(Topic ID: 9474)

Pin Values 2012

By gambit3113

12 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gambit3113.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 12 years ago

I just got a big order from Marco delivered, including my 2012 Mr. Pinball Price Guide. Wow. Name an A-List title, and it is up big. Up arrow trend across the board on the big names. From TAF to WH20 - they all indicate the highest level of value increase over last year.

#4 12 years ago

I don't know how cool that it is to just post the prices. It is published material. I don't have a problem throwing a requested price out there if someone needs it, but I don't want to just post a big list and have someone get pissed.

#6 12 years ago

I would then guess that MM is now up to $8475 and TZ at $4175.

#8 12 years ago
    Quoted from jalpert:

I won't give the 2012 book value but I promise it's nowhere near $4,175.

Ummmm....I am sitting with the book right in front of me.

Page 41......2012 Value for Twilight Zone = $4175

#10 12 years ago
    Quoted from DrStarkweather:

What would you guess a ToM is like these days?

The Pinside price estimate says $3140 - $3660. I would guess that Mr. Pinball is about $40 higher than the top end of the Pinside price range.

#13 12 years ago
    Quoted from jalpert:

Yup, I screwed up and looked at the wrong game.

That said, it was a huge jump for TZ. I couldn't believe that one, in particular. It looks like this guide is getting more in line with what we are actually seeing some A List machines going for. There are always rumors and grumbles about $6500 MMs, but I haven't seen one below $8500 in a year. The guide reflects that now.

#17 12 years ago
    Quoted from The_Gorilla:

I don't really care what Gambit does with his info. Having said that, I would't put TOO much pressure on him. He did, after all, pay for this information.

I don't care about that, at all. It's more that I don't want to piss off anyone trying to sell more of these guides.

That said, there has been some healthy discussion of WH20 around here today, and I believe that its value is relevant. $2200 - which is an increase of at least $200 over last year's value (that is the only info I have about the Trend over last year, as I didn't buy it in 2011).

#19 12 years ago
    Quoted from PinballHelp:

Thanks Gambit. You rock!

No problem. Stuff is up pretty much across the board, no?

#23 12 years ago

All of those prices seem to be about spot on around here. Well, I think the guide is still low on a few titles - most notably MB, AFM and WH20.

#25 12 years ago

MB - $5925
    AFM - $4750
    WH20 - 2200

I think all three of those titles go for more money, in nice condition. MB is hitting $7500, AFM is easily at $6000, and WH20 is above $2500 - approaching $3K. At least, from what I have seen lately. I would love to have a MB in good shape for $5925. I wouldn't even make a counter offer if someone offered me $4750 for AFM.

#27 12 years ago

The guide values aren't for "decent" or "unrestored" games. There are guidelines to multiple by .50 or .75, etc....if the machine is not in great condition. An unrestored MB is not worth $5925, according to the guide.

....and there are not 4K AFMs around. Not in good shape, at least. I can show you two that were listed today for over $6K, one of which is generating a lot of positive response on RGP and will be sold by tomorrow. can you show me any for $4000?

#43 12 years ago

Depends on the build year - from $3275 (2003) to $3975 (2009)

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gambit3113.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pin-values-2012?tu=gambit3113 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.