5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 3 posts
  • 1 Pinsider participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Vader77
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 5 years ago

I bought 2 units a year or so ago one for my DESW set to blue for now... and one for TSPP. I bought the color version and was happy as a clam. Then, I shorted out my TSPP being careless working on led back glass. So I was back to orange... I recently purchased 2 from GGC (pain in the A$$!) one for TSPP and one for STPro.

Issue #1, TSPP: I thought this one would be easy as I still have the files and I'd done it before. Wrong! I'm not sure why but my colors aren't quite right. It only looks close to right when I have green first in the RGB sequence. Otherwise I have things set to Stern Whitestar, palate is color, enhancer is off. Any ideas why I'm not getting full color?

Issue #2: Star Trek pro. I'm a lot confused on that one. I pm'ed Sharkky at VPU to try to get the files for a real pin but he hasn't replied. If I'm understanding right I can't use the VPU patcher I need his files. Then I need pinball browser, the pin's serial number and a serial to usb cable to install. I've been using the latest version with the OST and would like to continue if possible.

Any help with either issue is much appreciated! Thanks!

#2 5 years ago

It's cold and lonely down here at the bottom of page 5. Anybody got any ideas?

#3 5 years ago

Page 6 is colder and lonelier than 5...

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pin2dmd-for-dummies-but-i-m-the-dummy?hl=vader77 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.