3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 17 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by lucky1
  • Topic is favorited by 6 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider epthegeek.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#9 3 years ago
Quoted from lucky1:

There most likely never will be a preconfigured ready to use kit from pin2dmd. The reason for that is that it is a hobby project from me and Steve and we both have enough business stuff in our daily job and don´t want to deal with things like that in our spare time.
It would also easily be in the price range of 400 $ if we would do that on a professional basis with professional support, hardware production, professional colorization, warranty etc. The project relies on the power of the community about all these things.

I love this. I wish I could put it on the top of the front page. A straight up admission that if you make these displays and provide first class support it would cost $400. That's exactly what colorDMD has been doing for years, yet the whining about the cost from certain people never ends.

PRICELESS.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
£ 20.00
5,850 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Phoenix, AZ
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Mount Laurel, NJ
$ 59.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider epthegeek.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside