart and shipping was about 13pounds. thn i added 19 more and it will still the same price. You cant expect the exact right NOS screws to be the same price as the cheap chinese woodscrews at the local hardware. at least the pics and descriptions along with the parts list on ipdb will help you find the part number. buy some other bits too and it will help average out the cost

I was just thinking the same thing. Gonna see what other goodies these guys have got and if there's anything I need then I'll empty my wallet on them.

Also just noticed a 64% discount when ordering 100+ screws. As there's no one offering them in the UK perhaps I could re-sell a few bags of 10 to some other P2K owners

#7 9 years ago

Hey Pete,

I have a full set of (used) screws from a RFM. Im not going to use those anymore, let me know what you need.

#8 9 years ago

Aren't these the same screws that JJP is using on WOZ, can't imagine they don't have a North American source for them?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 135.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

$ 234.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
Cento Creations

Boards
KAHR.US Circuits

4,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Milan, PA
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 46.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

Machine - For Sale
Hackensack, NJ
Machine - For Sale
Bethlehem, PA
$ 84.99
Playfield - Decals
FlyLand Designs

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 169.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 69.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

4,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bay Shore, NY
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-2000-screws and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.