IMG_2013 (resized).JPG
IMG_2015 (resized).JPG
loop-reveal2.gif
motoloop.gif
jackpot.gif
extraball.gif
kickbackCLR.gif
jackpot value.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Malenko.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 6 years ago

Original thread below

Download link:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B9cWp45XToh2N2l3bHRuN0pjZVU

New download link:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Logz-tz-1Y_7M5S1M37oGH1x-_kerrbb

Donation link (OPTIONAL!!!!!)
http://www.paypal.me/Malenk0

Hey kids!

Malenko here again starting another Pin2DMD colorization. I figured I'd do another WIP thread to keep me motivated to actually finish it.
Ive been color masking a ton of stuff, no need or desire to redraw everything like I did with SF2 , the animations in T2 are actually *REALLY* good.

I cant even list all the stuff left to do, but I will attach some animations for things that are done. These may be redone and toughed up more later but for now, here goes:

jackpot HK shot:
HKShot.gifHKShot.gif
(this might take a second to load, if it flickers, click it and watch it again)

hitting the HK:
HKExplode.gifHKExplode.gif

T800 from the attract sequence:
lightning.giflightning.gif

Other things done, with palette swaps and color masks:

Williams logo, Presented by, Grand Champion/High Score, Shoot Again words (not elevator animation), Load the Gun, Shoot for Jackpot
Capture (resized).PNGCapture (resized).PNG

and of course, Colorized by Malenko :p
Capture (resized).PNGCapture (resized).PNG

To note, I know this is going to draw comparisons to ColorDMD's T2 release by Taxman . He did an AMAZING job and I'm just hoping this release can be 1/2 as good as his. Different tools, different systems, different results. His will be better especially since I have no idea how to do the video mode

Capture (resized).JPGCapture (resized).JPG
title.giftitle.gif

#7 6 years ago

Im Back!
Capture (resized).JPGCapture (resized).JPG

List format of what is done so far:
Pull the Trigger
Pull Trigger.gifPull Trigger.gif
Williams logo in Red
Presents in Red
replay in red
T2 title animation (in sections)
Test Screen
GrandChampion
grandchampion.gifgrandchampion.gif
Top Marksmen
top marksmen.giftop marksmen.gif

(these are dynamic and will keep their color no matter what the name or score)

Shoot again words (not the elevator scene yet)
Load the Gun Sequence
Shoot for Jackpot Sequence
HunterKiller crosshair animation
HunterKiller explosion (I will probably take the time to draw the HK stuff by hand)
T800 with lightning Bolt in attract mode
Los Angeles July 11, 2029 text
"Color by Malenko" replacing the say no to drugs screen
Free Play / Push Start (will change my machine to coins and capture that too)
Arnie holding the shotgun (not firing, yet)
Score Reset Scene
Credits / Special Thanks

#9 6 years ago

Motorcycle sequence took like 9 hours so far :
motoloop.gifmotoloop.gif
I still have to sequence the "reveal" frames (that shows the bonus)
colors are subject to change. I might drop the daytime sky in favor of night, darken the colors, then use the freed up colors for better shading.

But the pew pew is done!
terminator.gifterminator.gif

I just think this is tits:
tissue.giftissue.gif
simple color mask, took 3 seconds.

#12 6 years ago
Quoted from snakesnsparklers:

If you wanted it to be accurate you could do it in green text, otherwise I think it looks fine as-is too.

I'll change it to green, it'll break up all the red. :facebook thumbs up:

Rappelbox Im taking a break till wednesday, I should have waited longer to start this lol.

#13 6 years ago

greens done :p

I know its all green in the video, but I think the white breaks it up a bit. I'll be doing the credits in the same green but leaving the special thanks in red. Working on other stuffs now.

greentissue.gifgreentissue.gif

#14 6 years ago
Quoted from Rappelbox:

Could you please add a blue position light to the killer ship

Maybe!

