Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by Cash_Riprock
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

GTB_JJ_Motor_Switch_Positions.png

#1 3 years ago

I'm working on a Pin-Up that's missing the sheet that describes all the score motor switches, positions, and their function. Sometimes this sheet is stapled to the inside of the lower cabinet, sometimes it is inside the game's paperwork envelope. If you have this sheet and can send me a scan, I'd really appreciate it!

See below for an example of what this sheet looks like.

Jumping Jack Motor Switch Positions

#2 3 years ago

Leck, I'm not sure they did that by 1975 (others might be able to confirm). There might have been a supplement sheet that described the function of each, but the diagrams were discontinued by then I believe......

#3 3 years ago
Quoted from stashyboy:

Leck, I'm not sure they did that by 1975 (others might be able to confirm). There might have been a supplement sheet that described the function of each, but the diagrams were discontinued by then I believe......

You're right, the sheet I'm looking for looks different than this one. The motor positions sheet for later AAB games was just the text, and that's all I need.

#4 3 years ago

The one I restored a few years ago was sold to a guy on here (Cantbefrank). Pretty sure it has all the paperwork if you contact him about it. Steve @ PBR should have that sheet too, and could make a copy of it, if no one else chimes in. (could add it to your next order?)

#5 3 years ago

I think I have it. I'll take a look tomorrow for you. If you don't hear back, send up a flare! : )

#6 3 years ago

Leckmeck...just sent you a pm. I have the whole original set and took pics.

#7 3 years ago

Thanks, Cash!

#8 3 years ago

You're quite welcome.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 55.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
$ 45.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
$ 399.95
$ 45.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
$ 1,000.00
Playfields
Pinball Playfields
$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 117.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
£ 55.00
Lighting - Led
PinballToys
$ 156.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 59.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball
Hardware
CPR Playfields
$ 7,999.00
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball
$ 319.00
Displays
Boston Pinball Company
$ 25.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside