(Topic ID: 151062)

Pinball 2000 conversion/build Help/Suggestions

By bax

8 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bax.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 8 years ago

I have a SWEP1 conversion kit I planned on using with my RFM. I have had my buddies SWEP1 at my house over the past couple years so have had no need to mess with the conversion.

Long story short is the game was popular with my kids and I would like to use my conversion kit to construct a stand alone SWEP1.

Has anyone done this before? I would need everything but the playfield, daughter board and prism card. Any thoughts on where or if those items could be located?

Would I be better off trying to find a beat up version to swap playfield into? Anyone have any leads?

Lots of questions. I appreciate any leads or suggestions.

#3 8 years ago

Thanks .

I had actually followed the shooter rod/ plunger thread. I do have the shooter rod required for the SWEP1. I looked into the housing Borygard was making also. But is was out of stock then and seems to still be out of stock.

Perhaps I can fab one myself and the swap would not feel so daunting?

Thanks for the links.

#5 8 years ago

Jamieflowers.

Thanks a lot. I was thinking trying to find a cabinet might be a direction to try. I would be interested in your computer.
If you are interested in selling please shoot me a PM and we can try to work something out.

Thanks

#8 8 years ago

I think you are right on the routed SWE1. I guess right now I am just trying to see what is available and if I was missing anything obvious.
The other option is to do the shooter rod/plunger conversion and have another computer already loaded w SWE1 prism and daughter. I would think switching out the computer box and playfield might take as long as it takes to switch prism card/daughter board by itself. And I would in theory have a back up computer?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 46.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 85.00
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Machine - For Sale
Bethlehem, PA
$ 169.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Boards
KAHR.US Circuits

$ 69.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

4,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Milan, PA
4,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bay Shore, NY
$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

$ 84.99
Playfield - Decals
FlyLand Designs

$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Hackensack, NJ
$ 54.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 234.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
Cento Creations

$ 135.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bax.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-2000-conversionbuild-helpsuggestions?tu=bax and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.