• 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by mmuglia
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_20220419_103522 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mmuglia.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 2 years ago

I just sold a perfect working Star Wars Episode 1 on Saturday. I've had a few of these, so I know how to break them down and set them up. We disconnected the 4 connectors in the head, the ground cable between the head and lower cabinet, and we took the head off. We loaded it in his car and away he went. He called me Saturday evening after he got it setup, and none of the playfield lights come on and none of the switches/buttons work, even in the coin door. The monitor does come on, but there are errors on the screen in a different language, and those errors look blurry.

I'm going to his house tonight to take a look at it. I'll make sure all the connectors are properly seated in the head and in the bottom of the cabinet. I'll check the fuses with a multi-meter. Is there anything else I should be looking at? Does anyone know what would cause this?

I've never sold a game that had a problem when the buyer got it home, and I really want to do everything I can to get this taken care of.

Any and all help is appreciated!

IMG_20220419_103522 (resized).jpgIMG_20220419_103522 (resized).jpg

#3 2 years ago
Quoted from coz6:

Battery needs to be replaced, the warrning is the Volume can't be set lower based on generic system setting. Something is plugged in wrong, would be logical on why the Slam tilt thinks its activated and likely stopping the game from moving on... I am not a Pinball 2000 expert but I owned one once. Blurry screen - that connector needs to be reviewed did they force it in mash a pin or is it loose.

Thanks. I'll check the battery too.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

4,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bay Shore, NY
Boards
KAHR.US Circuits

€ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Machine - For Sale
Hackensack, NJ
$ 69.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 85.00
4,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Oakdale, CA
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 135.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 54.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 169.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

$ 234.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
Cento Creations

$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Playfield - Plastics
The Pinball Scientist

$ 99.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mmuglia.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-2000-please-help?tu=mmuglia and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.