Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 25 posts
  • 15 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by L8vid
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

p101LE (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider flynnibus.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#13 6 years ago
    Quoted from L8vid:

Pinball 101 on the "apple App Store" was retired due to old OS 4, and apple didn't like us selling videos as apps.
    As much as I'd like to kick out a quality pinball DVD each year it's really a big effort without a big return. And the plethora of free video available these days means pinball play video won't really stand out anymore.
    I'd offer to sell low-budget DVD-R's but my disc printer crapped out over a year ago and I'm not about to sell hand-lettered discs cause my handwriting sucks... (sorry for sounding crabby but I've had a stupid head cold all week )

How about just getting the original video on one of the streaming sites like amazon video, YT, itunes, etc? Its ashame we can't send people to your great content anymore.. even if it just gives a small residual for you.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider flynnibus.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-101-dvd-or-video-files?tu=flynnibus and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.