(Topic ID: 207038)

Pin2DMD colorization of....... Baywatch!

By Rappelbox

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 237 posts
  • 44 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by Stebel
  • Topic is favorited by 21 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

caroline.gif
WhatsApp Image 2021-02-20 at 19.35.18 (resized).jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2021-02-20 at 19.35.16 (resized).jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2021-02-20 at 19.35.17 (resized).jpeg
20201117_093746 (resized).jpg
20201117_092717 (resized).jpg
20201117_093247 (resized).jpg
20201116_190432 (resized).jpg
20201116_190516 (resized).jpg
20201116_190557 (resized).jpg
20201116_190559 (resized).jpg
9BD1BA12-6805-469C-B82C-EF1AA3BF5814 (resized).jpeg
superjp (resized).png
Bonus (resized).png
541c11bdcc89e788361bec06dec54c9555612dec.png (resized).jpg
9324d0592cd8d9f350f57b3faa4d02e1becabff2.png (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider collin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#102 6 years ago

Has anyone here received confirmation their order has shipped? OP seems unresponsive....

#117 6 years ago

Added over 6 years ago:

Quoted from gweempose:Looks like there's some competition on the horizon. ColorDMD just dropped this teaser on their FB page today ...

Maybe they're actually ship product, unlike SOMEbody here

#121 6 years ago

JellyNeck's situation is what I was referring to. It looks like they're starting to work on getting things shipped, which is good. Hopefully this is a learning experience for Pin2DMD, and they figure out a way to communicate with customers in a timely manner, even when the person who normally handles communication is ill.

I know European and US opinions on how long it should take to ship often differ - i.e. on arcade forums, US members tend to be apologetic if they don't ship within a couple days, European members tend to take a week. (That's not a value judgment - just an acknowledgment of cultural differences.) I don't think people would be upset if it took a couple weeks to ship this product, but no communication for 3+ weeks seems excessive.

#128 6 years ago
Quoted from lucky1:

I must say that I´m also not satisfied how currently these things are handled and unfortunately I don´t have much influence on that.
I have no business partnerships with any of the hardware suppliers. From my side it is a hobby software project and the hardware part is DIY. From my experience with chinese suppliers I can tell you that it is hard to make any schedules but that is only an excuse for the late delivery and not for the bad communication. The only thing I can say is that there is not a single pin2dmd user I know of who did not get his display in the end. If anybody wants to jump in and sell pin2dmd compatible hardware kits, feel free. I´m happy about anybody helping this community project and I can provide the necessary information.

I think you may be missing a crucial point, though:
COMMUNICATION.

If people are contacting you with requests to, say, include a ROM instead of burning their own, I think that warrants a response within a week. To go 3 weeks without acknowledging an order or answering questions is going to upset more customers than (understandable) delays in product availability and shipment.

#142 6 years ago

Why are you guys still not communicating with people who paid a month ago?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 33.00
Playfield - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply
Decals

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider collin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pin2dmd-colorization-of-baywatch?tu=collin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.