Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 21 posts
  • 14 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 months ago by BlackBelt
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Mundy53.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#13 1 year ago
    Quoted from PPS:

We have Pinball 2000 glass back available again ... original glass with P2K logo and reverse correct decal ... in stock now
    https://www.planetarypinball.com/pinball-04-127391
    Team PPS

This is New Old Stock right? There’s still no new supplier?

#16 1 year ago
    Quoted from PPS:

This is correct glass that we received from IPB when we acquired them years ago, which has the Pinballl 2000(tm) logo on it. We are the licensee for WMS.
    The issue was that there is a pre-mask that needs to be taken off, which we don't do when the weather is cold ...
    I would call it New New Stock (NNS) to be correct.

Already showing out of stock. I’m aware that planetary is the WMS licensee. My question was if this is an item that you have sourced current manufacturing for and will continue to stock or is it an item that once old supply (from Illinois Pinball in this case)is exhausted it’s gone.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Mundy53.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-2000-playfield-glass?tu=Mundy53 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.