"Door Reveal" is done , its a color mask so it works for all the "reveals"
ie check point, passcode, silent alarm, etc
door-reveal.gifdoor-reveal.gif

I colored this scene , from the one I *think* matches the movie
bigArnieColor.gifbigArnieColor.gif
I also stole Rappelbox 's red eye idea, only made it a single dot instead of 4. Colors are consistent with the shotgun animations.
M79.jpgM79.jpg
^Arnie firing the M79 in the steel mill

Other things done:
Bonus Held (its light blue for now)
2x 4x 6x 8x
Get the CPU (orange)
Extra Ball!
extraball.gifextraball.gif
PAYPACK TIME! announce
Paybacktime Mode
Payback time results
Database Select
Kickback/Autofire
kickbackCLR.gifkickbackCLR.gif
video mode (it just switches to "terminator vision" aka a red palette heh)
you win / you lose after video mode with dynamic bonus
number of kills and bonus after video mode (blue)
jackpot Grows (yellow)
Jackpot Values (dynamic!)
jackpot value.gifjackpot value.gif
changed the motorcycle loop to night time
5 Million
X target for Multiball
Multiball
Hurry Up
Go
Run
Jackpot Multiplied
Ball Locked
Shoot for 1X/2X/3X jackpot
jackpot!
jackpot static plate
jackpot spinning plate
jackpot.gifjackpot.gif
super jackpot announce
super jackpot animation
50 million
explosion after super jackpot

I know i need to do the loop result (dynamic score) and the T1000 getting shot in the elevator , anyone else know what I may have missed so far?

#16 6 years ago

release should be tomorrow, all thats left is the match game after the game over, I just need to capture it and color mask it.
motoloop.gifmotoloop.gif
into:
loop-reveal2.gifloop-reveal2.gif
(its masked so all the values will be red)

#28 6 years ago
Quoted from AlexSMendes:

(1) Is it just me or does this version looks better than the "other" one?
(2) How and where can I buy a complete "plug-n-play" set?

(1)Better is subjective. I like certain things Taxman did better than what I did, like the glowing red for load the gun, and his video mode is SIGNIFICANTLY better than mine. I'm very proud of how mine turned out, but it doesnt take away from how amazing his turned out.

(2) You can order a ready-made one from Rappelbox if you dont want to build your own.

#35 6 years ago
Quoted from tjc02002:

Taxman is the artist that colored the colordmd version.

Yeah and the guy did an outstanding job.

So as far as I know, Im done!
google drive link:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B9cWp45XToh2N2l3bHRuN0pjZVU

That's the source files, captures, GIFs, and the files for either a Vpin or a real pin. These werent as heavily tested as SFII so feel free to submit bugs!

As always donations are appreciate but 100% OPTIONAL!
http://www.paypal.me/Malenk0

match.gifmatch.gif

#36 6 years ago

To remove "color by Malenko" and restore the "say no to drugs" screen, delete the "Color by Malenko keyframe"
Capture.JPGCapture.JPG

#37 6 years ago
Quoted from stpcore:

Nice work. I can't believe how quickly you completed this?!?!

Yeah this was all color masks, no redraws like I did with SF2. Its done close to how ColorDMD does it(as far as I can tell), where you section off areas like pieces of colored glass, and then the original dots shine through. Takes a lot less time but thankfully T2 didnt need redraws.

I didnt expect to power through it that quickly but T2 does a great job of reusing animations in a way that makes sense. If you do them once, you dont have to do them again. I'm sure if there was a way to do video mode it would have taken a TON more time.

I put the files up, free to download for everyone , so people can see how this stuff works, and can make any changes they dont like. Everyone has different tastes and preferences and what better way to customize your game that tweaking the DMD to your liking. Thats the other reason I let you how to remove the "colorized by Malenko" screen. I could see how some people wouldn't want it, but I think its neat to have on MY machine.

Im hoping Randy gets back to me soon, Im kind of excited to try and do a colorization for his ColorDMD platform, I went out and bought the machine Im supposed to color on Friday. I cant give any hints, sorry.

#39 6 years ago

Just because I do one for him doesn't mean I can do more pin2dmd later. Any game I color for colorDMD I won't color for pin2dmd though.

#41 6 years ago

cant edit my post for some reason, but I meant "Just because I do one for him doesn't mean I can't do more pin2dmd later"

EDIT:

Also, files updated, I had a hard link in the XML that make it error out unless you had the files in D:\Pin2DMD\T2 That has been fixed. There was also an issue with the blue color swap for "Millions" triggering too frequently. Download link is the same.

EDIT 2:
There is a work in progress BETA folder (you'll have to do your own export) for fixing the key frames. Im squashing the bugs as best I can but I called in lucky1 for some help.

4 weeks later
#44 6 years ago

I'm still working on key frame fixes, with SF2 it was always the second checksum, with T2 sometimes it's 1,2,3 or 4 so I'm going through and fixing them as I go. I'll be updating the beta folder tonight. If you can tell me which ones work and what doesnt, that'd be a huge help.

#47 6 years ago

That's a HUGE help. What ROM version do you have? I have the profanity ROM in my pin but I only think that'd possibly effect the database selection screen. I'll have a new file uploaded tomorrow in the BETA folder (I'll post here when its uploaded), It'd be great if you could update the file on your display help me squash these bugs.

EDIT: End credits are supposed to be green, was going to change the other name scroll to screen as well, to break up all the red.

#49 6 years ago

Direct link to Beta:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B9cWp45XToh2OUlGdlNvNnF0Mms

Im going to start with the easier things to fix and make sure they are correct before I dig deeper into the trickier things.
in the format of "Animation Name: change made" , so if you can test these it'd be great.

GrandChampion: Adjusted the mask and added additional keyframe triggers.
HK Explode: Added an additional keyframe trigger
Score Reset: Deleted all the old stuff and redid from scratch
Hurry Up: Color was purple, changed words to red and timer to blue
DataBase: Changed from a color mask scene to a palette change
Top Marksmen : added additional keyframe triggers.
Multiball: New palette , new color mask, same keyframe trigger

Notes:
Video Mode should be in all red
Both Credit Scrolls should be in green except this one:
static.gifstatic.gif

Quoted from ypurchn:

I just saw in the SFII thread that some guys got together and did a group buy - it's way too late to get in on it. Would anyone be interested in that over here in the T2 world?

I have nothing to do with the hardware, I dont make it, I dont sell it, I dont get a cut of the sales msg Rappelbox and see about setting something up.

#54 6 years ago

That's a HUGE help as well! Video really makes it easier to see whats going on. I'm keeping this in the BETA! folder so I can test it on my machine when I get home.

1.2 changelog
Removed full path in xml file so file loads correctly in the editor
Removed “5 million” keyframe trigger (this was making everything blue)
Changed special thanks trigger keyframe
Changed FREEPLAY trigger
Removed score color mask, change to a palette swap (for now)

If you ever get " could not read d:\PIN2DMD\T2\t2_lg.txt.gz " just open the xml file in note pad and remove the file paths. This requires the files to be in the same folder as the xml file.

#57 6 years ago

Making some changes now, will edit when I upload the new files.

#59 6 years ago

1.3 changelog
Adjust keyframe of Williams logo (to trigger it red)
Adjust keyframe of “special thanks” and palette to reduce flicker
Add additional keyframe trigger for freeplay to lock palette
Adjust palette , color mask, and keyframe for “Los Angeles” scene
Add 7 additional keyframe triggers for “grand champion”
Added additional keyframe trigger for “big arnie”
Added 3 additional keyframe triggers for both kick back animations
Recolor masked Multiball
Added timer to video mode palette change
Added new keyframe for “Extra Ball”
Hopefully fixed the score mask
Added the second “load the gun” scene for Super Jackpot
Added an additional key frame trigger for the “shoot again elevator” scene.

Files should be live. I'll try to work it on more tomorrow. Thanks again for the videos and feedback.

