By lucky1

9 months ago

Stats

• 57 posts
  • 17 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 21 hours ago by ibjeepin
  • Topic is favorited by 26 Pinsiders

Find

Search this topic for posts matching certain words or written by a specific Pinsider. Or both!

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 11 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

batwing.gif
riddlerscene2.gif
toomanyquestionmarks.gif
shootupkicker.gif
Scene_Palette (resized).png
1506278991207-1225851891 (resized).jpg
15062788121261145101925 (resized).jpg
insert coins.gif
IMG_0842.GIF
IMG_0790.GIF
IMG_0797.GIF

There are 57 posts in topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 16 days ago

Also, I realize that I am using Pinball Browser, which is not really part of the PIN2DMD project, and want to thank you for helping me understand the how to make best use of the software. One thing I do want to emphasize is that I had no problems getting my PIN2DMD up and running, and displaying dots in my pin. Easy to find the parts, assemble, and get going. Once installed in my XM, it was easy to configure the PIN2DMD to have a nice blue palette, which complements the game very nicely.

#52 15 days ago

Thanks ! There are marked posts in the pinball browser thread which answer most of the questions
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/acdc-display-and-modify-dot-matrix-images
If I need to copy something in pb I do it in the macro editor.

#53 9 days ago

Is anyone colorizing Batman Forever? I just picked one up and thinking of ordering an XL and doing the color but not uf someone is already working on it.

#54 9 days ago
Quoted from bpa:

Is anyone colorizing Batman Forever? I just picked one up and thinking of ordering an XL and doing the color but not uf someone is already working on it.

Something like these?!
To be honest... I'm far from complete, need a machine to test in detail and actually have really lot's of stuff to do...

BUT: I LOVE THIS GAME and as soon as I have organised some really important things and actual orders i will continue on this beast!

shootupkicker.gif

toomanyquestionmarks.gif

riddlerscene2.gif

batwing.gif

1 week later
#55 2 days ago

Super Mario Bros completed (Still will be adding some additional keyframes for question block scenes, but all in due time)
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pin2dmd-colorization-of-super-mario-bros

#56 2 days ago

Ok been reading a bit on the pin2dmd and want to give it a shot. I’ve searched around but can only find the kits or complete assembled (which I prefer) displays on European sites any sellers in the US?

Don

#57 21 hours ago
Quoted from Pintopia:

Ok been reading a bit on the pin2dmd and want to give it a shot. I’ve searched around but can only find the kits or complete assembled (which I prefer) displays on European sites any sellers in the US?
Don

go to the pin2dmd forums on vpuniverse.com. There you will find what you seek!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Lighting - Backbox
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Chrome Candy
$ 299.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 48.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 15.00
$ 129.95
Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Bright Lights Pinball
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 24.95
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Machine - For Sale
Riverside, CA
$ 24.95
$ 24.50
Playfield - Decals
Flashinstinct
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 239.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Tilttopper
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 69.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 57 posts in topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Sign up for a Pinside account, or log in if you already have an account.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside