Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 14 posts
  • 14 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by bigehrl
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 11 years ago

i'm dave. i'm 50 years old, and love pinball! i recently bought a pin from a company called cadillac music out of chicago. they sent me about 40 pics of the game, and a lady named lisa lake was extremely helpful. this company has been in buisiness since 1948, and deals in all kinds of coin operated machines. if your looking to buy, take a look at this company. i'm a very satisfied customer! dave m, connecticut.

#2 11 years ago

Suspect

Or

Welcome

Can't decide

#3 11 years ago

Welcome to Pinside cooool1. Good luck with the new machine.
    Pics or it didn't happen

#4 11 years ago

Name of machine ? Why buy 1st pinball from Chicago and not local? Whats that smell?

#5 11 years ago

You are telling us all about the company and nothing about your first game? Hmmmmm.....

#6 11 years ago

I nominate this for "Most descriptive thread title".

#7 11 years ago
    Quoted from cooool1:

i'm dave. i'm 50 years old, and love pinball!

Confession.

#8 11 years ago

#9 11 years ago

Was it a hard to find machine? I have bought machines in Springfield, MA, Shamokin, PA, York, PA and Carlisle PA that I went and picked up (all separate trips) and bought some Bingos from Omaha, AR and slots from Nevada (who knew) and CA. Those I had delivered although there was one trip where I drove to San Diego and brought back two Bally 800 series slots in an Audi 5000.

#10 11 years ago

Errrrr......... Welcome to Pinside?

#11 11 years ago

never heard of them

#13 11 years ago

Hi Lisa!

#14 11 years ago

do these spam accounts ever actually sell games???

i just don't get how this can be better than doing things legit.

-jon

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.