#61 6 years ago
Quoted from locke987:

Looks good, pretty much Progress with 1.3 - great work!

in order:
The yellow is incorrect, on the list of things to look at
That's actually a soft blue, and correct. I can change to red if you dont like it.
Huntership is going to get redone with a frame by frame match and substitution, will take a couple hours.
Multiball, I dont know why the game isnt letting me mask it the way I mask tons of other things. I'll work on this after the HK rework
not mentioned but "lock the ball" will get fixed
added the multiplier screen to my list of things to redo
Hurry up should be an easy fix. T2 doesnt like the way Ive masked other games for some reason but I have an idea for a fix
Million can be any color with a change , I left it red because blue was breaking other animations for some reason
Payback time has the same issue with masking as Multiball and the like, I will try the same fix on this one.
yeah the 2nd half of the loop isnt triggering so I'll have to figure out the alternate key frames. First part looks good though!
The bonus is using static numbers for some reason, should be an easy fix

That T1000 elevator scene looks pretty good!

I will post again when I update the BETA! folder. Thanks again for all your help with this.

#62 6 years ago

new sub folder in beta named 1.35 makes it easier to revert in case these changes break anything. I have started redoing the HK "fire at will" sequence but I figured why wait for that if I can make these changes fairly quickly.
Direct Link to 1.35: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B9cWp45XToh2cXpEX0ZrdGNya1U

"Hurry Up" : new palette, new mask, same trigger
"Payback Time" : new palette, new mask, same trigger
Added 2 key frames for 2nd half of motorcycle Loop
Changed bonus to ColorMask Sequence instead of Mask to see if it makes a difference
1/2/3x jackpot splash screen adjusted
new score mask: should have the score in white, the word BALL in red but the ball number in white, and freeplay/credits should be red

side notes: purple @ 1:20 should be fixed with the new score mask

That leaves:
T2 intro screen "yellow issue"
if you want Schwarzenegger changed to red I can do that
HK "fire at will" to be redone (and both explosions)
Fix the Jackpot animation mix up (will probably do 1 to 1 frame replacement, its time consuming)

#64 6 years ago

1.35b is me updating the HK animation , its about 1/3rd of the way done but I'll keep updating every few frames in case you want to start testing it before I finish (it'll only work for the start/end of the animation, the middle will be broken until all frames are done)

#68 6 years ago

I was afraid of breaking other stuff , hehehe. Theres definitely a palette issue going on thats breaking the score and the motorcycle loop , I'll have to have lucky1 take a look at it.

1.36 is uploaded

1.36 crazy palette edition
Finished HK reanimation, still has issues
Score adjusted *again*
Shoot for 3X jackpot changed to yellow
adjusted multiball palette
retrigggered motorcycle loop trying to fix red issues
changed masks and triggers on hurry up and payback timer

#71 6 years ago

I'll leave it up to lucky1 to figure out what Im screwing up.

Almost everything is fixed except:
the yellow in the T2 animation
the HK animation cross hair animation/explosion
Score
Multiball
both motorcycle loop animations
Hurry Up / Payback mode

If lucky can figure out why the palettes are screwed up it should fix Multiball, both motorcycle loops, and Score. So the only 2 real issues left would be Hurry Up/Payback and the HK Animations.

1 week later
#74 6 years ago
Quoted from locke987:

OK, just call if you ned someone for testing....

lucky1 is on vacation (due back soon?). Im sure he can figure out what I did wrong pretty quick. I was happy I squashed as many bugs as I did but he knows the hardware and software much better than I do. I just feel bad its taken this long. Hopefully the last 1.35 can tie you over

2 weeks later
#77 6 years ago

BUMP!!!

Files updated. Beta folder is GONE. updated real and vpin files (thanks to lucky1 )
motorcycle loop is still being worked on.

2 weeks later
#79 6 years ago
Quoted from fly:

Unfortunately, most of the animation does not work

Could you be more specific? Locke has done extensive testing on his machine, and I've done the same on mine and while a few issue still remain for the most part everything is functional. What are you playing on (VPIN or real machine), what rom version, what firmware on your pin2dmd, etc ?

