Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DSCF2015 (resized).JPG
docwho-logo.gif
docwho-replay.gif
docwho-fail.gif
docwho-ani.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tophervette.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#10 2 years ago

I realize it is pixels of color. The above looks like a cross stitch project my wife would sew. Hmm, I wonder if she would do that for me.

Anyway, looks like a great job and a lot of work. I have a color DMD. I complained about the fact that in some video modes, one Doctor starts to enter the screen and quickly changes to a different one. They claimed it was in the original software. That they only colored the pixels. It happens to many doctors before the jumping starts. You do not notice it in Original Orange mode. Then occasionally, when displaying Stats it goes into black and white mode till the next video comes on.

Keep the pictures of coloring dots coming~~~!!!

7 months later
#14 1 year ago
Quoted from marcus600:

any one have Dr Who colorization for real pinball ?

ColorDMD does! https://shop.colordmd.com/colordmd-replacement-display-for-doctor-who-pinball-machine/

DSCF2015 (resized).JPGDSCF2015 (resized).JPG
Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Eproms

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tophervette.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pin2dmd-colorization-for-doctor-who?tu=tophervette and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.