(Topic ID: 197928)

Pin2DMD colorization of....... GODZILLA!

By Malenko

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 44 posts
  • 17 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Code
  • Topic is favorited by 6 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
Godzilla.gif
pasted_image (resized).png
matchgame.gif
GodzillaMB.gif
ChopperSnack.gif
SuperPops.gif
ReplayEye.gif
bridge.gif
Lightning.gif
MissileJackpot.gif
SonarMB.gif
NY Radar.gif
Taxi-T.gif
TaxiCrush.gif
TaxiMultiball.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Rappelbox.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#7 6 years ago

All PIN2DMD devices have the great option to be installed even before colorization is available.
I'd put up a temporary, but beautiful white/greenish palette and once the files are finished and tested they'd be send to all buyers of my hardware.

Power distribution is universal to all systems since each unit comes with a built-in DC-DC converter which is capable of up to 35V input

3 weeks later
#15 6 years ago

Everything looks very good to me so let's go!!!

I prepare these devices so that you only have to install in your game, done!!!
PIN2DMD devices are availbale from me directly, just shoot me a PM or mail me drictly to [email protected]

#18 6 years ago

You don’t need to advertise their stuff in this thread either do we in theirs!
And it doesn’t even make sense since both product target different groups and have different approaches.

transprtr4u : I will test your device once it arrives here.
And support is already improving, we started with diy-kits now we have a almost ready-to-go product.

#20 6 years ago

Pin2dmd is targeted at more “technically” people.
Like mentioned above, it is in first instance a replacement for defective plasma dmds. It’s ability to do colorization is a bonus, not more not less. At least that’s my personal understanding.

I am not involved in the particular development of the software but am extensive user of the editor and I can tell that it is really powerful once you get used to it.

Interestingly since pin2dmd started the “per year” count improved a lot on their side and before we get again into the colordmd vs. Pin2dmd vs. “best solution” bs, in the end the user and all pinball enthusiasts profit from various sources!!!

Isn’t that a good thing?

#22 6 years ago

See my post above and I replied you, check our mail.

Since this product evolves it has not been your fault maybe, like I said also before: let me check your particular unit and I’m sure we’ll find a solution.

#24 6 years ago

Return the unit to me (Germany) my address is on your invoice, delivery note, PayPal invoice etc. easy to find!
And I’ll refund you completely.

2 months later
#37 6 years ago

this is my actual copy of the work so far...
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ytr_NXZVQIpKyXIb8Xsfp8gZO9MEYBoK

I'll keep the things updated over the next days and post progress in this thread.

-Fixed some keyframes

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Rappelbox.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pin2dmd-colorization-of-godzilla?tu=Rappelbox and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.