As far as I know, the only remaining issues are Kickback animation (no Fire), Chase loop (Color), some HK explosions, and multiball not coloring correctly.

#88 6 years ago

Im also running the no ghost led patch L8 rom

1 week later
#90 6 years ago

He's doing one for my recent LW3 release

3 months later
#99 6 years ago

I'll take a look. if you can grab a video, it helps more. Luckily this is a game I actually own, so its easier to test and fix stuff. Judging by your scores, you are significantly better at this game than I am.

#102 6 years ago

It was because I had the numbers colored differently than the words so they "popped" better, but the trigger used the "shoot for" as a trigger.
I think I can get it sorted. We need to get video mode working better!

7 months later
#105 5 years ago

I think thats fixed and added more stuff, new DL link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Logz-tz-1Y_7M5S1M37oGH1x-_kerrbb

8 months later
#108 4 years ago
Quoted from aarguez:

Hi.
I have detected the following errors:
. Four-player punctuation game is not good color, but works well with one, two and three players.
. Autofire and similar animations are painted in yellow part of the screen instead of the light beam of the shot.
. Repaly at looks two colors (red / yellow).
. The ball number is white when it should be in red.
Please tell me how to fix it or if someone has the files correctly working. The files fsq and pal are downloaded from the thread link.
Thank you
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I'll update the mask for 4 players. theres an erroneous red box there on my latest build.
Are you on the latest firmware (2.66)? I havent had an issue with that
I am going to redo the match game, just havent had time
the ball number is supposed to be white.

8 months later
#110 4 years ago

I dont mind taking a look, but I am working in a Getaway customization right now for KJS ; so I wont have time until after that is done.

2 months later
#111 3 years ago

I put together an update, its much more complete (and complex) but it still has a few small bugs and video mode is still undone.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Logz-tz-1Y_7M5S1M37oGH1x-_kerrbb

From the Readme:
Terminator 2: Judgment Day Pin2DMD Redeux Readme
Re-Colorization of Terminator 2.
Feel free to alter my work however you want. I would prefer you release the source files for any changes but I can’t make you.
Big thanks to WOB for finding time to do some rips/dumps for me.
Im restoring a real T2 pin, so I want to get these files as perfect as possible!

This going to re-use some colorization from the second release I ever did, but most of the triggering will be redone in a better method.

Post any bugs in the TDB thread:
hxxp://to.be.determined

To be done
Williams squared in logo
check dropped frames on match game
check dropped frames on game over
Some HK explosions
Video mode??!?!

1.70 The "I have spent more time on the redo than I did on the original" release
Changed to a newer build. I think some issues were from the old build, like "special thanks"
New "Go","Run", "Lets Go" , and "Shoot For Video Mode" palette triggers
yet more "special thanks" triggers. I dont understand why its not triggering at this point if its not a bug.
New "Big Arnie" sequence, where he fires the big gun. Its 2 frames, so I redid both and framed 1 to 1
Retriggered "chase loop" , 3 sections like before, same colors, new triggers/masks
Credits/FreePlay with Push start under, redone again. if it's still screwy I'll untrigger it and leave it with default colors.
Logo transition to "starring arnie" added a lot of transition triggers. No, way more than that. Yeah, about that many.
Extra Ball Is Lit, given its own frame and triggers (alignment issue with outlane mask)
Load the Gun to SuperJackpot retriggered
50,000,000 New mask, trigger, and color
New 50,000,000/Super Jackpot sequence with 1 to 1 triggering
Replaced Video mode announce and instruction screen
Put Video mode in Red as a place holder
VideoMode Win screen cut and triggered (dynamic)

1.60 21 more hours release
Fixed palette bug in "kickback lit" / Autofire
Extended color timing of "Williams Logo"
Added more "big Arnie" triggers
Hopefully fixed the flashing credit counter on "Push Start"
Added *another* special thanks trigger
Match Game- changed timing to hopefully fix the blinking text. Its irritating me
New Multiball Mask, its prettier Multiball in red with a gradient grey background and random dithering
Lock the Ball trigger to load the gun (ROM difference?!?!?)
New trigger for Extraball. Has same hash but triggered on WOB recording
Added Return Lanes Lit, something else I dont think my game has, or I suck and WOB is that much better
Finished triggering the 30+ frames of the HK / reticle for the skill shot
New palette for T2 intro logo and judgment clasp.
-added red drop shadow to judgment day
Adjusted Ball/Credit Mask (there was blue bleed)
New database mask and triggers (better contrast)
Jackpot Value display, new mask new colors new triggers
Jackpot Multiplied
2X Multiplier 1 to 1 framed and colored
4X Multiplier 1 to 1 framed and colored
6X Multiplier 1 to 1 framed and colored
8X Multiplier 1 to 1 framed and colored
"Extra Ball Is Lit" uses same mask as "return lanes are lit" but with its own triggers
"Hurry Up Is Lit" uses same mask as "return lanes are lit" but with its own triggers
Hurry Up count down, new mask and trigger
New triggers and frames for "Shoot" , "Again", and the T1000 opening the elevator doors
3rd ball Highest Score: new mask, new triggers , new colors
Load the gun, new trigger on WOB recording
Corrected "Shoot For" mask and triggers, should work for 1x,2x,etc Jackpot
Added exploding HK frames, tail section.

1.50 The old colorization source code doesnt seem to be working in the new editor, hence the re-write
Long term goal is to retrigger EVERYTHING using WOB dumps.

Match Game
-all old triggers, frames, and masks are deleted
-New frames, triggers and masks for the reveal of the press, match word and numbers
-Separated into "Intro" "Match Word" "Crush Words" and "Crush Numbers"
-Crush numbers triggers the same frame masks and the words, triggered on the trailing zero
-each frame has a zero value, so it should stay until replaced. That should correct artifacting on numbers.

T2 big frames
- 1 to 1 matched
-Title and Judgment Day plates slide in 1 to 1 matched
-"glisten" frames triggered 1 to 1
-wipe to arnie masked and triggered 1 to 1
-Arnie wipe to last score (still not perfect but not much else I can do)

Special Thanks
-redone and retriggered, with extra triggers

Grand Champion/Top Marksman
-redone with replaced triggers (and more of them)

Williams logo
-redone, all new triggers (over 400!)
-All 3 transitions done
-Handwriting
-appear in square sections
-box wipe from the left

Door opening
Same colorization frames, new triggers (checkpoint 1 secure,etc)

After Ball Bonus:
New mask, new triggers

Chase Loop:
New triggers for old scene
-Old scene looks kinda weak, but I spent way too many hours on it to delete
New Mask and trigger for Chase Loop Value

Pull Trigger to shootball
1 to 2 framing done (1 frame to 2 triggers)
used old color frames as a base, but fixed some color oddities

Payback Mode
New color mask, new triggers

Highest Score
New color mask, new triggers

Credits (coins)
Created new mask that works with most (all?) credits in machine along with push start

Shotgun Arnie
-Same mask, new triggers!

T1000 face
-Same mask, new triggers!

Cyborg Tissue
-Completely redone, masks and triggers

Highest Score
-redone with masks and triggers

T800 with lightning strike
-retriggered, same old animation

"Big Arnie"
-new triggers

Thanks to WOB for beta testing this.

1 month later
#113 3 years ago

I never touched Stargate, but hey get the files enjoy the games and send me money later if you want. The important thing is to have the games in color

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 39.99
Rubber/Silicone
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

4,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Cleveland, OH
$ 9.95
$ 21.95
$ 12.99
Playfields
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 10.00
Playfield - Decals
UpKick Pinball

$ 36.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 27.95

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Malenko.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pin2dmd-colorization-of-terminator-2?tu=Malenko and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.